PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Visit to the Dentist. :(

Phil C
08-25-2007, 07:38 PM
This is a sad story so the faint of heart may not want to risk reading more.

Last month I went for my six month teeth cleaning and checkup at my dentist. The Tour de France was going on but the drug scandal about the current leader at that time had broke out and he was forced to leave the tour. I asked him how he was enjoying watching the Tour de France. It must be pointed out that the dentist was a big fan and really kept up with it enthusiastically especially during the Lance years. Well he told me that he hadn't been watching or keeping up with it :eek: because he was unhappy with all the drug scandals. This was from someone who really used to enjoy the Tour de France. Now he was a disallusioned person. A sad time indeed. :(

Phil C
08-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Oh by the way the cleaning and checkup went ok.

charlesrixey
08-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Oh by the way the cleaning and checkup went ok.

i thought you were going to say the dentist said it was time for dentures!:D :eek:

zebrablue2
08-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i thought you were going to say the dentist said it was time for dentures!:D :eek:

I thought the same.

Phantom Stang
08-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I thought the same.
yep

AggiesAreWe
08-26-2007, 02:21 AM
This is not a football thread nor a 3A sport thread. C'mon Matt, stick to your guns, I'm with ya.

Phil C
08-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
This is not a football thread nor a 3A sport thread. C'mon Matt, stick to your guns, I'm with ya.

Ok. I respectfully request that the mods close this thread.

burnet44
08-26-2007, 08:44 AM
sad Phil sad