PDA

View Full Version : People of the Downlow

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Don't dish it out if you can't take it, and if you can't take it, that doesn't mean you need to run and cry about it to someone with power so you can get your way. That is all.

Cameron Crazy
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
I like that! Well said my friend!

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Don't dish it out if you can't take it, and if you can't take it, that doesn't mean you need to run and cry about it to someone with power so you can get your way. That is all.

Word

Old Tiger
08-09-2007, 06:41 PM
In my best Lil Jon impersonation

"What?"

Matthew328
08-09-2007, 06:42 PM
If people would just act right and not force the mods to constantly babysit there would be no need for anyone to run anywhere...whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong...regardless of the circumstances....if everyone would show just a LITTLE common courtesy and have the brain to debate and communicate in an intelligent way there'd be no need for any of this....but alas people even adults will need some kind of supervision...
Bottom line, treat people the way you want to be treated and things will be OK

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
If people would just act right and not force the mods to constantly babysit there would be no need for anyone to run anywhere...whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong...regardless of the circumstances....if everyone would show just a LITTLE common courtesy and have the brain to debate and communicate in an intelligent way there'd be no need for any of this....but alas people even adults will need some kind of supervision...
Bottom line, treat people the way you want to be treated and things will be OK

That's not my point though, there are people who take stabs at others and there are people who take stabs at others and when stabbed back like to tattle-tell on each other. I'm not saying go around be inconsiderate, just for people to stop acting like they're in kindergarten.

Matthew328
08-09-2007, 06:44 PM
I agree....but in the end when one person tattles then it snowballs....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I agree....but in the end when one person tattles then it snowballs....

I'm not trying to condemn you for trying to keep the board peaceful, it's not a question of that, it's just like you said, treat others like you want to be treated, and there are people who treat others like poorly and then as soon as they get their feelings hurt they'll try to get that person ROM'd or suspended, and that's not right in my eyes.

Old Tiger
08-09-2007, 06:49 PM
"I'd kill a snitch...I'm not saying I have. I'm not saying I haven't"
-Peyton Manning; SNL

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm not trying to condemn you for trying to keep the board peaceful, it's not a question of that, it's just like you said, treat others like you want to be treated, and there are people who treat others like poorly and then as soon as they get their feelings hurt they'll try to get that person ROM'd or suspended, and that's not right in my eyes.

Maybe you should go back and read some of your "sent" pm's.....:hand:

The mods are here to enforce the rules, that some of YOU can't seem to follow. Quit whinning and crying about it on the open forum.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Maybe you should go back and read some of your "sent" pm's.....:hand:

The mods are here to enforce the rules, that some of YOU can't seem to follow. Quit whinning and crying about it on the open forum.

I think the people who are whining and crying about it are the ones who are reporting the posts, i.e. you. The mods are here to enforce the rules, but not to dispose of people who rub you the wrong way or offend you. I know what I sent in PM's, and you know what, what I said was man to man, I didn't have to go off and tell my friends about it or bring drama onto the board. The way I saw it, it was no different than me telling him face to face what I thought of him and not trying to drag the board down with me or be a drama queen. At least I have the testicular fortitude to do that and not run and hide behind the moderators or my friends, I can settle arguments on my own or get made a fool of, I've never hesitated to do so in the past and I'm not going to stop.

PurpleFreddy
08-09-2007, 07:55 PM
This is worse than the high school freshmen I teach. I didn't realize so many people were so thin-skinned and couldn't take care of themselves.

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I think the people who are whining and crying about it are the ones who are reporting the posts, i.e. you. The mods are here to enforce the rules, but not to dispose of people who rub you the wrong way or offend you. I know what I sent in PM's, and you know what, what I said was man to man, I didn't have to go off and tell my friends about it or bring drama onto the board. The way I saw it, it was no different than me telling him face to face what I thought of him and not trying to drag the board down with me or be a drama queen. At least I have the testicular fortitude to do that and not run and hide behind the moderators or my friends, I can settle arguments on my own or get made a fool of, I've never hesitated to do so in the past and I'm not going to stop.

Oops, how do know when or if I'm reporting any posts? Did the MODS tell you that or are you just taking an uneducated guess....:rolleyes:

Lots of ppl report posts, Gary. You of all ppl should know that firsthand.

If people would follow the rules, then posts wouldn't have to be reported.

Uh and calling somebody an ugly name in a pm is NOT being a man. LOL What a joke.

Keep talking Gary, your looking like a really good choice for Reg III coordinator. NOT.

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Oops, how do know when or if I'm reporting any posts? Did the MODS tell you that or are you just taking an uneducated guess....:rolleyes:

Lots of ppl report posts, Gary. You of all ppl should know that firsthand.

If people would follow the rules, then posts wouldn't have to be reported.

Uh and calling somebody an ugly name in a pm is NOT being a man. LOL What a joke.

Keep talking Gary, your looking like a really good choice for Reg III coordinator. NOT.

:D

The personal relationships and discussions that I have with any moderator is my own business, but trust me, I do know enough to draw very educated observations. I've reported one post and I have been here for almost five years, and that was me reporting your boy. The rules that are on the message board and the rules that you try to make to suit yourself are very different things. You're right, me calling someone an ugly name is rather childish, but at least I have the testicles to admit that I'm wrong for presenting things the way I did. Also, you don't have to like me as a choice for Region III coordinator, but apparently the people who have the power and matter thought I was, and apparently I'm doing a decent job because I've had nothing but positive and constructive feedback.

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
This is worse than the high school freshmen I teach. I didn't realize so many people were so thin-skinned and couldn't take care of themselves.

awww, thanks for caring so much PF:D

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 08:18 PM
The personal relationships and discussions that I have with any moderator is my own business, but trust me, I do know enough to draw very educated observations. I've reported one post and I have been here for almost five years, and that was me reporting your boy. The rules that are on the message board and the rules that you try to make to suit yourself are very different things. You're right, me calling someone an ugly name is rather childish, but at least I have the testicles to admit that I'm wrong for presenting things the way I did. Also, you don't have to like me as a choice for Region III coordinator, but apparently the people who have the power and matter thought I was, and apparently I'm doing a decent job because I've had nothing but positive and constructive feedback.

You just don't get it.....do you? *sigh*

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 08:21 PM
You just don't get it.....do you? *sigh*

No, I think the big problem that you have with it is that I do get it. You want this to be the luvhoops and burnet44 show. Well, let's set something straight for the record, you may have been a member for longer, but I've been posting here a lot longer than you, and the roots of a lot of the problems lead directly to the controversy that you two people cause. Instead of trying to change everyone why don't you two people look at yourselves for a second.

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Kina funny how all these people get thier bloody panties in a wad, reporting and all that crap on a MESSAGE BOARD. Alot of little Aggie Johns around I guess. Oh well, guess it will keep the tampon portion of our economy hoppin.

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Kina funny how all these people get thier bloody panties in a wad, reporting and all that crap on a MESSAGE BOARD. Alot of little Aggie Johns around I guess. Oh well, guess it will keep the tampon portion of our economy hoppin.

Ugh!

Was this post necessary???:eek:

rockdale80
08-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Ugh!

Try one....

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/tampax.jpg

PurpleFreddy
08-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Ugh!

I think G2 just proved his point.

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Ugh!

haha, of course it was. Take a look. People always complain this person did this .the other person did that, sounds like a bounch of puebesent girls or one time a month visitors. Its funny though. I like watching all the whiney baby guys that cry like little girls, makes me feel better about myself when I cry like a little girl about something that REALLY matters wich is not on the internet.

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 08:30 PM
haha, of course it was. Take a look. People always complain this person did this .the other person did that, sounds like a bounch of puebesent girls or one time a month visitors. Its funny though. I like watching all the whiney baby guys that cry like little girls, makes me feel better about myself when I cry like a little girl about something that REALLY matters wich is not on the internet.
Its funny to go to Coach Guru and see the people on here that they make fun of for being such a pinkie

Darren
08-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
"I'd kill a snitch...I'm not saying I have. I'm not saying I haven't"
-Peyton Manning; SNL

Good timing...LOL

sinton66
08-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Keep it civil folks.

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 08:42 PM
No, I think the big problem that you have with it is that I do get it. You want this to be the luvhoops and burnet44 show. Well, let's set something straight for the record, you may have been a member for longer, but I've been posting here a lot longer than you, and the roots of a lot of the problems lead directly to the controversy that you two people cause. Instead of trying to change everyone why don't you two people look at yourselves for a second.

Wow, you have a bigger problem than I thought. :confused:

The board is for everyone to enjoy as long as they follow the rules. I didn't make the rules. And as long as they are enforced fairly, I really don't care.

And as far as who has been on the board longer, what does that have to do with anything that's happened on here?????

Gary, I have a family, a job and a life. It's fun on here at times and I enjoy the people. Even you, when you're not on one of your MDIBTYD trips. :mad:

I can't speak for B44, but I really don't think he give a rats a$$ about whether he's popular on here or not.

I had no idea that "we" caused so much controversy???? I have no clue what you are talking about???? Geez Gary, chill out.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 08:45 PM

The board is for everyone to enjoy as long as they follow the rules. I didn't make the rules. And as long as they are enforced fairly, I really don't care.

And as far as who has been on the board longer, what does that have to do with anything that's happened on here?????

Gary, I have a family, a job and a life. It's fun on here at times and I enjoy the people. Even you, when you're not on one of your MDIBTYD trips. :mad:

I can't speak for B44, but I really don't think he give a rats a$$ about whether he's popular on here or not.

I had no idea that "we" caused so much controversy???? I have no clue what you are talking about???? Geez Gary, chill out.

Well, the controversy stems from people not liking b44 and you taking up for him all the time....Let the man fight his own battles.

Darren
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I think we all need to stop and think about this important topic:

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong go rampid in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

- Jack Handey

rockdale80
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Darren

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong go rampid in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

- Jack Handey

HAHAHA....yes. That would be a deep thought.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 08:49 PM

- Jack Handey

I may not like you, but damnit, I respect the hell out of you right now. :D

DU_stud04
08-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Kina funny how all these people get thier bloody panties in a wad, reporting and all that crap on a MESSAGE BOARD. Alot of little Aggie Johns around I guess. Oh well, guess it will keep the tampon portion of our economy hoppin. :clap: :clap: :clap:

wildstangs
08-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy

Absolutely - Wish the Pig was still around!

Darren
08-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Well your the Jack Handey Quote starter.

So all of the wisdom that we have collected from his deep thoughts on this board is partially thanks to you. (partially mind you)

:D :D

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Well, the controversy stems from people not liking b44 and you taking up for him all the time....Let the man fight his own battles.

Well, Gary if that truly is the way you feel, then WHY are you on here ranting and raving about your own buddies getting suspended???? Let them fight their own battles.....:D

And I wasn't taking up for B44, I was taking up for his 15 yr old daughter that was slandered on here. DUH

And I have news for you, I will take up for anybodies child that you or anbody else on here slanders. And that's why they got suspended. So take up for emerson and jason if you want, they are the ones at fault here, not me and not B44.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Well your the Jack Handey Quote starter.

So all of the wisdom that we have collected from his deep thoughts on this board is partially thanks to you. (partially mind you)

:D :D

I wish I had a krytonite cross, that way I could keep Dracula AND Superman away.

-Jack Handey

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Oh and another thing Gary. It didn't work, so quit trying.:D

I know what you're trying to do and so does B44.

I guess all that "testicular fortitude" you have isn't working so good right now. LOL

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh and another thing Gary. It didn't work, so quit trying.:D

I know what you're trying to do and so does B44.

I guess all that "testicular fortitude" you have isn't working so good right now. LOL

I'm not trying to do anything, thus why I haven't said anything about you two until now. My life on here doesn't revolve around you two, don't be so vain.

rockdale80
08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."

One of my favorites.....

luvhoops34
08-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm not trying to do anything, thus why I haven't said anything about you two until now. My life on here doesn't revolve around you two, don't be so vain.

It doesn't?? Could've fooled me and everybody else on here. You are the one that started this thread, remember?

Like you said, "don't dish it out if you can't take it".

rockdale80
08-09-2007, 09:53 PM

Also, ODIBTYD....you can bet on that;)

BILLYFRED0000
08-09-2007, 11:29 PM
It almost makes you wish that Simone and his gorilla buddies would have won.:rolleyes:

Pudlugger
08-09-2007, 11:30 PM
That's not my point though, there are people who take stabs at others and there are people who take stabs at others and when stabbed back like to tattle-tell on each other. I'm not saying go around be inconsiderate, just for people to stop acting like they're in kindergarten.

Play ground monitors are finks!:D

Ranger Mom
08-09-2007, 11:33 PM
WOW!! For once in my life I am at a loss for words!!!!:dispntd:

pirate4state
08-09-2007, 11:39 PM
:thinking: See what happens when you step away from the computer? You leave and all kinds of crazy crap happens!!

burnet44
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
That would be pretty risky behavior around here.

Ranger Mom
08-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by burnet44

I think I may have just figured out why your posts sometimes confuse (okay...a lot)!

You seldom quote anyone so I never know who you are responding too....like the above post for instance!!:confused:

The quote button is your friend!!!

carter08
08-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Long Topic. Not gonna read it.

You all suck.

Ranger Mom
08-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Long Topic. Not gonna read it.

You all suck.

You aren't missing much......more of the same ole same ole!!:rolleyes:

burnet44
08-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: See what happens when you step away from the computer? You leave and all kinds of crazy crap happens!!

Its not what is read its what is posted.
Yes the quote button is my friend.
The dude is too. Thanks

pirate4state
08-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Its not what is read its what is posted.
Yes the quote button is my friend.
The dude is too. Thanks

You're a strange person

IHStangFan
08-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Bottom line, treat people the way you want to be treated and things will be OK agreed, but at the same time, as adults we should be expected to have a little thicker skin than some have around here and be able to take a little constructive crit. We're not always all going to agree, isnt that the point, to debate and toss around varying ideas and opinions? Probably just nerves and whatnot before the season, everyone is a little jumpy.....football withdraw ya know. :)

burnet44
08-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You're a strange person

no

luvhoops34
08-10-2007, 12:55 PM
no

yes you are, and you know it! :D

burnet44
08-10-2007, 01:27 PM