PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Should have great year in football in 2007 with this schedule!

Phil C
08-24-2007, 05:03 PM
This is indeed a year the Aggies should win them all or at the most one loss and have a chance to get to the Big 12 Game. The schedule is ideal. Remember McGee is back and he is going to be a big NFL star in the future. And remember they have 7 home games this year. I will point out when they are visiting team in my analysis.

First they play Montana State who is not even in Division 1. A sure easy win for them. A good game for the Aggie spirit to get warmed up on.

Next is Fresno State. I know they gave USC a game two years ago but they are on hard times now having a 4 - 8 season that year plus the game is in College Station. The Aggies will be celebrating as they go 2 - 0.

Then Louisiana-Monroe who went 4 - 8 last year. Another big win for t he Aggies.

Miami in Florida. This should be tough but McGee and the Aggies can win because Miami will still be getting used to a new coach's system. Talk about good timing by the Aggies to play them early before they really get tough. Miami will be shell shocked after this game.

Then Baylor. A big rivalry which the Aggies will be able to pull out in the fourth quarter.

Oklhoma State. Another big win. The Aggies get this one at home and that is a key difference.

Texas Tech in Lubbock. The Aggies are still mad about the Alamo incident and will be motivated to win up there this time.

Nebraska in Lincoln, NB. This one is tough. But so is McGee. Get the general idea as the Aggies win?

Kansas. Another toughee but the game is in College Station and the Aggies roll along.

Oklahoma in Norman. Remember when the Aggies beat Oklahoma a few years ago in a big upset. Look for history to repeat itself. Remeber last year Texas beat Oklahoma and the Aggies beat Texas. This will be a game when the Aggies will be fired up as visitors just like they were in Austin last year.

Missouri in Columbus, MO. It is a shame it is another away game but the Aggies will be able to pull it off.

Texas at College Station. The Aggies beat UT in Austin last year. Well now this year it is in College Station. No more needs to be said.

Great Scheduling by the Aggies and they should have a top ten team easily and maybe be in a big BCS game perhaps even the NC game.

crzyjournalist03
08-24-2007, 05:11 PM
There was a columnist in the DMN who predicted today that the Aggies go 11-2 losing to Nebraska and Oklahoma, and going to the Cotton Bowl and defeating Georgia.

Emerson1
08-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Right when I start to take philC seriously, he predicts the aggies to go undefeated.

3afan
08-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Right when I start to take philC seriously...

your first mistake

b_smith07
08-24-2007, 06:15 PM
There was a columnist in the DMN who predicted today that the Aggies go 11-2 losing to Nebraska and Oklahoma, and going to the Cotton Bowl and defeating Georgia

It's too bad that A&m is gonna lose to their two main rivals - Tech at the Jones and Texas at their place. And I dont wanna hear any BS about how Tech isn't their rival. They hate us, and we love it cuz they cant beat us....:p

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 06:24 PM
I think Fran is acting a little TOO aloof. But I guess when you pocket $2 million regardless of the season's outcome, what's their to lose except the stress from being micromanaged another year.

hawkfan
08-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by b_smith07
It's too bad that A&m is gonna lose to their two main rivals - Tech at the Jones and Texas at their place. And I dont wanna hear any BS about how Tech isn't their rival. They hate us, and we love it cuz they cant beat us....:p

The aggies will not lose to either Tech or Texas. The ones that worry me are Miami, Nebraska, and OU, all tough but all winable

JasperDog94
08-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
The aggies will not lose to either Tech or Texas. The ones that worry me are Miami, Nebraska, and OU, all tough but all winable YOU may not be worried about Tech or Texas, but the players better be.

hawkfan
08-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
YOU may not be worried about Tech or Texas, but the players better be.

I'm sure when the time comes they will be mentally prepared.

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 10:13 PM

You PERSONALLY may want A&M to consider Tech a rival, but the very fact that they rarely take them serioiusly enough to beat them regularly is more than enough proof that they don't care enough about them to play to their potential. When you play a rival, you NEVER play carelessly.

Good luck in validating your desire to have someone "fear" you enough to call you a rival.......... There's always North Texas

As for t.u., the fear factor is gone. His name was Vince, remember?

Emerson1
08-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
You PERSONALLY may want A&M to consider Tech a rival, but the very fact that they rarely take them serioiusly enough to beat them regularly is more than enough proof that they don't care enough about them to play to their potential. When you play a rival, you NEVER play carelessly.

Good luck in validating your desire to have someone "fear" you enough to call you a rival.......... There's always North Texas
Is that why a&m is so bad? They only play to their full potential against rivals, rival being Texas? That does sound about right though.

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Is that why a&m is so bad? They only play to their full potential against rivals, rival being Texas? That does sound about right though.

12-7, my friend...

................ 12-7

Emerson1
08-24-2007, 10:22 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9192/aggieexcusesfinalrn3.jpg

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 10:40 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9192/aggieexcusesfinalrn3.jpg

... and I can guarantee you if College Station had a Sixth Street and Lake Travis, those stats would be mighty different.

Oh yea, didn't you leave off the stats for police blotter?

KTJ
08-24-2007, 10:49 PM

As for t.u., the fear factor is gone. His name was Vince, remember?

You've lost 8 of the last 11 to Texas Tech and yet don't consider them a rival? Texas Tech is, what 4 wins away from TYING the all-time series record and you don't consider them a rival? A&M hasn't won in Lubbock since 1993, yet they still aren't a rival? You do realize that to win the Big 12 and make it to the NC game, you need to beat Texas Tech yet you don't consider them a rival?

Wow. Alright...if you say so. I seriously doubt that's how Mack, Big Game Bob, and Mike Gundy view Texas Tech but whatever floats your boat.

KTJ
08-24-2007, 10:50 PM
... and I can guarantee you if College Station had a Sixth Street and Lake Travis, those stats would be mighty different.

You lose all credibility when you claim that the success of Texas athletics is due to 6th Street and Lake Travis.

Care to try again?

buff4life
08-24-2007, 10:56 PM

it wouldn't be much different...aggies had their times...

also Texas will beat A&M this year..for the reason i state

this year A&M will have a great year and be 10-1 or so when they play Texas and won't have to beat Texas to save their season...last year A&M had a decent but not great year and the win over Texas saved their season plus UT had just came off a heartbreaking loss to KState...beware both teams will be ready no doubt, but Texas will win...

also...A&M has ONE rival, Texas, they tell their students its "tu" the entire fight and school song involves JUST UT...Texas on the other hand has almost as big of a rivalry with OU and A&M and we do consider Tech rivals...

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
You've lost 8 of the last 11 to Texas Tech and yet don't consider them a rival? Texas Tech is, what 4 wins away from TYING the all-time series record and you don't consider them a rival? A&M hasn't won in Lubbock since 1993, yet they still aren't a rival? You do realize that to win the Big 12 and make it to the NC game, you need to beat Texas Tech yet you don't consider them a rival?

Wow. Alright...if you say so. I seriously doubt that's how Mack, Big Game Bob, and Mike Gundy view Texas Tech but whatever floats your boat.

Sorry, nope, Tunis Tech still not a rival.

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
You lose all credibility when you claim that the success of Texas athletics is due to 6th Street and Lake Travis.

Care to try again?

Gosh, you're right. Partying at the local Academy Sports and Outdoors beats Antone's and boating any day.

This has plenty of merit and you know it. 18-year-olds want to party away from mom and dad, and the camping gear department ain't gonna cut it.

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
it wouldn't be much different...aggies had their times...

also Texas will beat A&M this year..for the reason i state

this year A&M will have a great year and be 10-1 or so when they play Texas and won't have to beat Texas to save their season...last year A&M had a decent but not great year and the win over Texas saved their season plus UT had just came off a heartbreaking loss to KState...beware both teams will be ready no doubt, but Texas will win...

also...A&M has ONE rival, Texas, they tell their students its "tu" the entire fight and school song involves JUST UT...Texas on the other hand has almost as big of a rivalry with OU and A&M and we do consider Tech rivals...

Yea, let's blame it all on the guys who wrote the Aggie War Hymn who would be about 160 years old now.

burnet44
08-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

no kidding
What about Baylor?
remember
35-34?
you can 12-7 all you want
but losing to Baylor is a lot worse

Baylor 35, Texas A&M 34 (OT)

Oct. 30, 2004

ATTENDANCE: 41,283

MISCELLANEOUS NOTES
• Baylor's victory marks the first time Baylor has beaten Texas A&M since 1985 when the Bears knocked-off the Aggies 20-15 in Waco.
• The Baylor victory marks the first time the Bears have beaten a ranked opponent since having done so against No. 20 N.C. State in 1998 33-30.
• The Bears' victory ends Texas A&M's 13-game winning streak, dating back to a 20-20 tie at College Station in 1990.
• Baylor is 38-143-5 all-time against opponents ranked in the Associated Press Top 25, 22-123-1 when unranked and playing a ranked opponent.
• Baylor ends its 22 consecutive-game losing streak against ranked opponents.
• Largest Floyd Casey Stadium crowd this season.

how easy we forget

yeah you better start thinking about TT
3-8
yeah Id take them seriously
if you dont your a "WAM" Buggs Bunny or maroon

wookinpanub
08-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
no kidding
What about Baylor?
remember
35-34?
you can 12-7 all you want
but losing to Baylor is a lot worse

Oct. 30, 2004

ATTENDANCE: 41,283

MISCELLANEOUS NOTES
• Baylor's victory marks the first time Baylor has beaten Texas A&M since 1985 when the Bears knocked-off the Aggies 20-15 in Waco.
• The Baylor victory marks the first time the Bears have beaten a ranked opponent since having done so against No. 20 N.C. State in 1998 33-30.
• The Bears' victory ends Texas A&M's 13-game winning streak, dating back to a 20-20 tie at College Station in 1990.
• Baylor is 38-143-5 all-time against opponents ranked in the Associated Press Top 25, 22-123-1 when unranked and playing a ranked opponent.
• Baylor ends its 22 consecutive-game losing streak against ranked opponents.
• Largest Floyd Casey Stadium crowd this season.

how easy we forget

yeah you better start thinking about TT
3-8
yeah Id take them seriously
if you dont your a "WAM" Buggs Bunny or maroon

Well, if you want to dig deep enough into the cobwebs and archives, I have a pretty good feeling you'll find some unnerving losses by t.u.

Mack Brown puts his shoes and socks on in the same order as everyone else.

KTJ
08-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Gosh, you're right. Partying at the local Academy Sports and Outdoors beats Antone's and boating any day.

This has plenty of merit and you know it. 18-year-olds want to party away from mom and dad, and the camping gear department ain't gonna cut it.

So your argument is that the school that you're a fan of can't get better recruits because it's a country town and not a big city?

Then how do schools like ND, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, West Virginia, etc get their recruits? It sure isn't because of their vast entertainment. I'd argue that College Station is bigger than Tuscaloosa, Norman, and Morgantown.

Does your argument have merit? Not really. Kids come to UT to play for a winner, to play for a chance to win a National Championship, to go to the NFL, and to succeed, learn, and graduated from a top tier university. 6th Street is just gravy on top of that.

burnet44
08-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Well, if you want to dig deep enough into the cobwebs and archives, I have a pretty good feeling you'll find some unnerving losses by t.u.

dont think 2004 is a real deep dig
dont be hollering 12-7 2009
yeah way back

its still embarrassing
Baylor

I do see youe point
yeah its the same losing to the Corps

Emerson1
08-25-2007, 12:27 AM
USC and the california schools pull players because of location, no one chooses Texas because it's in Austin.

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 01:11 AM
dont think 2004 is a real deep dig
dont be hollering 12-7 2009
yeah way back

its still embarrassing
Baylor

I do see youe point
yeah its the same losing to the Corps

Look, Fran sucks, OK? Sherrill would never have allowed it to happen, nor did Slocum. I look for Fran to lose his job unless Ags win at least nine games this year. People are tired of him, and the Baylor loss did us a favor. Plus, Baylor played at 110 percent that day and A&M had nothing to gain at that point.

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
So your argument is that the school that you're a fan of can't get better recruits because it's a country town and not a big city?

Then how do schools like ND, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, West Virginia, etc get their recruits? It sure isn't because of their vast entertainment. I'd argue that College Station is bigger than Tuscaloosa, Norman, and Morgantown.

Does your argument have merit? Not really. Kids come to UT to play for a winner, to play for a chance to win a National Championship, to go to the NFL, and to succeed, learn, and graduated from a top tier university. 6th Street is just gravy on top of that.

I swear, you give Texas one title year in 36 tries and they're walking around pumping their chests like Tarzan. Admit it, Vince Young won the title. Look at what the dude did his first year in the NFL. Enough said. The guy was a mammoth and nobody could touch him in high school even. Every time, why is it when A&M wins a big game, the other team must have been stoned but when Texas wins, its because they're so untouchable.

It's called recruiting. Plain and simple. Fran sucks at recruiting. Since when is this news a bombshell?

mustang04
08-25-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by hawkfan
The aggies will not lose to either Tech or Texas. The ones that worry me are Miami, Nebraska, and OU, all tough but all winable

haha...may i quote you on this after both of those losses???:D :D

buff4life
08-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Yea, let's blame it all on the guys who wrote the Aggie War Hymn who would be about 160 years old now.

well the tradition is carried on am i wrong? everything A&M does is jsut against UT...fans on TV give the horns down sign when A&M isn't even playing UT..or if you want to call it "tu" (The University of Texas) but once again correct me if i'm wrong...

buff4life
08-25-2007, 02:33 AM
i don't believe we quote the Bible...the Holy Bible for crying out loud...to put down another school...

JasperDog94
08-25-2007, 08:57 AM
t.u.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
i don't believe we quote the Bible...the Holy Bible for crying out loud...to put down another school...

.... so that makes everyone who ever supports their school (and yes, I'm a proud Aggie) a heathen now?

This is getting overboard.

JasperDog94
08-25-2007, 09:27 AM
.... so that makes everyone who ever supports their school (and yes, I'm a proud Aggie) a heathen now?

This is getting overboard. No. He's referring to misquoting scripture (Sawing off the horns of the wicked).

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
No. He's referring to misquoting scripture (Sawing off the horns of the wicked).

I think it's pretty safe to say that songs written in the 19th century were intended with a tad less malice than you assume.

hawkfan
08-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
haha...may i quote you on this after both of those losses???:D :D

Yes you can, and FYI I like my crow medium well.

JasperDog94
08-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I think it's pretty safe to say that songs written in the 19th century were intended with a tad less malice than you assume. Honestly if anything this would have been more scandalous in the 19th century. Puritanism was sill in full effect in the south.

That said, I think we can have a great rivalry without all that stuff.

BobcatBenny
08-25-2007, 02:42 PM
A&M's season is over at Jones Stadium.

It is not inconceivable that they would already have 3 losses after that game.

burnet44
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I swear, you give Texas one title year in 36 tries and they're walking around pumping their chests like Tarzan. Admit it, Vince Young won the title. Look at what the dude did his first year in the NFL. Enough said. The guy was a mammoth and nobody could touch him in high school even. Every time, why is it when A&M wins a big game, the other team must have been stoned but when Texas wins, its because they're so untouchable.

It's called recruiting. Plain and simple. Fran sucks at recruiting. Since when is this news a bombshell?

Where is Reggie?
and you hired Fran
deal with it
go find jackie
then go on probation

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Where is Reggie?
and you hired Fran
deal with it
go find jackie
then go on probation

DId you go to ASU or tu?

burnet44
08-25-2007, 03:38 PM
I didnt go to the Corps
and thats what this topic is about
where I went to school?
no
its how good the Franggies are this year
I see 3 maybe 4 losses

best is 10-2
worst is 8-4
maybe 9-3
But no double digit wins

whare are you from Sargent lol
or maybe Old Ocean?

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 03:41 PM
I didnt go to the Corps
and thats what this topic is about
where I went to school?
no
its how good the Franggies are this year
I see 3 maybe 4 losses

best is 10-2
worst is 8-4
maybe 9-3
But no double digit wins

whare are you from Sargent lol
or maybe Old Ocean?

Typical 3ADL disappointment.....

burnet44
08-25-2007, 03:46 PM
Typical 3ADL disappointment.....

so you are from Sargent?

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 03:48 PM
so you are from Sargent?

I live in a van......................

............ down by the river. There - are you satisfied?

burnet44
08-25-2007, 03:49 PM
wireless internet huh

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 03:51 PM
wireless internet huh

No, I run a cable line from Bastrop to Chocolate Bayou.

burnet44
08-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Pirate

sahen
08-25-2007, 04:05 PM
is a north texas fan seriously talking smack about my school?

sahen
08-25-2007, 04:12 PM
People are tired of him, and the Baylor loss did us a favor. Plus, Baylor played at 110 percent that day and A&M had nothing to gain at that point.

the aggies lost a shot a shot at a BCS game that day....they were undefeated in conference going into the game and ranked 16 in the country after starting the year 6-1 by losing their first game to Utah...to say they had nothing to gain at the point is highly inaccurate, they were on track as many aggie fans told me (delusionaly but when are the aggies not delusional about their football program?) prior to the game to win the big 12 and maybe play for a national title....happily i saw those hopes dashed that night....

burnet44
08-25-2007, 04:20 PM
agreed

started a downard spiral

yeah they had nothing to play for
I guess the Corps plays for nothing

2004 Football Season

Thu, Sep 02 @ Utah (19) Salt Lake City, Utah L 21-41
Sat, Sep 11 Wyoming College Station, Texas W 31-0
Sat, Sep 18 Clemson (25) College Station, Texas W 27-6
Sat, Oct 02 Kansas State * College Station, Texas W 42-30
Sat, Oct 09 @ Iowa State * Ames, Iowa W 34-3
Sat, Oct 16 @ Oklahoma State (15) * Stillwater, Okla. W 36-20
Sat, Oct 23 Colorado (OT) * College Station, Texas W 29-26

6-1

Sat, Oct 30 @ Baylor (OT) * Waco, Texas L 34-35
Sat, Nov 06 Oklahoma (2) * College Station, Texas L 35-42
Sat, Nov 13 Texas Tech (25) (OT) * College Station, Texas W 32-25
Fri, Nov 26 @ Texas (5) * Austin, Texas L 13-26
Sat, Jan 01 vs. Tennessee (15) Dallas, Texas L 7-38

The 31-point loss marked the largest losing margin in a bowl game in A&M history. It eclipsed the 25-point margin in a 28-3 loss to Notre Dame in 1993.

1-4

yes ranked teams the last 4
2-25-5-15

finished 7-5

the Corps was as high as 16th

the Corp was 22nd vs the Vols
finished out of the top 25? correct me here

but hey they BEAT Teck

but to say thay had nothing to play for?
IDk just the season?

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 05:51 PM
agreed

started a downard spiral

yeah they had nothing to play for
I guess the Corps plays for nothing

2004 Football Season

Thu, Sep 02 @ Utah (19) Salt Lake City, Utah L 21-41
Sat, Sep 11 Wyoming College Station, Texas W 31-0
Sat, Sep 18 Clemson (25) College Station, Texas W 27-6
Sat, Oct 02 Kansas State * College Station, Texas W 42-30
Sat, Oct 09 @ Iowa State * Ames, Iowa W 34-3
Sat, Oct 16 @ Oklahoma State (15) * Stillwater, Okla. W 36-20
Sat, Oct 23 Colorado (OT) * College Station, Texas W 29-26

6-1

Sat, Oct 30 @ Baylor (OT) * Waco, Texas L 34-35
Sat, Nov 06 Oklahoma (2) * College Station, Texas L 35-42
Sat, Nov 13 Texas Tech (25) (OT) * College Station, Texas W 32-25
Fri, Nov 26 @ Texas (5) * Austin, Texas L 13-26
Sat, Jan 01 vs. Tennessee (15) Dallas, Texas L 7-38

The 31-point loss marked the largest losing margin in a bowl game in A&M history. It eclipsed the 25-point margin in a 28-3 loss to Notre Dame in 1993.

1-4

yes ranked teams the last 4
2-25-5-15

finished 7-5

the Corps was as high as 16th

the Corp was 22nd vs the Vols
finished out of the top 25? correct me here

but hey they BEAT Teck

but to say thay had nothing to play for?
IDk just the season?

Maybe its time to get over your obsession with Aggie football (oh, excuse me - "the Corps") and accept that attending NT was like a parting gift on The Gong Show.

But thanks for keeping up so much with trivia about a school you obviously hate so much.

wildstangs
08-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Maybe its time to get over your obsession with Aggie football (oh, excuse me - "the Corps") and accept that attending NT was like a parting gift on The Gong Show.

But thanks for keeping up so much with trivia about a school you obviously hate so much.

An Aggie fan telling someone to get over an obsession....Great stuff.

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

I'd comment, but why bother to someone from HSU (where is that, anyway?)

Can I hear a "Whoop?" :

A&M Named Top University by Washington Monthly Magazine

Texas A&M University comes in first in a list of top U.S. universities, as ranked by Washington Monthly magazine.

A&M outpaces all other universities in a list touted as an alternative to a similar compilation from U.S. News and World Report.

Texas A&M is followed by the University of California-Los Angeles, University of California-Berkeley, University of California-San Diego, and Penn State, respectively.

No other Texas universities are listed in the top 10. Only UT-Austin is listed in the 32 schools ranked by the publication.

In addition to A&M and UT, Iowa State was the only other Big 12 Conference school ranked.

Washington Monthly says its list is based on a university's contribution to public interest.

The magazine says that distinction sets its list apart from U.S. News and World Report and its list based on prestige.

Emerson1
08-25-2007, 06:20 PM
When did it go from football to some magazine nobody has ever heard of ranking colleges on a category that they didn't even explain?

buff4life
08-25-2007, 07:33 PM

This is getting overboard.

i would have never guessed...

buff4life
08-25-2007, 07:35 PM
I'd comment, but why bother to someone from HSU (where is that, anyway?)

Can I hear a "Whoop?" :

A&M Named Top University by Washington Monthly Magazine

Texas A&M University comes in first in a list of top U.S. universities, as ranked by Washington Monthly magazine.

A&M outpaces all other universities in a list touted as an alternative to a similar compilation from U.S. News and World Report.

Texas A&M is followed by the University of California-Los Angeles, University of California-Berkeley, University of California-San Diego, and Penn State, respectively.

No other Texas universities are listed in the top 10. Only UT-Austin is listed in the 32 schools ranked by the publication.

In addition to A&M and UT, Iowa State was the only other Big 12 Conference school ranked.

Washington Monthly says its list is based on a university's contribution to public interest.

The magazine says that distinction sets its list apart from U.S. News and World Report and its list based on prestige.

hence the name college station...the town is built around the college...no college no town...austin is a million people...but neway congratulations...

kof96
08-25-2007, 09:13 PM
They will not beat the sooners!

b_smith07
08-25-2007, 09:14 PM

Ok the last time I checked VY played for TEXAS, not Vince Young University, so indeed Texas deserves to brag about their NC, especially since they've won three titles in football since the Aggie's lone NC in '39. Oh and for the 'untouchable' part of texas well your fellow aggie said it perfectly, when you guys win it's only b/c your players give a damn, if you play in the BIG 12 you had better bring it every saturday, you guys are the epitome of aggies with excuses for EVERYTHING. I'm tired of the aggies' s#%*. be men, dont use excuses.

wookinpanub
08-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Ok the last time I checked VY played for TEXAS, not Vince Young University, so indeed Texas deserves to brag about their NC, especially since they've won three titles in football since the Aggie's lone NC in '39. Oh and for the 'untouchable' part of texas well your fellow aggie said it perfectly, when you guys win it's only b/c your players give a damn, if you play in the BIG 12 you had better bring it every saturday, you guys are the epitome of aggies with excuses for EVERYTHING. I'm tired of the aggies' s#%*. be men, dont use excuses.

Your words will be fed back to you in about three months. You want fries with that crow?

b_smith07
08-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Your words will be fed back to you in about three months. You want fries with that crow?
what are you talking about? I was pointing out the obvious not making a prediction. lol Oh yeah, I'm sure you ask that question a lot since that's what that degree from A&M got you, but I'm sorry I dont think fries are a good combo with dog.....

wookinpanub
08-26-2007, 12:02 AM
what are you talking about? I was pointing out the obvious not making a prediction. lol Oh yeah, I'm sure you ask that question a lot since that's what that degree from A&M got you, but I'm sorry I dont think fries are a good combo with dog.....

The jealousy has become transparent...... and boring.

luvhoops34
08-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Just when you think that g$$$ is as bad as it can get.....:rolleyes:

burnet44
08-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs

no kidding

No I printed FACTS
this actually happened

I dont attend UNT
My money goes there for my daughter
I dont hate the Corps
I just post facts
please deal with that
If my post was wrong please correct it
as I asked in the post

The problem is dealing with the truth
the thread is about the Corps football
I post Corps football facts and you try to turn this into UNT?

Baylor hurt the Corps that day
and as you can read in the last 5 games
7-5 woulda been 8-4 maybe better if they had beat Baylor
ty for dealing with facts

wookinpanub
08-26-2007, 09:37 AM
no kidding

No I printed FACTS
this actually happened

I dont attend UNT
My money goes there for my daughter
I dont hate the Corps
I just post facts
please deal with that
If my post was wrong please correct it
as I asked in the post

The problem is dealing with the truth
the thread is about the Corps football
I post Corps football facts and you try to turn this into UNT?

Baylor hurt the Corps that day
and as you can read in the last 5 games
7-5 woulda been 8-4 maybe better if they had beat Baylor
ty for dealing with facts

then why, pray tell, do you go to so much trouble to google up, research and hire secret agents in order to post rhetorical information that has absolutely no bearing - nada, zilch, zero - about THIS SEASON!

I've never seen so much stuff posted about a school by someone who didn't even attend there. You obviously are no friend of McGee's, either.

You want to know why schools like Baylor and Tech play so hard against A&M? Because they know beating a reputable program means something.

Imitation, my friend, is a form of flattery.

burnet44
08-26-2007, 10:04 AM
then why, pray tell, do you go to so much trouble to google up, research and hire secret agents in order to post rhetorical information that has absolutely no bearing - nada, zilch, zero - about THIS SEASON!

I've never seen so much stuff posted about a school by someone who didn't even attend there. You obviously are no friend of McGee's, either.

You want to know why schools like Baylor and Tech play so hard against A&M? Because they know beating a reputable program means something.

Imitation, my friend, is a form of flattery.

1. I dont most of it is from memory and before you say I memorize the Corps football program, which i dont, I do remember many games. And last years 12-7 win vs TU has no bering ethier huh? but the Corps will say it a lot as posted above.

2. If you dont like what I post then post your own facts. And thats probably the point. Many just post what they think of what someone told them. I post facts. Which is hard to argue with. Then people get mad and turn it personal. My cousin went to A and M, many kids Ive coached have gone there, as well as many students and friends. Its not the university, its the blind eye the Corps turn to facts. yes the Corps beat Texas last year. Its kinda like you guys losing to Baylor. Beating the Corps is not a big of a deal for TU as the Corps beating TU. Thats why saying Tech is your rivial hacks you off.

3. In response to the Baylor and Tech question, they enjoy beating the Corps. its not the program its the Aggies which are 2 different things. Its the "mentality" of the Corps that turns people off. (Now post how I do the same).

Look here is how it is
the Corps is not a top program
Tech, the Corps are about the same Tech is probably better
But the envy you have for Texas is still funny
You would love to be at their level
you downplay a nation championship
and talk smack about it (VY, Mac cant win, ect)
I didnt see Reggie doing it?

Until you can beat tech, baylor, blow u, texas on a consistant basis the you are not a top, where you want to be program

the Corps seem to find a way to lose and screw themselves
that is not my, Texas, Tech's fault

Now post how bad Fran is
you hired him
Texas hired mackovic
get another coach then

as I posted before

Texas rivial is Blow U and the nation championship
Blow U rivial is texas and the national championship
Tech's rivial is texas and a higher bowl game
Baylors rivial is a bowl game and 6 wins
The Corps rivial Texas and a bowl win
OSU's rivial Blow U and a bowl game

there are different rivials here
just because you think of someone as your rivial
doesnt make it one
the rivialry is on your side not theirs

so if you desire me not to post facts
stop beating your chest like the Corps has done something
like Texas and Blow U have
and beat tech this year

Its kind like the thread on Celina's rivials
the state championship is their rivial
and thats about it

wookinpanub
08-26-2007, 10:14 AM
1. I dont most of it is from memory and before you say I memorize the Corps football program, which i dont, I do remember many games. And last years 12-7 win vs TU has no bering ethier huh? but the Corps will say it a lot as posted above.

2. If you dont like what I post then post your own facts. And thats probably the point. Many just post what they think of what someone told them. I post facts. Which is hard to argue with. Then people get mad and turn it personal. My cousin went to A and M, many kids Ive coached have gone there, as well as many students and friends. Its not the university, its the blind eye the Corps turn to facts. yes the Corps beat Texas last year. Its kinda like you guys losing to Baylor. Beating the Corps is not a big of a deal for TU as the Corps beating TU. Thats why saying Tech is your rivial hacks you off.

3. In response to the Baylor and Tech question, they enjoy beating the Corps. its not the program its the Aggies which are 2 different things. Its the "mentality" of the Corps that turns people off. (Now post how I do the same).

Look here is how it is
the Corps is not a top program
Tech, the Corps are about the same Tech is probably better
But the envy you have for Texas is still funny
You would love to be at their level
you downplay a nation championship
and talk smack about it (VY, Mac cant win, ect)
I didnt see Reggie doing it?

Until you can beat tech, baylor, blow u, texas on a consistant basis the you are not a top, where you want to be program

the Corps seem to find a way to lose and screw themselves
that is not my, Texas, Tech's fault

Now post how bad Fran is
you hired him
Texas hired mackovic
get another coach then

as I posted before

Texas rivial is Blow U and the nation championship
Blow U rivial is texas and the national championship
Tech's rivial is texas and a higher bowl game
Baylors rivial is a bowl game and 6 wins
The Corps rivial Texas and a bowl win
OSU's rivial Blow U and a bowl game

there are different rivials here
just because you think of someone as your rivial
doesnt make it one
the rivialry is on your side not theirs

so if you desire me not to post facts
stop beating your chest like the Corps has done something
like Texas and Blow U have
and beat tech this year

Its kind like the thread on Celina's rivials
the state championship is their rivial
and thats about it

It is frightening that you are a coach and obviously coerce your players to hate a school.

You need psychotherapy for the way you deliberately say "The Corps". I thnk it's called ................
................ a FETISH!

Just google up www.getalife.com, take five or six Valium and repeat after me: "Life goes on even after you get rejected by the school you envy -- oops, I mean "hate."

wookinpanub
08-26-2007, 10:21 AM
and of course, you're writing another Corps dissertation as we wait with baited breath for your brotherly response.

burnet44
08-26-2007, 10:27 AM
It is frightening that you are a coach and obviously coerce your players to hate a school.

You need psychotherapy for the way you deliberately say "The Corps". I thnk it's called ................
................ a FETISH!

Just google up www.getalife.com, take five or six Valium and repeat after me: "Life goes on even after you get rejected by the school you envy -- oops, I mean "hate."

I dont hate a school
I respect those who do well
because I know how hard it is to do well and stay there
The Corps is not one of those programs
But you talk smack like they are OSU, SC, LSU, Texas, OU, and Florida

Again as I posted you turn this personal

Thank you for posting football facts

I call them the Corps because you get banned for other names
Call my Rams anything you want
We are in trouble this year btw
will be lucky to win 5 I think

where is the football post here
ok

3-8 vs tech
now
How is the Corps gonna beat Leech in Lubbock?
Whats Fran gonna do?

Send the house?
Play a 3 with a backside banjo
play a 1 weak on the center?
Run the ball weakside vs Tech?
inside or outside stretch or trap?
Option weak to the field or sideline?

WHAT?

Now attack me because football knowledge is not what you have or understand

wookinpanub
08-26-2007, 10:32 AM
I dont hate a school
I respect those who do well
because I know how hard it is to do well and stay there
The Corps is not one of those programs
But you talk smack like they are OSU, SC, LSU, Texas, OU, and Florida

Again as I posted you turn this personal

Thank you for posting football facts

I call them the Corps because you get banned for other names
Call my Rams anything you want
We are in trouble this year btw
will be lucky to win 5 I think

where is the football post here
ok

3-8 vs tech
now
How is the Corps gonna beat Leech in Lubbock?
Whats Fran gonna do?

Send the house?
Play a 3 with a backside banjo
play a 1 weak on the center?
Run the ball weakside vs Tech?
inside or outside stretch or trap?
Option weak to the field or sideline?

WHAT?

Now attack me because football knowledge is not what you have or understand

....... all this and you can't spend three minutes responding to a PM ?