PDA

View Full Version : First day

pirate4state
08-08-2007, 09:37 AM
back at the office. :(

My desk is swamped with all these documents and post-it notes with instructions. :weeping:

3 days out of the office and all this stuff really piles up!!! Why is it when the boss is gone nothing seems to happen, I leave and have all these things to do when I return. :thinking: :D *sigh*

Better get to it. :wave:

Don't have too much fun without me. :p

Ranger Mom
08-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
back at the office. :(

My desk is swamped with all these documents and post-it notes with instructions. :weeping:

3 days out of the office and all this [b]stuff really piles up!!! Why is it when the boss is gone nothing seems to happen, I leave and have all these things to do when I return. :thinking: :D *sigh*

Better get to it. :wave:

NOOOOOO!!!!

I have been patiently waiting for days for you to get back!!!!:weeping: :weeping:

pirate4state
08-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
NOOOOOO!!!!

I have been patiently waiting for days for you to get back!!!!:weeping: :weeping:

LOL!

I'm sorry! I suppose I could take a 5 minute break. What do you want to talk about? :D

crzyjournalist03
08-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Why is it when the boss is gone nothing seems to happen, I leave and have all these things to do when I return. :thinking: :D *sigh*

Because the boss gets paid good money to have good workers like you underneath him!

pirate4state
08-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Because the boss gets paid good money to have good workers like you underneath him!

:eek: :eek: ummmmmmmmmm, okay

crzyjournalist03
08-08-2007, 10:16 AM
:eek: :eek: ummmmmmmmmm, okay

guess I should have said "below him on the totem pole"...I apologize to all of those out there whose minds I sent to the gutter....

crzyjournalist03
08-08-2007, 10:17 AM
guess I should have said "below him on the totem pole"...I apologize to all of those out there whose minds I sent to the gutter....

wait...maybe I shouldn't use the words "below" and "totem pole" together...crap...I quit!!!

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2007, 10:17 AM
I apologize to all of those out there whose minds I sent to the gutter.... Uhm, yeah.....riiiggghhhhttttt. :p

Ranger Mom
08-08-2007, 10:18 AM
LOL!

I'm sorry! I suppose I could take a 5 minute break. What do you want to talk about? :D

Oops sorry!!

My boss called me, so I had to run downstairs and meet him to drag up some crap for him!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
08-08-2007, 10:18 AM

LOL ~~ your statement was fine. Ranger Mom has a good come back for stuff like this, but I forget what it is! LMAO!

Ranger Mom
08-08-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL ~~ your statement was fine. Ranger Mom has a good come back for stuff like this, but I forget what it is! LMAO!

I do??:confused: :confused:

pirate4state
08-08-2007, 10:22 AM
I do??:confused: :confused:

Ummmmmmmm yeah you do!

We discussed it during our phone converstation when the "SD Sista's" were discovered!!! :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
08-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Ummmmmmmm yeah you do!

We discussed it during our phone converstation when the "SD Sista's" were discovered!!! :eek: :D

LOL!! I have slept since then, I don't have a clue what you are talking about!!

(The SD sista I get.....just not the other)!

pirate4state
08-08-2007, 10:36 AM
LOL!! I have slept since then, I don't have a clue what you are talking about!!

(The SD sista I get.....just not the other)!

:( Well, hell I don't remember word for word either, I just remember thinking "right on Sista!" :p