PDA

View Full Version : The new Halo 3 vid. not really new but sweet

Cameron Crazy
08-11-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrDqNoDoc8

I was lucky enough to play this game on the beta version, me and a friend signed up throught the internet, you had to be the 1 out of 1,ooo. we made it.

This game will crush ps3's sells.

MARK MY WORD!

99IHSMustang
08-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy

I was lucky enough to play this game on the beta version, me and a friend signed up throught the internet, you had to be the 1 out of 1,ooo. we made it.

MARK MY WORD!

PS3 sales have been down because of the price and limited lineup of good games. I don't see Halo 3 dropping Sony's sales that much due to one reason.... the game series that trumps all others and is still exclusive to the PS3..... Final Fantasy. The RPG market is has been huge for the last couple of years. If there is any titles that can really start selling the PS3's it is going to be the FF series games. The other game, Gran Turismo, which I think is exclusive to Sony could be another title as well.

I don't own an Xbox360 so I can't personally say which console I think is better, but the Xbox360 does indeed have a great lineup of games. I will tell you this though... One of the guys I work with has had to send his Xbox360 in 4 times already to have it worked on. That is rediculous seeing as the Xbox360 has already been out for 2 1/2 years. That is the other reason Microsoft dropped there price on there boxes. They were starting to lose sales.

Mustangpride09
08-12-2007, 12:57 AM

MARK MY WORD!

No you didn't, the beta code was given out with Crackdown.

Cameron Crazy
08-12-2007, 02:06 AM
No its not buddy get your stuff right before you open your mouth.

Crackdown was an alternavtive, we got signed up early online, therefore we had the beta verison 2 weeks ahead of the peope who had crackdown.

Thanks for being so smart.

charlesrixey
08-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
PS3 sales have been down because of the price and limited lineup of good games. I don't see Halo 3 dropping Sony's sales that much due to one reason.... the game series that trumps all others and is still exclusive to the PS3..... Final Fantasy. The RPG market is has been huge for the last couple of years. If there is any titles that can really start selling the PS3's it is going to be the FF series games. The other game, Gran Turismo, which I think is exclusive to Sony could be another title as well.

I don't own an Xbox360 so I can't personally say which console I think is better, but the Xbox360 does indeed have a great lineup of games. I will tell you this though... One of the guys I work with has had to send his Xbox360 in 4 times already to have it worked on. That is rediculous seeing as the Xbox360 has already been out for 2 1/2 years. That is the other reason Microsoft dropped there price on there boxes. They were starting to lose sales.

I'm fairly certain Mario, Metroid and Zelda still trump FF, and they are available to a larger audience (the wii is selling quite well, much more than the PS3)

Halo held up the Xbox almost by itself, and Halo 2 is the clear leader in online FPS play

From a mathematics standpoint, there are more 360's sold than PS3's, and halo is just as popular on xbox as FF is on PS3 (even though it has a much shorter heritage)

it stands to reason that Halo will do fine

TMer25
08-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Well another reason they have dropped prices is they have started the move down to the smaller 65 nm processor. Which is cheaper to produce and will reduce heat and the number of failed consoles considerably. While dropping prices they have also added an HDMI output to the premium version, so you do not have to buy an Elite for HDMI output now.

Blitzkrieg
08-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Iono bout you guys but by the end of the year i will have a PS3....:D

Mustangpride09
08-12-2007, 04:22 PM

Crackdown was an alternavtive, we got signed up early online, therefore we had the beta verison 2 weeks ahead of the peope who had crackdown.

Thanks for being so smart.

There was no such contest. I even googled it.

Blitzkrieg
08-12-2007, 09:05 PM
ummm, guys....what does it matter?

Cameron Crazy
08-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
ummm, guys....what does it matter? The guy is trying ot prove me wrong, but im right.

I can't believe how inmature someone is.

TMer25
08-12-2007, 10:21 PM
There was a contest for the Halo 3 beta. I believe it was a 1000 people did get to play it 2 weeks early before it opened up for everyone who purchased Crackdown.

"Anyone who has not secured beta status through a contest or promotion can do so by purchasing a copy of Crackdown."

That was on Bungie's website. Posted in April

Mustangpride09
08-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Lets go check bungie then.

Blitzkrieg
08-13-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09:
your the one that's making stuff up. I'm just calling you out on it.

again, does it really matter?

Mustangpride09
08-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Nothing on bungie.net about this "contest" nothing on google either. The beta wasn't even publically released until the 17th of may. I know they allowed some pro's to try it out and a video got on youtube a few weeks before release, then it was deleted promptly. I just can't figure out why you're lying about this.

Blitzkrieg
08-13-2007, 12:10 AM
how old are you mustang?

TMer25
08-13-2007, 12:14 AM
http://www.bungie.net/content.aspx?link=h3betaGettingStarted

"Before now, and depending on where you live, there were a number of contests and promotions to let you enter the Beta"

Old Tiger
08-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Thanks for being so smart. you juveniles and your video games:rolleyes:

Mustangpride09
08-13-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
how old are you mustang?

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not forcing you to read any of my comments.

Mustangpride09
08-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by TMer25
http://www.bungie.net/content.aspx?link=h3betaGettingStarted

"Before now, and depending on where you live, there were a number of contests and promotions to let you enter the Beta"

That doesn't prove that there was a contest giving it out to 1,000 people two weeks early. Perhaps the contests mentioned started after the release of Crackdown?

Blitzkrieg
08-13-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
What does that have to do with anything? I'm not forcing you to read any of my comments.
no one said otherwise, im just wondering how old you are...geez. :dispntd:

Blitzkrieg
08-13-2007, 12:33 AM
nevermind, i know around how old you are.