PDA

View Full Version : Sumit Your Stadium Pics

maroonpirate04
08-24-2007, 02:14 AM
I was looking through Texas Bob Football Stadium Database and noticed that in the South Texas region theirs not much pics of football stadiums. So i sumitted one for Pirate Stadium, So if you have a good shot of your hometown's football stadium sumit it to Bob@TexasBob.com he'll be glad to post it on your school's stadium info. He's asking for a clear shot pic and he'll reply back telling you he recieved it and make sure he will post it.

Old Green
08-24-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
I was looking through Texas Bob Football Stadium Database and noticed that in the South Texas region theirs not much pics of football stadiums. So i sumitted one for Pirate Stadium, So if you have a good shot of your hometown's football stadium sumit it to Bob@TexasBob.com he'll be glad to post it on your school's stadium info. He's asking for a clear shot pic and he'll reply back telling you he recieved it and make sure he will post it. I think I might do a little stadium tour on my motorcycle this weekend and take pictures of all the stadiums this weekend and submit them.:thumbsup: