PDA

View Full Version : Ever Feel like you're not doing what you born to do?

Fotbol
08-13-2007, 09:33 AM
I feel like I'm missing my calling! Which is Cutting Hair, and owning my own business(Barbershop) I think I will start to seek out my calling, Aug 1 made 16 years for me, If I can get my barber's certificate within the next 4 years, I will retire early well 43 isn't early for most folk, but it will be for me.

Old Green
08-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I feel like I'm missing my calling! Which is Cutting Hair, and owning my own business(Barbershop) I think I will start to seek out my calling, Aug 1 made 16 years for me, If I can get my barber's certificate within the next 4 years, I will retire early well 43 isn't early for most folk, but it will be for me. I'm thinking the same thing as you. I'm eligible for retirement in 14 months with 33 years service in the Energy Business.. I'll be 55 years old. I want to get my Barbers Certificate and set up a Barbershop . I believe it's my calling too.:thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
I'm thinking the same thing as you. I'm eligible for retirement in 14 months with 33 years service in the Energy Business.. I'll be 55 years old. I want to get my Barbers Certificate and set up a Barbershop . I believe it's my calling too.:thumbsup:
Shoot, I already have some clippers. Maybe I'll join you guys. :D

Ranger Mom
08-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I have clippers too?? Except they are for my dogs!:D

Fotbol
08-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Get your dog Groomed, and your hair trimmed will be the name of the shop!:clap:

Fotbol
08-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Get your dog Groomed, and your hair trimmed will be the name of the shop!:clap:
We will have Mike Vick doll toys for the dogs to chew on while they wait

burnet44
08-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Bad Newz Barbershop lol jk

Ever Feel like you're not doing what you born to do?

daily

Old Green
08-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Shoot, I already have some clippers. Maybe I'll join you guys. :D I have Clippers. I already do couple of relatives hair. I just have to get legal.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2007, 10:51 AM

ROFL!!!

After looking at the shape my two dogs were in after I got hold of them....I would starve trying to make my living that way!!:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-13-2007, 10:51 AM
I feel so old inside sometimes...

NDFootball
08-13-2007, 12:20 PM

:clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
08-13-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm thinking the same thing as you. I'm eligible for retirement in 14 months with 33 years service in the Energy Business.. I'll be 55 years old. I want to get my Barbers Certificate and set up a Barbershop . I believe it's my calling too.:thumbsup:

I feel like I'm missing my calling! Which is Cutting Hair, and owning my own business(Barbershop) I think I will start to seek out my calling, Aug 1 made 16 years for me, If I can get my barber's certificate within the next 4 years, I will retire early well 43 isn't early for most folk, but it will be for me.

I would drive if you two opened up a shop together...

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2007, 12:38 PM
I have Clippers. I already do couple of relatives hair. I just have to get legal. I cut the oldest son's hair until he got his license and a job.....then he "needed" to go to a professional. The other two boys have been to a barber once each - when they were in Lubbock with Grandpa and Mom wasn't around. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-13-2007, 12:42 PM
My dad has usually always cut my hair. I think I have been to a barber about 5 times total I would guess. I haven't cut my hair in about 6 months or so, though.