PDA

View Full Version : chad johnson is growing on me

Bull19
08-09-2007, 11:33 PM
"God made me clost to perfect, but the one thing he missed was my blocking. But I've been working on it." ---- Chad Johnson

at first i hated this guy but, he sure is growing on me....i read somewhere that is endzone celebrations this year will be hilarious and will be unforgetable.

i love his cockyness. its great:cool:

Bull Butter
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
I gotta admit, at first I didn't like this guy. But at least he gets it done between the lines unlike someone who led the league in dropped passes.

Major props to "Ocho Cinco":)

thewyliefan
08-10-2007, 12:14 AM
its great to watch him play. there is actually a guy out there who is having the time of his life playing what he loves and showing it. most of the othere guys out there need to loosen up a bit i think:cool:

Fal44
08-10-2007, 12:24 AM
I agree with all of the previous post...

Old Tiger
08-10-2007, 12:31 AM
I don't see how anyone could hate him. He doesn't throw his team under the bus and he doesn't do anything to hurt them. He is fun to watch, energetic, and great talent who just wants to get better.

eagles_victory
08-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
I gotta admit, at first I didn't like this guy. But at least he gets it done between the lines unlike someone who led the league in dropped passes.

Major props to "Ocho Cinco":) ok why dont u try to catch footballs with fingers so damaged they will never bend again... against top dbs in the league and lets see how you do probably wouldnt catch 13 touchdowns would you

thewyliefan
08-10-2007, 01:05 AM
im feeling some tension

crzyjournalist03
08-10-2007, 10:31 AM
He had a real attitude issue when they played the Cowboys a couple of years ago and was parading up and down the sideline whining...but he seems to be growing up, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
ok why dont u try to catch footballs with fingers so damaged they will never bend again... against top dbs in the league and lets see how you do probably wouldnt catch 13 touchdowns would you

I'm with you on this one, T.O. is still one of the best receivers in the league and everyone here knows it, some are just letting their hatred for him get in the way and that's sad.

pirate4state
08-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I <3 T.O. :inlove:

crzyjournalist03
08-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I <3 T.O. :inlove:

I took a picture of him...he seemed to be having a blast!

pirate4state
08-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I took a picture of him...he seemed to be having a blast!

Was it pre-game photo or during the game photo?? He looks GOOD in his under armor during pre-game warm ups. :D :D :D

crzyjournalist03
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Was it pre-game photo or during the game photo?? He looks GOOD in his under armor during pre-game warm ups. :D :D :D

didn't get there early enough for pre...it's of him lining up against a defender on the line...I'm hoping that I can zoom on it some with photoshop, because if I can, it's going to be pretty cool.

DU_stud04
08-10-2007, 03:55 PM
i like his cockyness. its also good for the other receivers on the team, tj, chris henry(when he isnt under suspension).

and he said his first one was defiantly going to be one to remember. he talked about how he saves money on the side just for fines from the nfl with his endzone dances.

crzyjournalist03
08-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i like his cockyness. its also good for the other receivers on the team, tj, chris henry(when he isnt under suspension).

and he said his first one was defiantly going to be one to remember. he talked about how he saves money on the side just for fines from the nfl with his endzone dances.

As long as he doesn't draw a 15 yard penalty for his team, I'm fine with it...but if he starts drawing flags, the sideshow needs to stop!

Old Tiger
08-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
He had a real attitude issue when they played the Cowboys a couple of years ago and was parading up and down the sideline whining...but he seems to be growing up, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If you ever get the chance watch his show on NFL Network and you'll love him.