PDA

View Full Version : Keep G$$ in your prayers

rockdale80
08-10-2007, 06:09 PM
His mom is in the hospital. So when you lay down tonight say a little prayer for him and his family.

zebrablue2
08-10-2007, 07:51 PM
saying them now.

18handicap
08-10-2007, 07:52 PM
I will do the same. I know their family personally as I coached two of his nieces in softball and one of his nephews in 8th grade football. I also knew his father whom I respected very much when I coached at Sweeny and I think the world of their family. My family's prayers will go out to his family's.

44INAROW
08-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know Rockdale. Seems we've been keeping the Downlow Prayer Line busy this week - that's what friends (whether personal or online) do for each other -

I'll keep the family in my prayers. Please let us know if you hear anything about her condition.

LHPfactory
08-10-2007, 10:42 PM
will do

Cameron Crazy
08-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Will do. Thanks for infroming us.!

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Prayers from me for a speedy recovery.

Bandera YaYa
08-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I hope she's back at home really soon. Take care!

Phil C
08-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I hope she's back at home really soon. Take care!

Me too. Prayers from Sinton.

SWMustang
08-11-2007, 10:38 AM
I have the greater Tomball area covered. Best wishes G$$ - hope your mom gets better quick.

luvhoops34
08-11-2007, 11:03 AM
My prayers to G$$ family.

g$$
08-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 18handicap
I will do the same. I know their family personally as I coached two of his nieces in softball and one of his nephews in 8th grade football. I also knew his father whom I respected very much when I coached at Sweeny and I think the world of their family. My family's prayers will go out to his family's.

Thanks to all of you, much appreciated. Mom is doing better & now out of ICU in Houston. She had complications after surgery to help with her Parkinson's Disease. She is a fighter & hanging in there. Lots of family & friends have been there supporting her.

I know I may be opionated & rankle some feathers at times, but in the end this kind of "real life" stuff is way more important. I am humbled & very appreciative of the kindness showed by all of you.

18handicap: thanks for the heartfelt words. My family thinks highly of you & your family too, but you already knew that! Gotta keep the faith & thanks again.

luvhoops34
08-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Keep us informed on your moms progress G$$$$$$$$$.:D

mac77
08-12-2007, 08:03 AM
G$$,

Hang in there, homey. We both know how evil Parkinson's is. You and the family are in my prayers and I know your mom will do great. She and I had rehab together a few times after I had my shoulder fixed in 04. Tell her all the McReynolds are pulling for her.

g$$
08-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by mac77
G$$,

Hang in there, homey. We both know how evil Parkinson's is. You and the family are in my prayers and I know your mom will do great. She and I had rehab together a few times after I had my shoulder fixed in 04. Tell her all the McReynolds are pulling for her.

Thanks Mac, & I will relay the message. You are right about us knowing all about Parkinson's; it's a tough deal as you well know. An outpouring of support has come from the community & friends - I have never met anyone who doesn't like my Mom (wish I could say the same!). Power of Prayer is evident. My family & I appreciate the concern buddy.

Best of luck this season too, take care.

AP Panther Fan
08-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear that she is better. Will keep you, your Mom and entire family in my thoughts. Hang in there and please keep us posted.