PDA

View Full Version : Dang

Gsquared
08-16-2007, 12:53 PM
zimmy has already resurfaced else where. Rangermom was right, he will survive and stay out of trouble. ima baby sit him and make sure he behaves there till he gets back here. As a matter of fact, I think im gonna reform him.

CHS_CG
08-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
zimmy has already resurfaced else where. Rangermom was right, he will survive and stay out of trouble. ima baby sit him and make sure he behaves there till he gets back here. As a matter of fact, I think im gonna reform him.

who's baby sittin you??

Gsquared
08-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
who's baby sittin you??
Yo momma :kiss:

CHS_CG
08-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Yo momma :kiss:

you wish

Gsquared
08-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
you wish
Haha, I dont need no baby sitter! Last march my mom took the v chip out of my tv so I can watch cinemax responsibly now. Tonights the night. Gonna go by the store on the way home from work and get a ribeye, a 6 pack of beer, some lotion and some candles and see whats on cable after midnight.

Gsquared
08-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh yeah, on another subject, can you email me a pic of you, my err, friend wants to see what you look like

Old Tiger
08-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Haha, I dont need no baby sitter! Last march my mom took the v chip out of my tv so I can watch cinemax responsibly now. Tonights the night. Gonna go by the store on the way home from work and get a ribeye, a 6 pack of beer, some lotion and some candles and see whats on cable after midnight. lmao!:clap: :clap:

carter08
08-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Haha, I dont need no baby sitter! Last march my mom took the v chip out of my tv so I can watch cinemax responsibly now. Tonights the night. Gonna go by the store on the way home from work and get a ribeye, a 6 pack of beer, some lotion and some candles and see whats on cable after midnight.

I checked, and all it says is TBA.

So it must be some pretty good stuff coming on if they can't say the titles.

Ranger Mom
08-16-2007, 01:22 PM

He's gonna be fine...I am counseling him on myspace right now!!:p :p

Gsquared
08-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He's gonna be fine...I am counseling him on myspace right now!!:p :p Were you able to talk him off the ledge?