PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Everyone!

Angeleyes
08-13-2007, 07:21 AM
hope everyone has a great Monday! i finally feel refreshed and well rested after a few days off. it was way overdue:D

Old Tiger
08-13-2007, 07:22 AM
I'm off till Thursday so I will be having a great time!

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Monday.... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Angeleyes
08-13-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'm off till Thursday so I will be having a great time! have fun on your time off. i had last thursday,friday,saturday and sunday off. my best friend of 19 years and her little girl came up for a visit,we went shopping(i forgot what it was like to go shopping during week. .lol), went out to eat,more shopping and then we all spent saturday at the lake, and kelly and i stayed up till 2am talking and catching up. i had a great time off:D

Old Tiger
08-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
have fun on your time off. i had last thursday,friday,saturday and sunday off. my best friend of 19 years and her little girl came up for a visit,we went shopping(i forgot what it was like to go shopping during week. .lol), went out to eat,more shopping and then we all spent saturday at the lake, and kelly and i stayed up till 2am talking and catching up. i had a great time off:D I'm surprised yall didn't go out for margaritas!

Angeleyes
08-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Monday.... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: lmao. . .:evillol: thats how i usually feel about mondays. . .so come next monday ill be :tongue: too.ima try and find a pic to post just for you to make u smile:D

Angeleyes
08-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'm surprised yall didn't go out for margaritas! oh we did a little bit of drinking at dinner times:D

charlesrixey
08-13-2007, 07:41 AM
gOOD MORNING!

burnet44
08-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Morning First Sargent

old Army commercial

"We do more before breakfast than many do all day"