PDA

View Full Version : Tiger

GreenMonster
08-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Will he keep the streak alive?? Never been beaten on the last day when he goes in with at least a 2 stroke lead. He might be in danger today.

3afan
08-12-2007, 06:02 PM
he did ...

Bull Butter
08-12-2007, 08:29 PM
This just in...............

Tiger is good

44INAROW
08-12-2007, 09:01 PM
been a while since he's flashed that big ole smile........ Good Job Tiger...... the poor guy playing with him today sure had a bad day......

burnet44
08-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Tiger is the best there is
Now and in the past
he is the best golfer ever
he just wins in crunch time
just think
how bad will it be when/if he goes on the senior tour at 50 lol

crzyjournalist03
08-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
been a while since he's flashed that big ole smile........ Good Job Tiger...... the poor guy playing with him today sure had a bad day......

maybe it's just me, but it seems that Tiger's partners always have bad days...I think it's crazy intimidating knowing that you can shoot the best round of your life, and you still probably won't have the best round in your group. I can't remember the last time a runner up at one of Tiger's major wins was playing in the same pairing with him.

NDFootball
08-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Tiger should be an example for any athlete to follow. And you're right it's been awhile since he's smiled like that.

Maroon87
08-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I can't remember the last time a runner up at one of Tiger's major wins was playing in the same pairing with him.

Probably Mickelson at the '02 US Open.

DDBooger
08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
guy got married, all men know that a wife is bad on the golf game! lmao j/k Tiger's amazing, I always thought golf the most boring sport on earth, till i gave it a try and wanted to break every club over those laughing at me for trying!:mad: lol

burnet44
08-13-2007, 01:08 PM
and his training regime is starting to show
there were some people on the HERD on ESPN ragging on Woods
incrediable
whats not to like about the guy?
he is talented, works like a dog, wins, doesnt have Bad Newz kennels, doesnt go into strip clubs to eat or make it rain, isnt pulled over.

The guy could talk the most smack of anyone in any sport
there is no one as far ahead of his competition as he is
but has great respect for the game and its history
a real class act

agreed
many more should be like him

Im thinking VY right now Vick, Pacman, Thomas ect

Tiger may be the best there has ever been in any sport
not just in wins
he is just so far ahead of everyone else
I may have never seen anyone as far ahead of his peers

salute

DDBooger
08-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by burnet44

lol wow! while i agree with you on tiger, placing VY in that company is absurd! guy wasn't in the hotel, he was at home! not in a strip club, not fighting dogs etc. a leader should show better judgement but I think even g$$ would agree a small discretion in comparison to those you listed and other texas players recently

g$$
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
lol wow! while i agree with you on tiger, placing VY in that company is absurd! guy wasn't in the hotel, he was at home! not in a strip club, not fighting dogs etc. a leader should show better judgement but I think even g$$ would agree a small discretion in comparison to those you listed and other texas players recently

Hold on there hoss...where have I bashed on VY? I respect him as a leader & winner. Don't toss generalities around. I do think he showed poor judgement over the weekend not staying with the team (at his house instead). And I do think he will have to improve as a passer to truly reach elite status. But I have never bashed him on here, ever. Check yourself.

The others mentioned are far & away bad guys...

g$$
08-13-2007, 02:43 PM

Brain lock - who is Thomas? Thanks.

IHStangFan
08-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Tiger is the best there is
Now and in the past
he is the best golfer ever
he just wins in crunch time
just think
how bad will it be when/if he goes on the senior tour at 50 lol LOL!! nice. Yup...Tiger is without a doubt the greatest golfer that I'VE ever seen.

burnet44
08-13-2007, 02:46 PM

agreed
many more should be like him

salute

I meant those guys should be more like him
I meant Tank AK 47 Johnson not Thomas
my bad

DDBooger
08-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Hold on there hoss...where have I bashed on VY? I respect him as a leader & winner. Don't toss generalities around. I do think he showed poor judgement over the weekend not staying with the team (at his house instead). And I do think he will have to improve as a passer to truly reach elite status. But I have never bashed him on here, ever. Check yourself.

The others mentioned are far & away bad guys... :rolleyes: my god have you been on the defensive so much you can't approach a comment without a preconceived notion? lol i was simply stating that you would agree with me that VY was not far out of hand on the matter, please show me where i stated you bashed VY prior? come on g$$, you can come out from your "embattled" fortifications! :p so you CHECK YO SELF!!
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/1142776291912.gif

burnet44
08-13-2007, 03:34 PM
kumbia?

g$$
08-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
:rolleyes: my god have you been on the defensive so much you can't approach a comment without a preconceived notion? lol i was simply stating that you would agree with me that VY was not far out of hand on the matter, please show me where i stated you bashed VY prior? come on g$$, you can come out from your "embattled" fortifications! :p so you CHECK YO SELF!!
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/1142776291912.gif

I just happened to read my name in a thread I had nothing to do with & responded. I do agree VY does NOT belong in that group of thugs.

Not defensive either - just "embattled" to quote you. No problems here.

DDBooger
08-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I just happened to read my name in a thread I had nothing to do with & responded. I do agree VY does NOT belong in that group of thugs.

Not defensive either - just "embattled" to quote you. No problems here. ;)

DaHop72
08-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL!! nice. Yup...Tiger is without a doubt the greatest golfer that I"VE ever seen. Pretty tricky there, because I nearly asked what about that Nicklaus guy before I paid closer attention.;) ;)

burnet44
08-13-2007, 03:47 PM
thread jackers

Ol Jack Sparrow

"notice the jk and smiley face":) :) :) :)

Snyder_TigerFan
08-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Pretty tricky there, because I nearly asked what about that Nicklaus guy before I paid closer attention.;) ;)

I think it's just a matter of time before Tiger surpasses Jack for the number of majors.

On another note, I was looking at the PGA site this morning.:nerd: and noticed that Jack's career earnings were only $5,734,031 compared to Tiger's $73,536,709. My how times have changed.:eek:

burnet44
08-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Tiger makes 110m a year on endorcements (sp)
yeah its changed
he is the highest paid/earning athlete on the planet

luvhoops34
08-13-2007, 06:33 PM
thread jackers

Ol Jack Sparrow

"notice the jk and smiley face":) :) :) :)

OMG, what is the DL coming to??:confused:

B44 using smiley faces and j/k??:confused:

Will wonders never cease....:D

See, you can teach an ol' dawg new tricks...:D