PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Scores Network?

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Hey, what does everyone think of maybe exchanging some phone numbers w/ people who might be at certain games thought the year that you might would like to have quarter by quarter updates on via text msgs? 99, BDR and I have been doing this for a few years now. Anybody interested?

Cameron Crazy
08-10-2007, 01:38 AM
I can do it.

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 01:41 AM
I'll pretty much be keeping up w/ district 24, district 30 and maybe a little of district 23 which means Needville, Wharton, West Columbia, Sweeny, etc., Ingleside, Sinton, Aransas Pass, etc., and maybe some Giddings, Bellville, etc.

I'm gonna TRY to make at least one WOS game this year as well.

Old Green
08-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'll pretty much be keeping up w/ district 24, district 30 and maybe a little of district 23 which means Needville, Wharton, West Columbia, Sweeny, etc., Ingleside, Sinton, Aransas Pass, etc., and maybe some Giddings, Bellville, etc.

I'm gonna TRY to make at least one WOS game this year as well. WOS -Bay City in Pearland just up the road from you. I will be at this one.:thumbsup:

Old Tiger
08-10-2007, 04:17 AM
I would but I get enough text messages as it is from the ladies and the scores would throw my game off so sorry! :D

Just playing I might trade numbers with you. You have me interested in Needville.

Ingleside Fan
08-10-2007, 05:54 AM
I can do it. I will be at the Ingleside games.

Darren
08-10-2007, 07:14 AM
I plan at being at most if not all of the Giddings games so PM me if you want updates and I will do my best to send.

pirate4state
08-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey, what does everyone think of maybe exchanging some phone numbers w/ people who might be at certain games thought the year that you might would like to have quarter by quarter updates on via text msgs? 99, BDR and I have been doing this for a few years now. Anybody interested?

A few of us did this last year. I had to get unlimited text messaging because of it!! :D

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 01:35 PM
LOL P4S...I've got unlimited data transfer, so I should be good.

pirate4state
08-10-2007, 01:37 PM
LOL P4S...I've got unlimited data transfer, so I should be good.

Do you still have my #? I think I might still have yours from last year.

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Do you still have my #? I think I might still have yours from last year. crap no, a few weeks ago the "geek squad" that is our IT department was trying to push out an update to our blackberry phones..instead sent a kill signal and wiped out all of my contacts and set my phone back to out of the box defaults. I was highly upset. Been slowly getting my numbers put back in there. Shoot it to me in a PM

pirate4state
08-10-2007, 03:17 PM
crap no, a few weeks ago the "geek squad" that is our IT department was trying to push out an update to our blackberry phones..instead sent a kill signal and wiped out all of my contacts and set my phone back to out of the box defaults. I was highly upset. Been slowly getting my numbers put back in there. Shoot it to me in a PM

uh huh sure....you know you deleted last week for other reasons :p ;)

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 03:19 PM
uh huh sure....you know you deleted last week for other reasons :p ;) LOL...trust me, what I said above is true...and a MAJOR pain in the butt! I hate having to input one number at a time.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I'd do it, but I realized stupid Cricket doesn't have service down in Port Isabel. :mad:

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
LOL! I think I'm fixing to head up into town and grab a paper or something and see if theres anything in there about the upcoming scrimmages, practices, etc. for the Blue Jays.

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 03:54 PM
well "because I can" I will split the thread and move mine & carter's non-sense off YOUR thread, but just this once - b/c I do feel it is a good idea! LOL..dang....we think so much alike sometimes its scary, I just created a thread for you two, LOL!!!!