PDA

View Full Version : LHPM, I'm calling you out!!

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 04:13 PM
I'll tell you what IHStangFan "can do"....kick your behind in fantasy football week 1!! It's on sista!! LOL. :D

LH Panther Mom
08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
LT and the rest of the man-harem are gonna rock & roll all over your little boy team. :p

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LT and the rest of the man-harem are gonna rock & roll all over your little boy team. :p I think Peyton, Brees and the boys will have something to say about that!

LH Panther Mom
08-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I think Peyton, Brees and the boys will have something to say about that!
Well, they can SAY all they want. My guys will be out on the field wrecking shop while your guys are flapping their jaws. :D

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, they can SAY all they want. My guys will be out on the field wrecking shop while your guys are flapping their jaws. :D in your dreams...even though I had the worst draft spot, I think I have the team to beat. Take it to the bank. The StangFan nation will beat up on you little boytoy team by at least 20 points. :cool:

LH Panther Mom
08-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
in your dreams...even though I had the worst draft spot, I think I have the team to beat. Take it to the bank. The StangFan nation will beat up on you little boytoy team by at least 20 points. :cool: LOL! 20 points? Heck, my kicker can beat you by 20 all by himself. :p