PDA

View Full Version : Pooch and dogdad

Gsquared
08-10-2007, 06:50 AM
If I survive this hang over today, yall wanna meet me at this?

The Sportsgram Internet Sports Network will have the 2007 Royse City Bulldog Football Kickoff Show, live from Texas Leadership Bank in Royse City on Friday August 10th. It will air from 5:30 to 6:30. Come out and visit in person or catch it at www.sportsgram.net. Head Coach Rodney Webb will be on along with his offensive and defensive coordinators.

One of us can stop by Chili Mart on the way and we can get loaded before the game and heckle Coach Webb and his helpers

luvhoops34
08-10-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
If I survive this hang over today, yall wanna meet me at this?

The Sportsgram Internet Sports Network will have the 2007 Royse City Bulldog Football Kickoff Show, live from Texas Leadership Bank in Royse City on Friday August 10th. It will air from 5:30 to 6:30. Come out and visit in person or catch it at www.sportsgram.net. Head Coach Rodney Webb will be on along with his offensive and defensive coordinators.

One of us can stop by Chili Mart on the way and we can get loaded before the game and heckle Coach Webb and his helpers

LMAO:D I knew you were drunk last night. Way to go G.;)

Gsquared
08-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
LMAO:D I knew you were drunk last night. Way to go G.;)
Yeah, I was pretty lit last night. Hahaha, I think my posting style changes when im drunk huh?

dogdad
08-10-2007, 07:37 AM
I'd suggest we go ahead and take the beer into the bank

Gsquared
08-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by dogdad
I'd suggest we go ahead and take the beer into the bank
Sounds like a plan to me? Are you going?

pooch
08-10-2007, 12:38 PM
sounds good. i got my ski mask and black gloves ready.

actually, wait, i'll be officiating the "other fall sport" tonight....

besides, RC sucks this year.

Gsquared
08-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by pooch
sounds good. i got my ski mask and black gloves ready.

actually, wait, i'll be officiating the "other fall sport" tonight....

besides, RC sucks this year.
Dang it, no you suck!

burnet44
08-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Chili Mart sounds like a name from a pepto commercial. Or the bathroom in Longview where Bull made a purple Grimace.

http://garotasquedizemni.ig.com.br/archives/grimace.jpg

pooch
08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
:clap:

sportsgram
08-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Archive of the program is up. Just go to www.sportsgram.net click on the live link to the left under the Kickoff show and it will take you to the broadcast page.

Gsquared
08-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by sportsgram
Archive of the program is up. Just go to www.sportsgram.net click on the live link to the left under the Kickoff show and it will take you to the broadcast page.
That Reggie dude is a stick in the mud:p