PDA

View Full Version : USC's and Texas native Emmanuel Moody

Funk-d-fied
08-16-2007, 08:51 AM
This kid considered ATM and was a ut commit before going to USC last year and bscoming the freshman of the year.....

http://usc.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=702408

Old Tiger
08-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Okie State is what I hear.

Funk-d-fied
08-16-2007, 08:55 AM
you mean o$u...

Macarthur
08-16-2007, 11:48 AM
This is just another examply of why it rarely works out with these kids going way away from home.

Funk-d-fied
08-16-2007, 11:48 AM
yes i agree, next example will be sam mcguffie

Old Tiger
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
yes i agree, next example will be sam mcguffie Your just bitter. Sam will be a great return man in college but that's it.

pooch
08-16-2007, 12:38 PM
He's going to OKie State?

someone's doing a great job of recruiting up there. i've seen a bunch of good players head up there .

gtownpoke
08-16-2007, 01:02 PM
our coaches do a great job of recruiting plus the athletic department addressed the needs in stillwater that they could. stillwater is not los angeles or dallas or houston but the athletes stay in incredible top notch housing, the training table (food) is unreal (steaks every other night, baked potatoes, etc.), and everything being done in the west end zone shows a commitment to the players and a commitment to winning.

RMAC
08-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by gtownpoke
our coaches do a great job of recruiting plus the athletic department addressed the needs in stillwater that they could. stillwater is not los angeles or dallas or houston but the athletes stay in incredible top notch housing, the training table (food) is unreal (steaks every other night, baked potatoes, etc.), and everything being done in the west end zone shows a commitment to the players and a commitment to winning.

That $$ from Pickens sure helped out!!

Phil C
08-16-2007, 04:50 PM
When you recruit top players at positions some are bound to transfer out for more PT.

crzyjournalist03
08-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
When you recruit top players at positions some are bound to transfer out for more PT.

Much like Jevan Snead to Ole Miss!

g$$
08-24-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Your just bitter. Sam will be a great return man in college but that's it.

I bet you lunch you are wrong on that one. If RB does not work out, then McGuffie will play DB. Kid is very athletic. Watch & see.

Mike Gundy is tapping into deep Texas ties & getting some good kids to Stillwater. It's a fun place to go to school & nice people. I have no ill will towards Ok State. And, Texan Boone Pickens is supplying major funds too. Program back on the rise.

thewyliefan
08-24-2007, 01:23 AM
ive been reading that moody has been thinking about florida. he had a visit with them yesterday

g$$
08-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
ive been reading that moody has been thinking about florida. he had a visit with them yesterday

He's considering everybody who recruited him right now, but OK State is considered the favorite. Who knows...? Sounds like a kid scared of competition to me. Did he think USC would have 1 RB on the roster?

charlesrixey
08-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Much like Jevan Snead to Ole Miss!

he went to ole miss?

crzyjournalist03
08-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
he went to ole miss?

http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2600&ATCLID=730015

injuredinmelee
08-24-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by gtownpoke
forget the west endzone make the stadium feel like it isnt going to collapse underneath us.

KTJ
08-24-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm pretty sure that Texas and USC were his top 2 from the start. He may have had others on the list, but in the end, he was headed to UT or USC.

With that said, he's not coming here. No way and no how. The latest I saw, which was today, said that Florida is really high on him. So that tells me he's headed to Florida or North Carolina.

Bull19
08-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I'm pretty sure that Texas and USC were his top 2 from the start. He may have had others on the list, but in the end, he was headed to UT or USC.

With that said, he's not coming here. No way and no how. The latest I saw, which was today, said that Florida is really high on him. So that tells me he's headed to Florida or North Carolina.

moody transfers to florida

thewyliefan
08-27-2007, 07:16 PM
GO GATORS.....they will repeat:)

well i can dream cant i

Old Tiger
08-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
GO GATORS.....they will repeat:)

well i can dream cant i Ya too bad he has to sit out a year:rolleyes: