PDA

View Full Version : All teams in the playoffs

Chief Woodman
11-14-2003, 09:53 AM
If your team is in the playoffs you have obviously had some success. So where does the smack talk come from that is always saying "we WILL beat your team" instead of "I THINK we can win IF"? Many make statements like they are fact without leaving the possibillity that they might be wrong about a future event.

My guess is that our own teams success has breed the smack talk. But success can be a cruel mistress. In closing, we should consider this quote before we smack talk:

"Success is a lousy teacher....it seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." - Bill Gates

<small>[ November 14, 2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

rudy5307
11-14-2003, 10:54 AM
Chief you are the man!!! I've never met a man in my 19 long years of excistence with the intellectual knowledge that you have. Hope everything goes well tonight and tell the boys good luck for me. Gig'em Eagles!!! By the way, you had better save some food for me next week b/c I'm coming home.

jason
11-14-2003, 10:59 AM
rudy5307:
Chief you are the man!!! I've never met a man in my 19 long years of excistence with the intellectual knowledge that you have. Hope everything goes well tonight and tell the boys good luck for me. Gig'em Eagles!!! By the way, you had better save some food for me next week b/c I'm coming home.he just gets lucky every now and then... :D :D :D

Chief Woodman
11-14-2003, 11:50 AM
rudy5307:
Chief you are the man!!! I've never met a man in my 19 long years of excistence with the intellectual knowledge that you have. Hope everything goes well tonight and tell the boys good luck for me. Gig'em Eagles!!! By the way, you had better save some food for me next week b/c I'm coming home.Haven't met many folks, have you?...LOL...Well I will try to save some food for you. In Fact I will sit down and eat with you. Congrats on getting to suit up. That must be awesome.