PDA

View Full Version : regional pages updated

pirate44
08-09-2007, 07:14 AM
is there a place that shows when the regional pages are updated? maybe a htread can be made when any new info is posted. i link straight to the message board and dont check each region every day, but id go check it out more if i knew when new info is contributed.

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 03:03 PM
now there's a great suggestion!

Fal44
08-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
is there a place that shows when the regional pages are updated? maybe a htread can be made when any new info is posted. i link straight to the message board and dont check each region every day, but id go check it out more if i knew when new info is contributed.

all in favor?

charlesrixey
08-27-2007, 07:07 AM
that is a good idea

charlesrixey
08-27-2007, 07:12 AM
don't know if they will go for it, though, since we RC's already have deadlines set for us by matt for the info to be updated each week

but i like the idea

sinton66
08-27-2007, 11:37 PM
Don't think we have a problem with anyone posting a thread about it. The "deadline" is each Sunday for the following week, so we're asking that it just be updated once a week. Of course, if they want to do it more often, that would be cool too, I think.

Administrator
09-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate44

I am sure that this can be done, where would you suggest we put it though?