PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever seen The Italian Job?

Gsquared
08-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Punt. And now I want a Mini Cooper really bad

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Punt. And now I want a Mini Cooper really bad

Am I going to have to make a road trip so I can take you to the doctor so you can get your wrists x-rayed?

Gsquared
08-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Am I going to have to make a road trip so I can take you to the doctor so you can get your wrists x-rayed?
Yeah cuz ive been over using them and I think im startin to go blind so I shouldnt drive

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah cuz ive been over using them and I think im startin to go blind so I shouldnt drive

Well, that's partially your fault and partialy Angeleyes' fault. Sounds like we need to make a pit stop at couples counseling before we go to the doctor's office.

Gsquared
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Ok, can we stop at the liquor store on the way?

Gsquared
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Im always nervous at counseling, especially at couples counseling. They always say "G, show me on the doll where Angeleyes touched you"

Angeleyes
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Well, that's partially your fault and partialy Angeleyes' fault. Sounds like we need to make a pit stop at couples counseling before we go to the doctor's office. lol. . .how did i get brought into this? im just sitting here at home reading my bible:D

ILS1
08-08-2007, 09:09 PM
You still have my pair of Nikes in your possession G?? Or did AE take them?? It's alright, they are too big for her anyway!!!

:D :D

Angeleyes
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Im always nervous at counseling, especially at couples counseling. They always say "G, show me on the doll where Angeleyes touched you" :eek: and then you are like. . .well i aint gonna say cuz im christian.but i will pray for you.

Angeleyes
08-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
You still have my pair of Nikes in your possession G?? Or did AE take them?? It's alright, they are too big for her anyway!!!

:D :D ima pray for you too!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Ok, can we stop at the liquor store on the way?

We can stop at a couple to see who has the best prices. :D

ILS1
08-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
ima pray for you too!

Dang!!!! What did I do??

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 06:51 AM

No, Angeleyes took them home but they were too big for her so she put them on one of her dolls, they fit perfectly

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Im always nervous at counseling, especially at couples counseling. They always say "G, show me on the doll where Angeleyes touched you"

You must hate how many times you have to make the doll slap the other doll in the face then...

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
You must hate how many times you have to make the doll slap the other doll in the face then...
Yeah, shes a very violent person

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:03 AM
No, Angeleyes took them home but they were too big for her so she put them on one of her dolls, they fit perfectly My feet are not that small:mad:

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Yeah, shes a very violent person WOW! thats not very christian of you to say. Ima pray extra hard for you today.

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 10:09 AM
WOW! thats not very christian of you to say. Ima pray extra hard for you today.

would YOU care to explain where you touch him then??? :p

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Dang!!!! What did I do??

:D :D cuz you made us eat panchos instead of hooters:D and i dont have small feet. . .lol

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 10:14 AM
cuz you made us eat panchos instead of hooters:D and i dont have small feet. . .lol

you like hooters?

pirate4state
08-09-2007, 10:15 AM
would YOU care to explain where you touch him then??? :p

let's NOT & say she did

:eek: :eek:

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
let's NOT & say she did

:eek: :eek:

that's what I figured! :devil: :D

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
would YOU care to explain where you touch him then??? :p what about him?he wanted to play his game I Touch You, You Touch Me(in the same place). So he started it by touching me.

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 10:18 AM
what about him?he wanted to play his game I Touch You, You Touch Me(in the same place). So he started it by touching me.

lol...so how many times did you poke each other in the armpit before that game got boring?

pirate4state
08-09-2007, 10:20 AM
this is very distrubing

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:24 AM
you like hooters? they have good food.

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 10:28 AM
lol...so how many times did you poke each other in the armpit before that game got boring? Exactly! i dont think he really understands the concept of his own game. . .lmao. i kept trying to explain to him but he was amused like a little kid in a candy store and wouldnt listen:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
they have good food.

EXACTLY. That's why all men want to go there, the food. You have seen the light, now, convincing the rest of the world....

BobcatBenny
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Is the Italian Job a play on words?

Sounds kinda dirty. :eek: :eek:

Hi Jacked!!! :D :D

ILS1
08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
cuz you made us eat panchos instead of hooters:D and i dont have small feet. . .lol

You were the one who didn't want to go to Hooter's. You asked me and G why did we wanna go there. I said because of the food and the scenery!!! Then you said you already have a pair of those and didn't want to look at something you already have. G, is the one who suggested Pancho's. My stomach still hurts from eating there. I don't think my heartburn will ever be the same after that!!!

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 12:50 PM
You were the one who didn't want to go to Hooter's. You asked me and G why did we wanna go there. I said because of the food and the scenery!!! Then you said you already have a pair of those and didn't want to look at something you already have. G, is the one who suggested Pancho's. My stomach still hurts from eating there. I don't think my heartburn will ever be the same after that!!! hahaha u funny boy. you and G first pickd a restraunt that was shut down and i said lets just go to Hooters. . yall didnt hear me and kept walking. . .lol and then u couldnt find the entrance to panchos. . .lmao and yes i did say i had a nice pair but i like hooters food, its yummy:D G and i have gone few times. that was a fun night ILS1. we all need to get together again soon. . but next time we need to keep G from stuffing food in his pockets. . .lol

crzyjournalist03
08-09-2007, 12:53 PM
hahaha u funny boy. you and G first pickd a restraunt that was shut down and i said lets just go to Hooters. . yall didnt hear me and kept walking. . .lol and then u couldnt find the entrance to panchos. . .lmao and yes i did say i had a nice pair but i like hooters food, its yummy:D G and i have gone few times. that was a fun night ILS1. we all need to get together again soon. . but next time we need to keep G from stuffing food in his pockets. . .lol

when I was younger and my neighbor's family would go to CiCi's for dinner, he'd line his pockets with ziploc bags and ask if we wanted anything...he'd always come back with his pockets stuffed with pizza lol...your story just reminded me of that.

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 01:19 PM
when I was younger and my neighbor's family would go to CiCi's for dinner, he'd line his pockets with ziploc bags and ask if we wanted anything...he'd always come back with his pockets stuffed with pizza lol...your story just reminded me of that.
Hmm, ziploc bags, thats a good idea. That woulda kept me from getting taquito grease on my shorts

Angeleyes
08-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Hmm, ziploc bags, thats a good idea. That woulda kept me from getting taquito grease on my shorts i dont think it was taquito grease:evillol:

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM

hahaha...your story just reminded me of RAELENE.:eek: :D

Gsquared
08-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
hahaha...your story just reminded me of RAELENE.:eek: :D
Again, Luvhoops + Raelene = Thelma and Louise

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Again, Luvhoops + Raelene = Thelma and Louise

I didn't like that movie.

(well except the Brad Pitt part)