PDA

View Full Version : GO EVERMAN!

surfspike
12-11-2001, 08:02 PM
I'm sorry, but my feelings toward Sinton has changed. It is the year of the Bulldogs and nothing is going to stop them. I thought I wanted Sinton to win, however they won't. I saw the Forney/Everman game front row and if Sinton gets within even 4 it will astound me as the pirates will be runners up. Go Giddings and Commerce.

dawg fan
12-11-2001, 08:43 PM
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE BULLDOGS. WE HAVE HAD TALENT BEFORE BUT THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING ALL THE WAY.

GO DAWGS.

Sofaking_wetodit
12-11-2001, 11:27 PM
You had better pack a sack lunch, you are going to be in for a long day. See you Saturday, Turkey.

evebulldog01
12-12-2001, 12:08 AM
Hey Sofakin_wetoditdo you have any stats on sintons speed I was just curious. I had heard your backs were pretty quick. But that they weren't any DaBryan Blanton. Hey one other thing is your O-Line as good as they look on tape.

evebulldog01
12-12-2001, 12:11 AM
Hey Sofakin_wetoditdo you have any stats on sintons speed I was just curious. I had heard your backs were pretty quick. But that they weren't any DaBryan Blanton. Hey one other thing is your O-Line as good as they look on tape.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2001, 01:04 AM
http://preps.caller.com/sport/football/TeamSchedule.cfm?SiteID=CCCT&DesignID=CCCT&SchoolID=2854&Gender=Boys&TeamID=1542&SportID=FTB

Sinton Schedule and Stats.
QB touchdown passes is 22 and not 2 as shown.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2001, 01:07 AM
also check out www.angelfire.com/ar3/calallen_hs/Shsfbbc01A.html (http://www.angelfire.com/ar3/calallen_hs/Shsfbbc01A.html)
[This message has been edited by SintonFan_inAustin (edited December 12, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SintonFan_inAustin (edited December 12, 2001).]

evebulldog01
12-12-2001, 01:12 AM
Thanks Sinton fan in Austin I was just curious best of luck to your team this saturdy and we know that which ever team wins will truly be the best team in the state well at least in big schools.

3ABirdMan
12-12-2001, 08:25 AM
If I may help answer this question, EVEBULLDOG01, yes, their offensive line is that good. They are quick, though not neccesarily fast. They are strong. And their techniques and blocking schemes are excellent! They fire off, make contact, and hold it. You will not shed them off and make tackles. Their performance against our Bridge City team was excellent - the best HS line-play I had ever witnessed, play after play, to the man. And if they don't handle things, watch out for the power running game - 3 backs, 2 leading, 1 carrying. All 3 (Ruiz, Charles, Alaniz) can lead and make blocks to seal the ends and LBs.

Tell Your Safety To Get Ready! Their Coming!

evebulldog01
12-12-2001, 02:03 PM
Thanks 3a Bird Man for the info. Un fortuantely I've gotten to see very little of Sinton. Hey does anybody have any 40 times for the sinton guys.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-12-2001, 09:01 PM
I read that sinton was not going to be able to pass on the secondary because you sec. was well good. I think they might be right thats why sinton well problaly play matchups with your linebackers on pass coverages. have your linebackers been placed in this situation before.

evebulldog01
12-12-2001, 09:32 PM
Yes they have last week againsy Perryton.and against forney. And especially against Wilmer-Hutchins in our district.

Matthew328
12-13-2001, 09:32 PM
Everman's LB's are very talented...they have seen teams very similar to Sinton and they have been successful..I think they'll be up to the task again..but like I said I think both D's will be up to the task and I look for a low scoring defensive game..much like Everman-Forney or Sinton-Bellville...team that makes the fewest mistakes will win