PDA

View Full Version : Cuero-LaGrange Scrimmage

Old Green
08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
I was too lazy to go. Anybody know how the two teams did?

44INAROW
08-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Mr44 and Lil44 went - as soon as they got back, they started watching the LL game on Tivo - I'll try to get info and post tomorrow

Old Green
08-23-2007, 11:19 PM
OK:)

44INAROW
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
- Cuero 3 La Grange 0 not sure if all 3 scores were on 1st offense or not

Kaeron as TE scored on a pass from Tyler;
Brent Johnson scored on a run;
David Williams scored on a run.
Lil44 said Jennings had a really nice pass reception (not for a TD but a pretty pass) he said we ran the ball more than passing (in his opinion) That's all I could get from them right now....... I am sure your coworker (CP) will have more details in the AM ;)

Old Green
08-24-2007, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
- Cuero 3 La Grange 0 not sure if all 3 scores were on 1st offense or not

Kaeron as TE scored on a pass from Tyler;
Brent Johnson scored on a run;
David Williams scored on a run.
Lil44 said Jennings had a really nice pass reception (not for a TD but a pretty pass) he said we ran the ball more than passing (in his opinion) That's all I could get from them right now....... I am sure your coworker (CP) will have more details in the AM ;) Thanks 44. I'm sure CP will have all the details.

hookandladder
08-24-2007, 06:35 AM
I was at the game last night, Cuero definitely had more athletes on the field. Cuero will do well again this year, I do not think they will be able to handle the Giddings, Liberty Hill and other top notch teams up this way. La Grange will play good defense however their offense will struggle, they will have to shoot for 3rd place in District.

Old Green
08-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Thanks HaL. I was looking for some objectivity in how Cuero looked and how others thought they would fare against the top teams. Good luck to LaGrange this year.