PDA

View Full Version : Couture/Gonzaga

rockdale80
08-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Randy Couture beat the crap out of Gabe Gonzaga.....That is a beast of a man at 44 years of age. Great night of fights for anyone that missed it.

DDBooger
08-26-2007, 11:49 AM
rockdale, that was a great card! i was amazed at how fast huerta has developed, that guy is gonna shake somethings up. GSP looked DOMINATING! and wow, couture is amazing. Gonzaga is a absolute BEAST but he got OWNED. couture even caught a mean leg kick and ran through it!

rockdale80
08-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
rockdale, that was a great card! i was amazed at how fast huerta has developed, that guy is gonna shake somethings up. GSP looked DOMINATING! and wow, couture is amazing. Gonzaga is a absolute BEAST but he got OWNED. couture even caught a mean leg kick and ran through it!

I was very impressed at the way GSP handled The KOS. I have been pulling for that guy and I thought it woul have been a close fight....boy was I wrong. GSP dominated that fight. Huerta is a stud too. This was one of the best cards the UFC has put together in awhile. I am tired today from staying up to watch it, but it was well worth it.

DDBooger
08-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I was very impressed at the way GSP handled The KOS. I have been pulling for that guy and I thought it woul have been a close fight....boy was I wrong. GSP dominated that fight. Huerta is a stud too. This was one of the best cards the UFC has put together in awhile. I am tired today from staying up to watch it, but it was well worth it. any card without tim sylvia is great! lmao seriously though, DAN HENDERSON VS RAMPAGE! awesome! cro cop vs kango and bisping and hamill. another great card

Blastoderm55
08-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
any card without tim sylvia is great! lmao seriously though, DAN HENDERSON VS RAMPAGE! awesome! cro cop vs kango and bisping and hamill. another great card

And free to boot! :D