PDA

View Full Version : the top rb in 3a and and among the fastest

the tigers are back
05-14-2003, 09:12 PM
emeal andrus for the sealy tigers ran a 4.3 this track season so look out, becasuse he is looking for 4.2 this football season, but most of all a state champions again.

Bellville22
05-14-2003, 09:30 PM
the tigers are back:
emeal andrus for the sealy tigers ran a 4.3 this track season so look out, becasuse he is looking for 4.2 this football season, but most of all a state champions again.From not making the playoffs to State Champs, that'd be impressive. I don't see it happening. I don't even see Sealy winning District 23, regardless of how fast one kid runs.

the tigers are back
05-14-2003, 11:06 PM
hey bull i see u always got something to say about sealy tigers you'll made to runs to almost to state,but yet still have not been sucessful ha ha ha , and see we know,that we can go to state and win it also, because u know why don't u. We been there 5 times and 4 times back to back how many have you'll one so shut your mouth.Just because you'll beaten us the past 2 yrs it does not give bellville and braggin right's ok. :D

the tigers are back
05-14-2003, 11:23 PM
AS A MATTER A FACT LET'S BE FOR REAL YOU'LL HAD NO BUSINESS BEATING LIBERTY NOR GIDDINGS ESPECIALLY NOT FAIRFIELD, SO THE BALL BOUNSE YOU'LL WAY GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR YOU'LL WILL NEED IT OK. LOOK OUT FOR ELGIN,MARLIN IF YOU'LL MAKE IT THAT FAR HA HA. WHEN YOU'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO WHEN THE BIG GAMES TO MAKE IT TO STATE LET ME KNOW OK. AND YES I GOT IT IN ALL CAPS SO YOUJ CAN SEE OK. LIKE I SAID WE COMING TO BELLVILLE AND I PROMISE ANDRUS WILL RUN FOR 200 PLUS AND A VICTORY. eek!

texcaj
05-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Okay, after taking some time to actually figure out what your post says, due to the fact that it doesn't flow at all, I will have to say that I don't see Sealy beating Bellville this year. I really don't see them winning district. There are too many tough teams (Bellville, Navasota, Columbus). When it came to district Andrus didn't run for quite as many yards(60 yards vs. Navasota for example). It's fun to talk up your team, but let's all be realistic here.

whtfbplaya
05-15-2003, 12:37 PM
Andrus is a good running back, but he is not great and he can not win games by himself.

Bellville22
05-15-2003, 01:33 PM
the tigers are back:
hey bull i see u always got something to say about sealy tigers you'll made to runs to almost to state,but yet still have not been sucessful ha ha ha , and see we know,that we can go to state and win it also, because u know why don't u. We been there 5 times and 4 times back to back how many have you'll one so shut your mouth.Just because you'll beaten us the past 2 yrs it does not give bellville and braggin right's ok. :D This has to be the funniest thing I've read since I've signed onto this thing. Can anyone out there translate this for me?

Bellville22
05-15-2003, 01:51 PM
the tigers are back:
AS A MATTER A FACT LET'S BE FOR REAL YOU'LL HAD NO BUSINESS BEATING LIBERTY NOR GIDDINGS ESPECIALLY NOT FAIRFIELD, SO THE BALL BOUNSE YOU'LL WAY GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR YOU'LL WILL NEED IT OK. LOOK OUT FOR ELGIN,MARLIN IF YOU'LL MAKE IT THAT FAR HA HA. WHEN YOU'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO WHEN THE BIG GAMES TO MAKE IT TO STATE LET ME KNOW OK. AND YES I GOT IT IN ALL CAPS SO YOUJ CAN SEE OK. LIKE I SAID WE COMING TO BELLVILLE AND I PROMISE ANDRUS WILL RUN FOR 200 PLUS AND A VICTORY. eek! This has to be the 2nd funniest thing I've read since I've been on here. I did however make out the part where you said we had no business beating Giddings, Liberty, or Fairfield. I've calmed myself down from laughing at that statement, but I'm gonna need you to back it up a little. But for my part of the argument...Bellville outgained Giddings 435 yds. to 295 yds. Had 23 first downs to Giddings 14. We turned the ball over 5 times and still won by 24 points. You're right, we had no business being on the field with them, they should have killed us. Against Liberty, we had 394 yds. to their 303, and we had 13 first downs to their 10. Turnovers were even, Bellville won by 9. Again you're right, they should have pounded us. Fairfield had a legit shot to beat us, what a tremendous game. Yards: Bellville 278, FF 274. First downs: Bellville 11, FF 14. Pretty even game, came down to Bellville making the plays to win the game. I'm not seeing your point that we "HAD NO BUSINESS BEATING" any of these teams. But I can't wait to hear your reasoning.

bc 76
05-15-2003, 05:34 PM
Hey whtfbplaya how do you think wharton will do next year?The tigers have a least 6 div 1 prospect on the team next year with that kind of talent do you not agree we should win at least 12-14 games next year?

the tigers are back
05-16-2003, 09:07 PM
We'll i do not see wharton being any better as they was last year,but i hope they have a good year. I saw the game between wharton and navasota;and guess what wharton really didn't impressed me at all,although i really think they was better than the rattlers. GOOD LUCK TIGERS :mad:

Brahma73
05-17-2003, 01:00 AM
Bellville22:

the tigers are back:
AS A MATTER A FACT LET'S BE FOR REAL YOU'LL HAD NO BUSINESS BEATING LIBERTY NOR GIDDINGS ESPECIALLY NOT FAIRFIELD, SO THE BALL BOUNSE YOU'LL WAY GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR YOU'LL WILL NEED IT OK. LOOK OUT FOR ELGIN,MARLIN IF YOU'LL MAKE IT THAT FAR HA HA. WHEN YOU'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO WHEN THE BIG GAMES TO MAKE IT TO STATE LET ME KNOW OK. AND YES I GOT IT IN ALL CAPS SO YOUJ CAN SEE OK. LIKE I SAID WE COMING TO BELLVILLE AND I PROMISE ANDRUS WILL RUN FOR 200 PLUS AND A VICTORY. eek! This has to be the 2nd funniest thing I've read since I've been on here. I did however make out the part where you said we had no business beating Giddings, Liberty, or Fairfield. I've calmed myself down from laughing at that statement, but I'm gonna need you to back it up a little. But for my part of the argument...Bellville outgained Giddings 435 yds. to 295 yds. Had 23 first downs to Giddings 14. We turned the ball over 5 times and still won by 24 points. You're right, we had no business being on the field with them, they should have killed us. Against Liberty, we had 394 yds. to their 303, and we had 13 first downs to their 10. Turnovers were even, Bellville won by 9. Again you're right, they should have pounded us. Fairfield had a legit shot to beat us, what a tremendous game. Yards: Bellville 278, FF 274. First downs: Bellville 11, FF 14. Pretty even game, came down to Bellville making the plays to win the game. I'm not seeing your point that we "HAD NO BUSINESS BEATING" any of these teams. But I can't wait to hear your reasoning.Okay, I can't take this anymore! Tigers Are Back, are you for real?!?!?!?! Even if you had some inkling of what you're talking about, there would be no chance in hell of you getting your point across because your posts make absolutely NO SENSE!!!! Are you the sole member of some sort of Andrus fan club, or are you his father or his sister or his son or his dog Spotty? Please wake up and understand that Eric Frickin' Dickerson couldn't take this team to the district title, much less some fairyland state championship. Emeal is one player for heaven's sake, and with one wrong hit, he's no player. It's a team game, Einstein. At no time during the game will the officials ask your fastest guy to run a forty against our fastest guy for all the marbles.
Do this group of sensible, literate folks a favor and take a two week vacation from here. During that time, get out your 3rd grade English books and go to the sections on puctuation, sentence structure and organization of paragraphs into a common subject.
Next, get out your school year books and realize that those state titles were won practically before you were born! Then explain to me what possible connection those championships have to your team's chances of winning anything in 2003. Football season starts over every year, and there's only one reigning state champion at each level at the end of that year. It ain't Bellville and it danged sure ain't Sealy. Last year the Bulls spanked the Tigers like little red-headed step children, but that doesn't matter now. One running back and a coin toss got you nowhere last year, and the same could likely be true this year. For now, my money goes on Bellville to repeat as district champs, because they've kept their best players, including a super QB & his favorite receiver, and where they've lost a few, excellent athletes will replace them. The tigers will be back, but maybe way back if they don't discover some supporting cast for the illustrious E. A. Just my opinion and you're entitled to yours (provided I can decipher what it might be).

I feel better now.... :rolleyes:

GO BULLS! (I put that in capitals so you can see it.)

Bellville22
05-17-2003, 02:06 AM
73, I bow down to your superior posting, and your ability to put a great big period here to end all arguments. I'm honored to be able to associate with you on a daily basis. That post was unbelievable, and shall be remembered for eternity. You, sir, are an artist. I am a better person for having read the previous post.

Gobbla2001
05-17-2003, 12:08 PM
Sealy is Sealy, who are we to say they won't turn it around... I haven't seen any real reasons besides a fast running back can't win it all by himself, which is true, but none of you have discussed the rest of the team, they do have some good players coming back, they're looking good...

Is the same HC returning for the Wharton?

the tigers are back
05-17-2003, 11:32 PM
I see here BULL you talk alot of nonsene, but let's face the facts; bellville went to the playoffs two years in a row and still has not been able to kick the door down, so i don,t see where you have any rights to be bragging about such a week team like bellville. Say bellville reminds me of the HOUSTON OILERS and the bumb{dumb}BULLS just don,t have what it takes to win a state title.Guess what i'm not madddddddd with you,but hey i give credit where credit is due,certainly i followed all of the bulls playoff games and you know what i was pulling for the bulls also;{AUSTIN CO.} you'll did represent very we'll, and to each is on this year i wish the bulls the best ok. Emeal Andrus is not the whole team you are right;we have some more talented ball players such as, brantly,slaughter,zapalac,big rob,jackson,hamilton a newcomer,and many more;we onlt lost 3 starters on both sides. This year looks good for us,once again i wish the best for both teams see you in a about 2 months and counting. :p

Old Cardinal
05-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Question for "The Tigers are back"...Are you an English Teacher down there at Sealy?

sinton66
05-18-2003, 10:52 AM
Maybe we can get PPHSfan to check his posts for grammar and spelling. wink :D wink

Bellville22
05-18-2003, 11:08 AM
the tigers are back:
I see here BULL you talk alot of nonsene, but let's face the facts; bellville went to the playoffs two years in a row and still has not been able to kick the door down, so i don,t see where you have any rights to be bragging about such a week team like bellville. Say bellville reminds me of the HOUSTON OILERS and the bumb{dumb}BULLS just don,t have what it takes to win a state title.Guess what i'm not madddddddd with you,but hey i give credit where credit is due,certainly i followed all of the bulls playoff games and you know what i was pulling for the bulls also;{AUSTIN CO.} you'll did represent very we'll, and to each is on this year i wish the bulls the best ok. Emeal Andrus is not the whole team you are right;we have some more talented ball players such as, brantly,slaughter,zapalac,big rob,jackson,hamilton a newcomer,and many more;we onlt lost 3 starters on both sides. This year looks good for us,once again i wish the best for both teams see you in a about 2 months and counting. :p Very flattering, but you didn't retract nor defend your statement about Bellville having no business beating those teams you mentioned. And who are you to tell someone they talk alot of nonsense? That's very funny. And who is "BULL"? Are you refering to me, or Brahma73, who with one post has completely dominated this topic.

I hear the Phonics program can work wonders.

Brahma73
05-18-2003, 11:18 AM
the tigers are back:
I see here BULL you talk alot of nonsene, but let's face the facts; bellville went to the playoffs two years in a row and still has not been able to kick the door down, so i don,t see where you have any rights to be bragging about such a week team like bellville. Say bellville reminds me of the HOUSTON OILERS and the bumb{dumb}BULLS just don,t have what it takes to win a state title.Guess what i'm not madddddddd with you,but hey i give credit where credit is due,certainly i followed all of the bulls playoff games and you know what i was pulling for the bulls also;{AUSTIN CO.} you'll did represent very we'll, and to each is on this year i wish the bulls the best ok. Emeal Andrus is not the whole team you are right;we have some more talented ball players such as, brantly,slaughter,zapalac,big rob,jackson,hamilton a newcomer,and many more;we onlt lost 3 starters on both sides. This year looks good for us,once again i wish the best for both teams see you in a about 2 months and counting. :p ?????????? Somebody??????? Bartender????????!!!!!! I can't do it, Cap'n. I just...don't...have...the power!!! Mayday...Mayday...Mayday!!!!! Houston, we have a problem! Oh NO Mr. Bill; Not meeeeeee... Abandon ship!!!! ...and that retires the side - no runs, no hits, no errors, nobody left. Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn! All we have to fear is fear itself. Goodnight, Chet.

sinton66
05-18-2003, 11:28 AM
You forgot "You bet your sweet Bippy!", or maybe "Damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!".
wink :D wink

<small>[ May 18, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Brahma73
05-19-2003, 10:49 PM
OK Tigers Are Back,
Lesson 1: Vowels are a, e, i, o, & u. Occasionally y & w may have vowel characteristics. b, c, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, q, r, s, t, v, w, x, y, & z are consonants. There are upper case (capital) and lower case (small) letters. For example, "A" (upper) & "a" (lower). Sentences start with an upper case letter. So do names of people, the pronoun "I", and names of cities (like "Sealy" and "Bellville". Note that the first letter of each is a big one). This (.) is a period. It is used at the end of a sentence. A question mark (?) may replace a period for obvious reasons. An exclamation point (!) may also end a sentence. It is commonly used to express disbelief, shock or anger. This is why responses to your posts contain so many exclamation points! See there, I used one.

I recommend you refer to public school texts for much more in-depth information and instruction on grammar and sentence structure.

Also study spelling. I was flattered that you called the Brahmas a "week" team. This is true because we kick butt 7 days at a time - namely, a week. Now last year your team was a "weak" team. This is because they never beat anybody that had a clue.

Hopefully, this will keep you occupied at least until two-a-days start.

Go Bulls! :)

Brahma73
05-19-2003, 10:53 PM
sinton66:
You forgot "You bet your sweet Bippy!", or maybe "Damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!".
wink :D wink "Hi-oh Silver," "June, I'm home!" "Sock it to me!" "One of these days, Alice... POW, straight to the moon!" "Lucy, you got some splainin' to do..." "Exit, stage left"

Jacket2000
05-20-2003, 12:10 AM
"Elizabeth, Im comin' to join ya! This is the big one!", "Heeeeeyyyyy", "Sure, lil' buddy", "Edith, stifle yourself", "Well, goooollllyyy", "Loooooking gooooood"(Chico and the Man, figured most wouldnt know that one).
J2K

Old Cardinal
05-20-2003, 06:14 AM
To "The Tigers are back", Maybe we have roasted you a little too much. I wish you would continue to make post-BUT write them out and then take them to someone you trust; that as mastered grammar and the overall English language. Get them to explain the corrections that they feel are needed....I know we all are a bit loose with the English language on here, but you will not be able to hold a viable paying job out in the real world, unless you come to grips with the need to upgrade your writing skills...I am not trying to be a smart aleck, but I don't care how good you are at football, I don't think you can get a scholarship to College unless you take an interest in this matter. There are a host of other athletes that are good players and can handle College skill levels in the classroom.

Chris Hart
05-20-2003, 11:08 AM
WOW, You guys blasted him pretty good! Hopefully he doesn't take it the wrong way and quit posting. He sure seems to stir the pot quite well everytime he makes an appearance here. LOL

Brahma73
05-20-2003, 08:07 PM
You think he might night come back?!?!? And to think of what we all just spent on the new server! Sorry Matthew... frown

sinton66
05-20-2003, 08:21 PM
Jacket2000:
"Elizabeth, Im comin' to join ya! This is the big one!", "Heeeeeyyyyy", "Sure, lil' buddy", "Edith, stifle yourself", "Well, goooollllyyy", "Loooooking gooooood"(Chico and the Man, figured most wouldnt know that one).
J2KHow about " Dyn-Oh-mite!"? or "What you talking about, Willis?.

the tigers are back
05-22-2003, 11:42 PM
Ooops!... no you didn't think you hurt my feelings,but i will tell you this much? when it's all said and done ;we will see who be on top.

Jacket2000
05-23-2003, 01:55 AM
the tigers are back:
Ooops!... no you didn't think you hurt my feelings,but i will tell you this much? when it's all said and done ;we will see who be on top.www.hop.com (http://www.hop.com)
J2K

Bellville22
05-23-2003, 11:27 AM
Jacket2000: That is great. I might never stop laughing.

the tigers are back: Incase you're not up to date on this whole internet thing, click on the link on Jacket2000's message. I highly recommend you take a look at what comes up.

Old Cardinal
05-23-2003, 03:03 PM
Jacket 2000, That has got to be the funniest and most suttle response I have seen on the message board! Thanks for sharing it with us....

<small>[ May 23, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

Jacket2000
05-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Thank ya. Never let it be said that J2K doesn't help the less fortunate.
J2K