PDA

View Full Version : bellville and rice coud be the game of the state

fbbtiny77
09-22-2003, 07:59 PM
my vote is going to bellville seeing how i i am from bellville and once played their and know that the bulls one to beat rice that is if they go in their with their heads in the game and not thinking they will win but to play hard and their best and hope they will win thats how they will do it

GoForIt
09-22-2003, 11:22 PM
Bellville 27, Rice Consolidated 15

The winner will eventually take state!

FootballFanatic
09-22-2003, 11:31 PM
I think you are true on the fact that whoever wins will win state but the score is way off. RC will be ready to play after the disapointing game last week. Yes Bellville is a very good team but I pick RC by 21

Crow22
09-23-2003, 10:00 AM
fbbtiny77-

apparently bellville's edumakashon sistem didn't teech yu much inglish or punkchuashon.

What the hell were you trying to say? Did you even look at the words as you were typing them? Geez.

reptard7isCRAZY
09-23-2003, 10:22 AM
Actually Bellville has a very good education system...It's not like he is writing an essay, give him a break.

CentralTxFan
09-23-2003, 10:24 AM
Crow22:
fbbtiny77-

apparently bellville's edumakashon sistem didn't teech yu much inglish or punkchuashon.

What the hell were you trying to say? Did you even look at the words as you were typing them? Geez.Crow, this is funny and you are good! I agree! What is being said?

Crow22
09-23-2003, 11:33 AM
reptard7

I know that Bellville has an excellent school system. I'm just giving this guy a hard time. It looked like he was typing with oven mits on.

punt
09-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Navasota-Bellville will be "the game of the state" if both are still undefeated when they play. Good possibility Div 1 and Div 2 winners could both come from District 23. Bellville will beat RC soundly.

BrahmaMom
09-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Bellville's "one game at a time" philosophy has stood the test of time. We'll deal with Navasota when we get there. Till then, the Brahmas will focus on taking care of Rice. Go Brahmas!

BrahmaFan35
09-23-2003, 07:55 PM
:p Bellville has a great education system!! lol!! i know you were kidding crow!! but between them and rice its bellville all the way!! they need to get their heads on staight and fight till the end! i do believe that the winner of this game could go on to state!! (knock on wood)just a precation!!lol!! So bulls... go out there and take care of business!!!
BF35 :cool: