PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Lhpm!!!!

mustang04
08-13-2007, 06:55 AM
you just getting up???

im about to get off work and go to sleep haha:D

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Good morning, Reg! :kiss: I woke up late today - 6:00. Just got home from dropping the beast off at practice. How's Iowa?

mustang04
08-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Good morning, Reg! :kiss: I woke up late today - 6:00. Just got home from dropping the beast off at practice. How's Iowa?

its aight....a buddy and i are actually about to go to the place where they filmed "Field of Dreams" haha, it will be really neat, the field is there, the farmhouse and everything, but of course i'm sleeping on the way there and the way back!!! How are the LH boys looking this year, they aiming for a repeat?

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2007, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
How are the LH boys looking this year, they aiming for a repeat?
You bet! Whether or not they'll make it is a long way off, but they're looking good. :cool:

mustang04
08-13-2007, 07:50 AM
You bet! Whether or not they'll make it is a long way off, but they're looking good. :cool:

good deal....whats sad is...they'll never realize how much more effort they could have put into it until after they graduate....then they'll look back and say "i could have done these lil things just a lil bit better, i could have ran just a lil bit harder...etc" so make sure to tell your son that! lol

not saying players dont put forth alot of effort, but it's not until you start watching old film of your games your senior year that you realize if you could have one more chance at playing, you'd play that much harder

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2007, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
good deal....whats sad is...they'll never realize how much more effort they could have put into it until after they graduate....then they'll look back and say "i could have done these lil things just a lil bit better, i could have ran just a lil bit harder...etc" so make sure to tell your son that! lol

not saying players dont put forth alot of effort, but it's not until you start watching old film of your games your senior year that you realize if you could have one more chance at playing, you'd play that much harder Oh, we have those talks occasionally. I'm good at nagging, I mean reminding. ;)

mustang04
08-13-2007, 08:00 AM
Oh, we have those talks occasionally. I'm good at nagging, I mean reminding. ;)

hahaha...reminding, of course.:D