PDA

View Full Version : Region 1 basketball

rholl
02-18-2004, 01:21 PM
will Graham and Everman play first round basketball game?

Keith7
02-18-2004, 01:27 PM
graham gets a bye

rholl
02-18-2004, 01:36 PM
oh yea!

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-18-2004, 04:14 PM
Vernon advances after last nights win, but I'm not sure who they play. It seems that there was a 3 way tie in the Ballinger/ Wylie/ Clyde district. Anyone with information please pass it on.

CatWoman
02-18-2004, 04:29 PM
Z motion 10 out on 2:
Vernon advances after last nights win, but I'm not sure who they play. It seems that there was a 3 way tie in the Ballinger/ Wylie/ Clyde district. Anyone with information please pass it on.There was a 3-way tie for second between Ballinger, Clyde and Brady. Clyde won the toss and is the 2nd place team. Ballinger and Brady will play for 3rd tomorrow, but I don't where or what time.

VERNONLION#1
02-18-2004, 06:26 PM
CatWoman:

Z motion 10 out on 2:
Vernon advances after last nights win, but I'm not sure who they play. It seems that there was a 3 way tie in the Ballinger/ Wylie/ Clyde district. Anyone with information please pass it on.There was a 3-way tie for second between Ballinger, Clyde and Brady. Clyde won the toss and is the 2nd place team. Ballinger and Brady will play for 3rd tomorrow, but I don't where or what time.Does this mean that Vernon will play Clyde? If anyone knows just post it Thanks.

vet93
02-18-2004, 06:41 PM
I hope I get this right...Wylie gets a bye. Clyde will be considered the 2nd place team based on the coin flip so they would play the 3rd place team from 6-3a. The winner of the Brady/Ballinger game would be considered the 3rd place team and would play the 2nd place team from district 6-3a.

VERNONLION#1:

CatWoman:

Z motion 10 out on 2:
Vernon advances after last nights win, but I'm not sure who they play. It seems that there was a 3 way tie in the Ballinger/ Wylie/ Clyde district. Anyone with information please pass it on.There was a 3-way tie for second between Ballinger, Clyde and Brady. Clyde won the toss and is the 2nd place team. Ballinger and Brady will play for 3rd tomorrow, but I don't where or what time.Does this mean that Vernon will play Clyde? If anyone knows just post it Thanks.

VERNONLION#1
02-18-2004, 09:43 PM
vet93:
I hope I get this right...Wylie gets a bye. Clyde will be considered the 2nd place team based on the coin flip so they would play the 3rd place team from 6-3a. The winner of the Brady/Ballinger game would be considered the 3rd place team and would play the 2nd place team from district 6-3a.

VERNONLION#1:

CatWoman:

Z motion 10 out on 2:
Vernon advances after last nights win, but I'm not sure who they play. It seems that there was a 3 way tie in the Ballinger/ Wylie/ Clyde district. Anyone with information please pass it on.There was a 3-way tie for second between Ballinger, Clyde and Brady. Clyde won the toss and is the 2nd place team. Ballinger and Brady will play for 3rd tomorrow, but I don't where or what time.Does this mean that Vernon will play Clyde? If anyone knows just post it Thanks.Hey, Vet our evening paper said we'll play the 2nd place team from District 6-3a. We finished 3rd in Dist.5-3a. Maybe this info will help.

slpybear the bullfan
02-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Vernon plays the second place team in 6-3A... the winner plays Bridgeport in Round 2

VERNONLION#1
02-18-2004, 10:00 PM
slpybear the bullfan:
Vernon plays the second place team in 6-3A... the winner plays Bridgeport in Round 2Thanks for the info. Congrats to the Bulls.

Matthew328
02-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Everman plays Decatur in bi-district...winner gets #2 Abilene Wylie..

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Ok then Vernon and Clyde will play. When some one knows the when and where please post.

<small>[ February 19, 2004, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Z motion 10 out on 2 ]</small>

CatWoman
02-19-2004, 02:16 PM
From what I have heard on the radio, Clydede won the toss, so Brady and Ballinger are playing tonite. The winner of the Ballinger/Brady game will then play Clyde Friday nite, so I am assuming the winner of the Clyde game is the second seed and the loser the third. I may be wrong, because at first I thought Clyde was second by winning the toss, but apparently they have to play off as well.

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Ok that would explain it. We don't know who will be playing who yet. I heard that the Vernon coach was going to watch the game tonight and then again on Friday. So we won't know anything until either late Friday night or Saturday morning.

CatWoman:
From what I have heard on the radio, Clydede won the toss, so Brady and Ballinger are playing tonite. The winner of the Ballinger/Brady game will then play Clyde Friday nite, so I am assuming the winner of the Clyde game is the second seed and the loser the third. I may be wrong, because at first I thought Clyde was second by winning the toss, but apparently they have to play off as well.

<small>[ February 19, 2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Z motion 10 out on 2 ]</small>