PDA

View Full Version : the best of M.PIRATEFAN

MATHIS_hot_air
07-01-2002, 12:57 PM
M.PIRATEFAN:
"Say Sinton, are you ready?? We are and we are going to yalls town, in front of yalls home crowd and give yall a whippin!!!!!!
It's going to be a good game and I will be there and all those Mathis fans making alot of noise!!!!! Bring yalls earplugs and tissue so yall can wipe those tears from yalls eyes after we beat yall!!!!!! You just don't know>>> Mathis Pirates are going to whip alot of sinton butt and embarass yall at hom!!!!! Cannot wait and see you there!!!
GOOOOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!!!"

spirate_9
07-01-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by MATHIS_hot_air:
M.PIRATEFAN:
"Say Sinton, are you ready?? We are and we are going to yalls town, in front of yalls home crowd and give yall a whippin!!!!!!
It's going to be a good game and I will be there and all those Mathis fans making alot of noise!!!!! Bring yalls earplugs and tissue so yall can wipe those tears from yalls eyes after we beat yall!!!!!! You just don't know>>> Mathis Pirates are going to whip alot of sinton butt and embarass yall at hom!!!!! Cannot wait and see you there!!!
GOOOOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!!!"

Sounds like the same stuff I heard last year, and what happened then I can't quite remember???...........Oh now I do, Sinton beat Mathis 45-0!!

M.PIRATEFAN
07-01-2002, 02:00 PM
To whoever is mathishotair:GROW UP!!!!!!! Why are you saying all that stuff we haven't even started practicing. Do I know you??Ignore this person it might be trying to start $*&^ you know what i mean.And by the way spirate9 thats the past this is the present!!!!!!!It doesn't matter if yall won 45-0 what matters is that we show sportsmanship and your not doing!!!!!Oh and by the way, we are not playing sinton in sinton they are coming to our casa!!!!!!Anyways mathishotair let me know who you are!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
07-01-2002, 02:29 PM
This guy is not from Mathis. His name degrades fans of Mathis. Mathis_hot_air, M.PIRATEFAN has come along way. What he said a year ago doesn't represent what he is now. He not only supports his pirates but Sinton's now, too(except of course the week or so before the teams meet). Almost all of 30-3A posters on this site support all of the district teams, especially when playoffs roll around. Go ahead, read M.PIRATEFAN's more recent post, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Flaming just for the sake of flaming doesn't make much sense.

spirate_9
07-01-2002, 02:53 PM
Sorry about that M.PIRATEFAN, I didn't mean to anything by what I said, just having alittle fun.

MATHIS_hot_air
07-01-2002, 02:58 PM
M.PIRATEFAN:
"WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! YOU ARE RIGHT !!!!SINTON THINKS THAT THEY CAN BEAT US!! POLLS DONT MEAN JACK! LOOK, SINTON LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, NOT THIS YEAR!!! WEEK 4 IS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK FOR YALL (FAKE PIRATES)))!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MATHIS PIRATE 23!! SINTON IF I WAS YOU FORFEIT THE GAME OR JUST SAY WE'RE GOING TO WHIP YALL PRETTY BAD!!! THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT!!! GO MATHIS PIRATES, I MEAN, THE REAL PIRATES!!!!"

SintonFan
07-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Methinks someone's got a ragin' case of the ole "Fried Earspank's".

sinfan75
07-01-2002, 08:14 PM
WELL S&#T FIRE IN SHINOLA!!!Week 4 Sinton will be playin Raymondville!If I ain't mistaken Mathis and Sinton butt heads week 10.And I think I heard they ARE playin in Sinton.But you go on with yourself Mathis Blow Fish!!

M.PIRATEFAN
07-01-2002, 08:48 PM
Say sin75 what do you mean blowfish.you don't want to go there.Just because yall made it to state doesn't mean jack so did we.You know thats one thing i hate about district rivals, and i know that because i was there a one point.We need to stick together let it go sinton.Anyways, mathis hot air is this who i know it is.#23 from last year.If it is WHAT'S UP!!!!!!!!!! You cannot be here in V-town i live here.sintonfan i've been watching tv and boy yall are under water in S.A. What up!!!!!!Anyways, no hard feelings it's just a game!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
07-01-2002, 10:29 PM
'Under water' to put it mildly. I had to go to school tonite and we watched some high water rescues on TV. Seems like I brought some of the "drought or flood bug" with me from Sinton. It really makes you scratch your head when you see all the people who think they can drive through fast, deep water in minivans. Don't worry M.PIRATEFAN, not all us Sinton fans are against you. When I come home from Sinton on some weekends I fill up at the five-points Texaco in Mathis. Many of the people there are friendly about Sinton-Mathis rivalry. There are some bad apples, but the same can be said about Sinton, too. Let's keep the peace, so we can support each other during the playoffs.

MATHIS_hot_air
07-02-2002, 06:49 AM
M.PIRATEFAN:
"Say we have made it to state in '99 in div.I. Yes we loss but we were there and it was the first time in school history. About
that score so what, if we could play sinton again I know we can take them on but thats my opinion. And for Odem who cares about those Owls we play them in the last game of the season and we are going to put a whippin' on them. Say where or what is your team?????? And for us we will make the playoffs and make it to state.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MATHISPIRATES!!!!!!"

sinton66
07-02-2002, 08:33 AM
Mathis/Sinton will do fine as a friendly rivalry, as long as they don't make Sinton's kids mad like they did last year. Seems like I remember hearing a Mathis player saying they were gonna "roll' right over Sinton last season. Unfortunately for them , he said it to the press. Way to give 'em bulletin board material, genius!

M.PIRATEFAN
07-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Sintonfan no hard feelings and like i said before i support any team no matter what. Especially during those playoffs.Now we are getting reconize from south texas and getting respect.Hey i was watching that rescue last night where that guy was trap in his car, took them forever to get him out.Glad we don't have all that rain down here but we will probably Friday.Like the Nueces river.You know what i mean.Oh hotair what do you mean we are going to play odem. We don't play odem, remember they moved to 2A!!!!!!Wake up and smell the coffee.And by the way my team is those MIGHTY MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOOO MATHIS!!!!!!!!!!!SINTON66 i remember who made that remark, that was Troy Collavo(UTEP) and this year theres not going to be no talking to the press and saying stuff like that. The talking is going to be on the field.As i was told by a coach.

MATHIS_hot_air
07-02-2002, 05:38 PM
M.PIRATEFAN:
"I WAS THERE AT THE GAME AND NOT IMPRESS AT THE OFFENSE. I WOULD THINK SINTON WOULD HAD THAT SCORE IN THE FIRST QUARTER KNOWINT THAT YALL ARE RANKED IN THE TOP 5.. BUT SEPT 28. WILL BE JUDGEMENT DAY FOR SINTON!!! I SAY THAT MATHIS WILL BEAT SINTON, I KNOW WE WILL BEAT SINTON. SINTON JUST LOOKS THE SAME LIKE LAST YEAR. SORRY, BUT IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE!!!! HA!HA! GOOOOOO MATHIS PIRATES!!!!!!"

spirate_9
07-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Hey MATHIS_hot_air you talk a lot of trash but you don't even know what you're talking about:

"SINTON LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, NOT THIS YEAR!!! WEEK 4 IS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK FOR YALL (FAKE PIRATES)))!!! "------Sinton and Mathis play in Week 10 NOT Week 4.

"And for Odem who cares about those Owls we play them in the last game of the season and we are going to put a whippin' on them"------Odem is not in District 30-3A anymore so y'all will not be playing Odem in the last game of the season it would have to be in the first couple of weeks.

And you also said, "I SAY THAT MATHIS WILL BEAT SINTON, I KNOW WE WILL BEAT SINTON. SINTON JUST LOOKS THE SAME LIKE LAST YEAR. SORRY, BUT IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE!!!!"----Well if we "look the same as last year", the score might be the same as last year (45-0)too.

Next time you wanna talk trash, you might wanna know what you're talking about before you start talking.

[This message has been edited by spirate_9 (edited July 02, 2002).]

spirate_9
07-02-2002, 07:35 PM
MATHIS_hot_air how can you say that you weren't impressed by Sinton's offense???...They scored 651 points (The most out of any one in the state in any classification)...If that's not impressive then what is???

sinfan75
07-02-2002, 08:01 PM
Now you no why I called him a blow fish.

spirate_9
07-02-2002, 09:57 PM
I think he was going by last year's schedule or something.

M.PIRATEFAN
07-02-2002, 10:24 PM
To the sintonfans,i am embarass for mathis hot air.I wish i knew who it was and call him up or her. Whoever it is they don't know there football or doesn't even know whats going on.He is not making sense whatsoever so forgive him. Anyways,I know that when we play yall it's going to be tough. Only time will tell and no matter who wins I know it is going to be a great game.

SintonFan
07-03-2002, 12:27 AM
MATHIS_hot_air is quoting M.PIRATEFAN from last year's post. This guy has either a really good memory or saved the quotes because their uncannily close or right on to what I remember. The guy is trying to stir some stuff up or light a fire under fans of Sinton. He might even be trying to really p!ss off M.PIRATEFAN. Regardless of intent, you don't have to respond to it. sinfan75, these were said a year ago, so don't let them sway your assessment of M.PIRATEFAN. You, as well as I, know the guy has really warmed to Sinton football. What was said a year ago was SAID A YEAR AGO! Now, all fans of Sinton, don't respond to this guy. He might be looking to get a response from our fans in order to get his team more excited going into 2-a-days. The timing is just about right. Or I could be going paranoid with all this water around me. We've had 18" of rain in the last 48 hours. Hold on...

some guy named Noah just knocked on my door. He was asking for the name of a good carpenter.

sinfan75
07-03-2002, 04:56 AM
I Thought it seemed a little like last year cause I was gonna do the "MPiratesFan In disguise" deal again,But decided against it.Any how not dissin the Mathis football team just funnin with the posters.Nothin presonal.I'll save that for week 10 LOL! Stay dry SintonFan And keep a life jacket handy at all times.

MATHIS_hot_air
07-03-2002, 07:27 AM
M.PIRATEFAN
"Say to bad sinton hasn't faced a good team besides Mathis yes we lost, that's o.k. But it's going to be even harder for sinton when they lose again with Bandera. I look forward for those two teams to face each other in the 3rd round!!!!!
Look for Mathis Pirates going pass that 3rd round and making it to state out of no where!!!!!"

[This message has been edited by MATHIS_hot_air (edited July 03, 2002).]

Chris Hart
07-03-2002, 12:50 PM
Hey Mathis hot air is a perfect name for you and all your hot air, The only way Bandera can play Sinton in the playoffs is if Burnet don't make the playoffs and that isn't going to happen.Look for Burnet vs. Sinton now that's going to be a good one.

Go Big Green!

MATHIS_hot_air
07-05-2002, 07:23 AM
M.PIRATEFAN:
"To the sintonfans,i am embarass for mathis hot air.I wish i knew who it was and call him up or her. Whoever it is they don't know there football or doesn't even know whats going on.He is not making sense whatsoever so forgive him. Anyways,I know that when we play yall it's going to be tough. Only time will tell and no matter who wins I know it is going to be a great game."

[This message has been edited by MATHIS_hot_air (edited July 05, 2002).]