Shiner 98 and two Ribeyes. Bone in Ribeyes!!! MMM , baby likes

Old Green
08-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Well, it is Friday for me. My long weekend off:cheerl: :wave: 28 more minutes:p

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Well, it is Friday for me. My long weekend off:cheerl: :wave: 28 more minutes:p
Hey, that aint nice, you shouldnt be rubbin it in us hard workin peoples faces! hahaha. Hey Old Dawg, Im goin to the Cuero/LH game, look forward to seeing ya again!!! You bringin the Crabman with you?

Old Green
08-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hey, that aint nice, you shouldnt be rubbin it in us hard workin peoples faces! hahaha. Hey Old Dawg, Im goin to the Cuero/LH game, look forward to seeing ya again!!! You bringin the Crabman with you? Mostly likely G.

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Mostly likely G.
Ok good. You look forward to seein me again too, right?:rolleyes:

Old Green
08-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Ok good. You look forward to seein me again too, right?:rolleyes: Sure man I'll be glad to grace you with prescence.:D

It'll be great to see you aain.:)

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Sure man I'll be glad to grace you with prescence.:D

It'll be great to see you aain.:)
ahh, there you go, now I feel better!!!

44INAROW
08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey, that aint nice, you shouldnt be rubbin it in us hard workin peoples faces! hahaha. Hey Old Dawg, Im goin to the Cuero/LH game, look forward to seeing ya again!!! You bringin the Crabman with you?

hey, what am I?? Chopped Liver??? :D :D :D

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
hey, what am I?? Chopped Liver??? :D :D :D
Yeah, but if you had some onions on ya Id show you some :inlove: too. Unless your fried, I cant have liver without onions and some Gentleman Jack or some Busthead Red Budweiser.

3afan
08-09-2007, 04:45 PM
its been friday for me since 1130 .............

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
its been friday for me since 1130 .............
Ok, you are rubbin my face in it too

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm telling my body it's Friday since I'm going to the game tonight, but tomorrow morning on my way to work, I have a feeling my body might not like me back very much.

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'm telling my body it's Friday since I'm going to the game tonight, but tomorrow morning on my way to work, I have a feeling my body might not like me back very much.
man, you outta seriously think about leaving now if you wanna park and catch kick off

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 04:53 PM
man, you outta seriously think about leaving now if you wanna park and catch kick off

I'm out in six minutes.

44INAROW
08-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Yeah, but if you had some onions on ya Id show you some :inlove: too. Unless your fried, I cant have liver without onions and some Gentleman Jack or some Busthead Red Budweiser.

and to think I was bringing some dried deer sausage:eek: :eek: :D :D

ps I am leaving in 2 mins.. you'll have a safe night!

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 05:22 PM
and to think I was bringing some dried deer sausage:eek: :eek: :D :D

ps I am leaving in 2 mins.. you'll have a safe night!
OMG, please please please please bring me some deer sausage, I am sorry big time!!!!!

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, it is Friday for me. My long weekend off:cheerl: :wave: 28 more minutes:p yesterday was my friday. . .slept till 10am today,we all went to Jasons Deli for lunch,got lunch free, then went shopping at Sam Moon and got a new purse and wallet. oh yeah and G, did i tell you that im off tomorrow?:inlove:

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
yesterday was my friday. . .slept till 10am today,we all went to Jasons Deli for lunch,got lunch free, then went shopping at Sam Moon and got a new purse and wallet. oh yeah and G, did i tell you that im off tomorrow?:inlove:
Keep talkin and you wont get any sausage this weekend

charlesrixey
08-09-2007, 07:16 PM

:thinking: :evillol:

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Keep talkin and you wont get any sausage this weekend hmmmm. . .its gonna be nice sleeping in tomorrow, nice and cozy in my pj's in my bed:D

PurpleFreddy
08-09-2007, 07:57 PM

Is that Elgin sausage you're talking about?

44INAROW
08-09-2007, 08:51 PM

..........nevermind, I better leave this alone :D

OMG, please please please please bring me some deer sausage, I am sorry big time!!!!!
Have no fear, I'll bring some

;)

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 08:56 PM

;)
Woo hoo, sure do love me some Lori!

44INAROW
08-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Woo hoo, sure do love me some Lori!

:D :D see you'll there - hope AngelEyes is coming - I think we're going to stop off in Austin and pick up Lil44

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 09:42 PM

;) you should wait and see if he has been good. here lately he has gotton lots of time outs and having to stand in the corner cuz hes been bad:evillol:

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2007, 09:51 PM
here lately he has gotton lots of time outs and having to stand in the corner cuz hes been bad:evillol: :thinking: :thinking: That sounds familiar. ;)

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: That sounds familiar. ;) hahahahaha. . .yeah hes been getting in alot of trouble for many years, way before i knew him.. .ive heard many stories and im sure i dont know them all. . .lmao

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:24 PM
:D :D see you'll there - hope AngelEyes is coming - I think we're going to stop off in Austin and pick up Lil44 hope im going where? whatever it is what time,day and place?lol since someone actually hopes im there ill sure try to be there:D

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2007, 10:31 PM
hope im going where? whatever it is what time,day and place?lol since someone actually hopes im there ill sure try to be there:D Cuero @ Liberty Hill - you need to be! :)

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Cuero @ Liberty Hill - you need to be! :) when and where is it? if its on a friday night at end of month ill have to try and get off work,thats our busiest time. but i will try real hard:D but G has to promise to buy me nachos:D

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2007, 10:44 PM
when and where is it? if its on a friday night at end of month ill have to try and get off work,thats our busiest time. but i will try real hard:D but G has to promise to buy me nachos:D
Sept 21.....and we have some killer nacho-type things. It's called "Texas Trash". Brisket, beans, nacho cheese on fritos... :) Then you can add jalapenos, etc.

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Sept 21.....and we have some killer nacho-type things. It's called "Texas Trash". Brisket, beans, nacho cheese on fritos... :) Then you can add jalapenos, etc. mmmmmm. . .that makes me hungry now. . .im so there even if i have to call in to work:D ill have to tell G he better start saving now cuz he promised me nachos at every game and those nachos sound like the bomb:D

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2007, 10:56 PM
mmmmmm. . .that makes me hungry now. . .im so there even if i have to call in to work:D ill have to tell G he better start saving now cuz he promised me nachos at every game and those nachos sound like the bomb:D
They can be kind of, uhm......"potent" if you get my drift. :eek: :eek: ;)

Gsquared
08-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Sept 21.....and we have some killer nacho-type things. It's called "Texas Trash". Brisket, beans, nacho cheese on fritos... :) Then you can add jalapenos, etc.
Mmmm, Liberty Hills version of the Carter Special