PDA

View Full Version : Port Aransas

bulldogman06
08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Im goin on Monday. with these hurricanes, tropical storms, el ninos, whatever.... you think it will be good to go monday? im not gettin blown away in a hurricane, but i really need this vacation

Gobbla2001
08-15-2007, 10:01 PM
monday may be a good day to be "safe" there... but the fishing won't be worth crap unless you're lucky... tropical storms drive fish out and/or make them hide... plus all of the rain has already messed it up a bit...

may catch some hardhead though :D

luvhoops34
08-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
monday may be a good day to be "safe" there... but the fishing won't be worth crap unless you're lucky... tropical storms drive fish out and/or make them hide... plus all of the rain has already messed it up a bit...

may catch some hardhead though :D

Hell, why go to Port A for hardhead? You can catch all you want right here on the DL.:D

KingRob
08-16-2007, 07:15 AM
I say go for it! If you can't get any fishing done, then find a little cantina and play Margaritaville over and over. Maybe play some darts or pool, and chillax. Dean probably won't make landfall until mid-week. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

bulldogman06
08-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Ill be there, whether or not i get to fish and swim doesnt matter, ill be on vacation in my mind...

District303aPastPlayer
08-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
I say go for it! If you can't get any fishing done, then find a little cantina and play Margaritaville over and over. Maybe play some darts or pool, and chillax. Dean probably won't make landfall until mid-week. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

If you like, there is a place at 302 N Chaparral Street called The Executive Surf Club in downtown Corpus... hit that up...