PDA

View Full Version : I hear celinas looking real good

kof96
08-24-2007, 06:52 AM
I hear they are looking very good so far.Any news on them?

BILLYFRED0000
08-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by kof96
I hear they are looking very good so far.Any news on them?

In some areas we are better than last year. I think overall the Lines on both sides are decent. LB's all back from last year. Offensive backfield back. Secondary on the D is the only unknown but from the Argyle scrimmage and argyle likes to throw occasionally, they looked pretty good. The safety is good and the corners are looking like they may be good. I think overall the O is a little better possibly than last year and the D looks like it might be as good and has a chance to be a little better especially if the linebackers don't get hurt like last year. I did not go to the Bridgeport scrimmage so I would love it if someone had a clue about that one.

bobcat1
08-24-2007, 08:22 PM
I went to the Celina - Rock City and we did fine. If you can win a scrimmage, we did at all levels; freshmen, JV, and Varsity. We ran at will and let their QB get out once and he can scoot. We have room for improvement as always. Passing game is coming along. Running game looks very strong with Troy, Charley, and D'Anton all 3 back there. O-line was excellent as was the D-Line. Big Troy was body-surfing folks out there. LMAO!