PDA

View Full Version : Lostaussie

Gsquared
08-13-2007, 11:44 AM
You checked in on your boys yet? If so, how are they looking? I didnt realize that Tuminello was over there. He should help tons!

pirate4state
08-13-2007, 11:50 AM
I have a prediction from buckeye80 (don't know if he'll have the opportunity to share it with the board as his new job keeps him busy & out of town alot) he thinks Gilmer will go 12-1 and lose to Royce City & that RC will win state! :eek: :eek:

He thinks NEXT YEAR's Gilmer team will win State.

:D

Gsquared
08-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have a prediction from buckeye80 (don't know if he'll have the opportunity to share it with the board as his new job keeps him busy & out of town alot) he thinks Gilmer will go 12-1 and lose to Royce City & that RC will win state! :eek: :eek:

He thinks NEXT YEAR's Gilmer team will win State.

:D
Id love to see it but Gilmer is gonna be pretty darn good and if they shore up that defense this year, they are gonna be dang hard to beat. I think it all hinges on that D of thiers.

lostaussie
08-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You checked in on your boys yet? If so, how are they looking? I didnt realize that Tuminello was over there. He should help tons! haven't even been over yet. i'll know more in a couple of weeks. hard to go to practice after a hot day in the factory.

Gsquared
08-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
haven't even been over yet. i'll know more in a couple of weeks. hard to go to practice after a hot day in the factory.
Dont go to the factory tomorrow and scout em out for me. Geesh, where are your priorities man?