PDA

View Full Version : Move ins?

Gsquared
08-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Who is getting help with some move ins this year? I know a few that got some moves ins that with help quite a bit

LHSEagleFan
08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Word is we have one that should help out at receiver. He is 6'2" about 220 lbs. He played at one of the S.A. 5A schools last year. He was on the varsity team as a freshman. I have seen him around town he just looks like an athlete. I have not seen him on the field yet. I will get a report from one of the coaches tomorrow.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Breckenridge got a new coach brought in and his son is expected to compete at starter for QB. Supposed to be a hoss, plus it would let Vick go back to his more natural scat-back type position.

Cameron Crazy
08-07-2007, 10:07 PM
We got a move in from Keller 5a.

He is 6'4 about 260. He is a haus.

Gsquared
08-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
We got a move in from Keller 5a.

He is 6'4 about 260. He is a haus.
That is good size. I saw Keller against SLC last year, do you know what pos. he plays on D? Might have seen him

JR2004
08-12-2007, 11:12 PM
As I understand it, Madison has several move-ins that will contribute immediately. I haven't checked yet to see if the QB made it there who was supposed to transfer from Cedar Hill, but if he did he's probably the starter.

coach
08-12-2007, 11:14 PM
if it matters fairfield lost a hey player...brandon hartson a tight end and defensive end when he decided to move to buffalo

IHStangFan
08-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by coach
if it matters fairfield lost a hey player...brandon hartson a tight end and defensive end when he decided to move to buffalo The Bison need all the help they can get!! When's the last time they had a winning season in anything besides girl's basketball? Poor Buffalo, wish them well, but I know better.

burnet44
08-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by coach
if it matters fairfield lost a hey player...brandon hartson a tight end and defensive end when he decided to move to buffalo

ouch the eagles may not have much fun this year?
they have had talent
maybe its all in the gym
dang thats bad news

how many kids you got out?

Originally posted by IHStangFan
The Bison need all the help they can get!! When's the last time they had a winning season in anything besides girl's basketball? Poor Buffalo, wish them well, but I know better.

he cant help but to help the Bison
maybe they can get it together and win some

IHStangFan
08-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
ouch the eagles may not have much fun this year?
they have had talent
maybe its all in the gym
dang thats bad news

how many kids you got out?

he cant help but to help the Bison
maybe they can get it together and win some my thoughts exactly...Buffalo hasn't been any good at football to the best of my knowledge since the mid 90s...bout the last time their boys bball was any good as well...w/ the Dawkins boys, etc.