PDA

View Full Version : Whats a rivial?

rockdale80
08-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Burnett44 kept mentioning it on the ATM thread, and I didnt know what it was...:D :D

On a side note. I think ATM is going to surprise some people this year. If you can really say that is would be a surprise after going 9-3 last year, or whatever they went.

necks_c/09
08-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I was just waiting for someone to open another a/m thread so they could go at it again, I just didn't want to be the one who did it.

Go b44!

carter08
08-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
I was just waiting for someone to open another a/m thread so they could go at it again, I just didn't want to be the one who did it.

Go b44!

uncalled for ~~ lhpm

burnet44
08-26-2007, 01:07 PM

Go b44!

wuss

and I have no rivals lol

thread locking in progress

"warning, warning, warning" the Robot in Lost in Space"

rockdale80
08-26-2007, 02:29 PM

Go b44!

I think ATM and UT will be a great game. I think the horns may struggle with some holes in the defense. I also think ATM shouldnt overlook Tech. They have a returning starting QB for the first time in years. They will be tough, and so will OSU. The south is loaded this year with the exception of Baylor, who I think has upset on their minds every weekend. Should make things interesting every week. Nothing is a gimme this year.

Old Tiger
08-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Threads like these draw all the tools out of the shed.

BobcatBenny
08-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Threads like these draw all the tools out of the shed.
LMAO

slpybear the bullfan
08-26-2007, 09:16 PM
rivial = re - vee - El - TX - noun - Almost a rival, but just doesn't have the guns to make it happen. (see also poser, pretender, and Texas Rangers).

sinton66
08-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Ha ha, that's a good one.:D

TexanAlum_06
08-26-2007, 11:27 PM
To be honest im more worried about UT's game at OSU this year then most of the others. OSU could sneak up on everybody this year and win the south. im not saying it will happen, but it wouldnt be a total shock to me if it did happen.

Emerson1
08-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
To be honest im more worried about UT's game at OSU this year then most of the others. OSU could sneak up on everybody this year and win the south. im not saying it will happen, but it wouldnt be a total shock to me if it did happen.
I do think they will have a couple upset big 12 wins, but not enough to win the south unless Bobby Reid goes VY on everyone.