PDA

View Full Version : Email Attachments....

stangGirl2007
08-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Ok I need help ASAP with this....
I am trying to send in a few things for one of my classes and everything I try to add anything as an attachment it sends nothing but a white screen with some strange code. My instructions tell me to log on to my account on the particular website and send a page from there as an attachment using something called CutePDF Writer. My computer dosen't even give me that option. Is there antother way to send attachments that will work the same? I'm open to try just about anything now.:eek: :eek: :eek: :doh:

Ranger Mom
08-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Have you downloaded the CutePDF writer??

If not, I think you can do it here for free:

CutePDF (http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp)

What a strange name for a program!!

stangGirl2007
08-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Have you downloaded the CutePDF writer??

If not, I think you can do it here for free:

CutePDF (http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp)

What a strange name for a program!!

Yeah that is a strange name.. haha
I will try and download that one.. we have some kind of PDF but I guess it isn't the right one.:(

stangGirl2007
08-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Ok so I finised downloading it but I am not sure how to get it exactly where I need it to be at. My paper says it should show up when I click the print button given on the website but I do not see it yet. Does it take a few min for it show up or do I have to move it myself?

Ranger Mom
08-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Ok so I finised downloading it but I am not sure how to get it exactly where I need it to be at. My paper says it should show up when I click the print button given on the website but I do not see it yet. Does it take a few min for it show up or do I have to move it myself?

Heck if I know....I just did a google search and found that site.....that is as far as my expertise goes!!:D

stangGirl2007
08-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Heck if I know....I just did a google search and found that site.....that is as far as my expertise goes!!:D

Hahah that's about as far as mine goes too!
This is driving me nuts though...:eek: . If only my stinkin tablet was working... then I woudn't have problems with the stupid program.