'Doin' just fine!'

And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that?
At that point, I'm thinking
this is too bizarre so I say:
'Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!'!

At this point I am just trying to get out
as fast as I can when I hear another question.
'Can I come over?'

O.K., this question is just too weird for me;
but I figured I could just be polite and end
the conversation. I tell them:
'No........I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously.....
'Listen, I'll have to call you back.
There's an idiot in the other stall
who keeps answering all my questions.'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

olddawggreen
08-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Ha, thats too funny, but things like this play out every day with all the people running around with phones clipped to their ears.:doh:

Old Tiger
08-15-2007, 11:08 AM
That's how i feel sometimes when people are talking on the bluetooth headsets

DDBooger
08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
That's how i feel sometimes when people are talking on the bluetooth headsets makes people look important...as george lopez says "mas p***"

pirate4state
08-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
makes people look important...as george lopez says "mas p***" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SnyTigBaseB07
08-15-2007, 12:35 PM
i'd laugh

but i use a bluetooth sometimes :(

GreenMonster
08-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
makes people look important...as george lopez says "mas p***" HEY!!! I wear one of those blue tooth thingys. Not by choice but necessity. My phone somehow went through the wash and everything on it still worked except the microphone. For anyone to be able to hear me I have to be wearing my earpiece. So don't just run around judging all the blue tooth wearers as needing to look important. Heck, I don't want to look important, I want to fly under the radar.

Ranger Mom
08-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
HEY!!! I wear one of those blue tooth thingys. Not by choice but necessity. My phone somehow went through the wash and everything on it still worked except the microphone. For anyone to be able to hear me I have to be wearing my earpiece. So don't just run around judging all the blue tooth wearers as needing to look important. Heck, I don't want to look important, I want to fly under the radar.

I have one, but I very seldom use it.....they ARE great when you are driving though!!!

KingRob
08-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Kinda relates to this...but I always feel stupid after someone waves to me, and not wanting to be rude, I wave back. Only to realize that they are waving to someone else a few feet from me. :doh:

Old Tiger
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
Kinda relates to this...but I always feel stupid after someone waves to me, and not wanting to be rude, I wave back. Only to realize that they are waving to someone else a few feet from me. :doh: Ditto and I feel like a complete loser after I look back.