PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST FOR INFO ON INGLESIDE

Tiger Turtle
09-22-2002, 08:11 PM
Can anybody give me the lowdown on Ingleside? We are playing them Saturday at Victoria Memorial. I know from DCTF they are in Sinton's district. He had them picked 4th. Who have they played and what is their record? What offensive and defensive schemes do they run? We have never played them in the regular season or the playoffs, so I have no frame of reference as to how we should match up. Thanks.

SintonFan
09-22-2002, 08:18 PM
Can anybody give me the lowdown on Ingleside? We are playing them Saturday at Victoria Memorial. I know from DCTF they are in Sinton's district. He had them picked 4th. Who have they played and what is their record? What offensive and defensive schemes do they run? We have never played them in the regular season or the playoffs, so I have no frame of reference as to how we should match up. Thanks.

Unfortunately, they don't look as strong so far as I had hoped for. They just lost to Falfurius. This link has their record and some stats...
http://preps.caller.com/sport/football/TeamSchedule.cfm? SiteID=CCCT&DesignID=CCCT&TeamID=10055&Gender=Boys&SportID=FTB (http://preps.caller.com/sport/football/TeamSchedule.cfm?SiteID=CCCT&DesignID=CCCT&TeamID=10055&Gender=Boys&SportID=FTB)

I hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited September 22, 2002).]

sinton66
09-22-2002, 08:37 PM
As far as formations and such, we don't know yet, they have a new coach, I think. Data Poll has Sealy by +38.5, so don't think you need to worry a whole lot.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-23-2002, 02:32 AM
u would have to have 10 turnovers and then u might worry about them; otherwise it should be a blow out. Not a good year for ingleside that taft may beat them. how bout them hounds now 2 wins in a row.

District303aPastPlayer
09-23-2002, 02:35 AM
Good point, Taft has won 2 straight games, when in the last 6(?) years they went 2-49 or something. . .

SINTON81
09-23-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin:
u would have to have 10 turnovers and then u might worry about them; otherwise it should be a blow out. Not a good year for ingleside that taft may beat them. how bout them hounds now 2 wins in a row.

I agree, Sealy should win big. Ingleside is not very good this year.

Tiger Turtle
09-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the info - we learned several years ago not to take any opponent (Industrial) for granted. Looks like Ingleside has more offense than defense, although they don't seem to have any yardage statistics posted. Hope Isidore doesn't decide to attend. See ya Saturday at Victoria Memorial.

sinton66
09-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Good luck to Sealy and Ingleside for an injury free game.

HSFOOTBALLROCKS
09-23-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by sinton66:
Good luck to Sealy and Ingleside for an injury free game.

Thanks from the Ingleside Folks. That is exactly the problem so far. All skill folks are out with injuries. Total of 8 starters are out. Been terrible seeing them go down. Hoping to get some back before district. Right now just letting some of the young folks get the Friday night experience.
Gonna be a long one.

Tiger Turtle
09-24-2002, 09:36 AM
Booster club report said that the Mustangs have had a terrible run of injuries so far this season. Here's hoping everybody comes through Saturday unscathed.