PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska tight-end gets DUI

KTJ
08-07-2007, 02:21 PM
http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2007/08/06/huskerextra/football/doc46b7a7ca90143259342300.txt

Where is g$$? Why didn't he break this story?

;)

Phil C
08-07-2007, 02:23 PM
:eek:

wildstangs
08-07-2007, 02:26 PM
He didnt report on the Duke player from Texas getting suspended either.

g$$
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2007/08/06/huskerextra/football/doc46b7a7ca90143259342300.txt

Where is g$$? Why didn't he break this story?

;)

Because I didn't need to - NEB has had a few transgressions lately though (Purify, etc.). Have to see how Callahan handles it.

Texas still has them beat though in recent arrests by sheer #s.

:) ;)

KTJ: never heard your response to who won more conference championships last year in all sports b/t Texas & Texas A&M. You kinda went quiet on that one & you know that answer...

Phil C
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

:(

g$$
08-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

You Horns might want to re-read Mack's apology & Zero Tolerance Policy from the press conference. He is not nearly as defensive as y'all are & admits it is a problem.

If A&M screws up, I certainly hope & trust Fran will take action too. He sure did in 2003 & cleaned house.

Cameron Crazy
08-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
:( Run that by me again?:thinking:

Old Tiger
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Because I didn't need to - NEB has had a few transgressions lately though (Purify, etc.). Have to see how Callahan handles it.

Or you have no need to chastise a university that you do not envy.

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 02:41 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

g$$
08-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Or you have no need to chastise a university that you do not envy.

Envy? I was accepted to both Texas & Texas A&M after juco baseball. I CHOSE Texas A&M fella, thanks. And loved every minute of it. Texas was an also-ran when I was in college too. 10/11 years A&M won in football comes to mind...

I have family there at Texas now, 2 playing sports on scholarship. Good for them & I support them.

You might try getting into college 1st before popping off...& wearing that t-shirt on Saturdays in the Fall if that makes you happy. :)

Old Tiger
08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by g$$

You might try getting into college 1st before popping off...& wearing that t-shirt on Saturdays in the Fall if that makes you happy. :) I am in college and it is the right college for me and my career. It is one of the best for what I want to do. And I have yet to pay for a single class or book myself so I could care less that I'm not racking up debts.

rockdale80
08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
I am in college and it is the right college for me and my career. It is one of the best for what I want to do. And I have yet to pay for a single class or book myself so I could care less that I'm not racking up debts.

Nope...you are a loser. Ask G$$... He is good enough, smart enough, and....well nobody likes him.

Butkus
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
So tell me old gss jus how old r u anyway.:thinking:

rockdale80
08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Butkus

Well I think he graduated cum something...and played ball at ATM. Sounds like a winner to me.

g$$
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
I am in college and it is the right college for me and my career. It is one of the best for what I want to do. And I have yet to pay for a single class or book myself so I could care less that I'm not racking up debts.

Best of luck to you.

g$$
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Well I think he graduated cum something...and played ball at ATM. Sounds like a winner to me.

You don't read well - never played D1 ball at A&M (just juco baseball). Did graduate though & had a good time. Now in Houston. Hope that helps you stalk me!

(found that dictionary or English teacher yet?)

g$$
08-07-2007, 02:58 PM

Old enough to know when people are desperate for starting trouble. No thanks.

Old Tiger
08-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Old enough to know when people are desperate for starting trouble. No thanks.

Old enough to no know he is the one starting all the trouble(alzheimer's). Just playing of course! :D :cool: :p

Butkus
08-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Old enough to know when people are desperate for starting trouble. No thanks. Ole Butkus isnt lookin fur trouble. Jus seems like ta be an adult u sur like ta cause trouble with tha younguns. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 03:04 PM
*sigh* male insecurities :thumbsup:

Phil C
08-07-2007, 03:06 PM
SELF - BEHAVE THYSELF IN THIS PLACE!

:mad:

g$$
08-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Ole Butkus isnt lookin fur trouble. Jus seems like ta be an adult u sur like ta cause trouble with tha younguns. :rolleyes:

Seems trouble comes with facts to some. Funny how that works. I also have a problem with juvenile name calling over a message board. But hey, that's just me.

rockdale80
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Seems trouble comes with facts to some. Funny how that works. I also have a problem with juvenile name calling over a message board. But hey, that's just me.

Sorry everyone. I failed to realize that G$$ is the victim here. Everyone starts attacking him. Sorry G$$...didnt mean to make you feel sad and blue. Do you need a hug?

Butkus
08-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Seems trouble comes with facts to some. Funny how that works. I also have a problem with juvenile name calling over a message board. But hey, that's just me. I see. Since ya want tell how old ya r ole Butkus will guess 30ish dont no ifin thats close r not. Not tryin ta start anything it jus seems that ya always have a chip on ya shoulder and seem ta stay on the defense. Heck old son lifes too short ta go through it all bent outta shape. Dont take ur self so serious its alot more fun ta just poke fun at tha good people on this site and enjoy life. Jus an old mans take on things.:thinking:

g$$
08-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Sorry everyone. I failed to realize that G$$ is the victim here. Everyone starts attacking him. Sorry G$$...didnt mean to make you feel sad and blue. Do you need a hug?

I'm just fine, thanks. Found that English teacher yet?

g$$
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
I see. Since ya want tell how old ya r ole Butkus will guess 30ish dont no ifin thats close r not. Not tryin ta start anything it jus seems that ya always have a chip on ya shoulder and seem ta stay on the defense. Heck old son lifes too short ta go through it all bent outta shape. Dont take ur self so serious its alot more fun ta just poke fun at tha good people on this site and enjoy life. Jus an old mans take on things.:thinking:

Good points & 30ish is correct. But when someone calls me out they get the total package. I have not called names in making my points, nor do I expect 100% agreement. It seems that facts bother some defensive people. I am just fine & admit my faults. If you knew me, you would know that. But I appreciate your concern.

Butkus
08-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Whurs old Blackie and Str when ya need um.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Here we go again!!:( :(

I think I am going to get back to listening to my book instead of reading the same ole thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!:speech: :speech: :speech:

Txbroadcaster
08-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by g$$
nor do I expect 100% agreement. It seems that facts bother some defensive people. I am just fine & admit my faults. If you knew me, you would know that. But I appreciate your concern.

You say people get defensive when they dont argree with you...Maybe some of us are just enjoying the debate

Phil C
08-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You say people get defensive when they dont argree with you...Maybe some of us are just enjoying the debate

Debate is what you use to catch de fish.

:D

Ranger Mom
08-07-2007, 04:19 PM

http://www.oeshare.biz/forum/Blue_1/smilies/new/giggle.gifhttp://www.oeshare.biz/forum/Blue_1/smilies/new/giggle.gif

IHStangFan
08-07-2007, 04:22 PM
SELF - BEHAVE THYSELF IN THIS PLACE!

:mad: Hello me, its Me again. Nice talking to myself.

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 04:24 PM

:thumbsup: :D

Let's please move on from this beating of horses or monkeys or whatever!!

JasperDog94
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by g$$
You might try getting into college 1st before popping off...& wearing that t-shirt on Saturdays in the Fall if that makes you happy. :) :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
08-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
:rolleyes:

keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

Gobbla2001
08-07-2007, 06:30 PM

hahaha

KTJ
08-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by g$$

Texas still has them beat though in recent arrests by sheer #s.

:) ;)

KTJ: never heard your response to who won more conference championships last year in all sports b/t Texas & Texas A&M. You kinda went quiet on that one & you know that answer...

I wasn't quiet on it. I never saw it.

But what relevance does that have with anything?

Phil C
08-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Envy? I was accepted to both Texas & Texas A&M after juco baseball. I CHOSE Texas A&M fella, thanks. And loved every minute of it. Texas was an also-ran when I was in college too. 10/11 years A&M won in football comes to mind...

I have family there at Texas now, 2 playing sports on scholarship. Good for them & I support them.

You might try getting into college 1st before popping off...& wearing that t-shirt on Saturdays in the Fall if that makes you happy. :)

Hey g$$ do they still have that old 1940s movies We've Never Been Licked available at A&M. I sure would like to see it. Robert Mitchum is in it but he wasn't known then and he isn't one of the top stars. I couldn't find it available at the A&M web site.

:(

burnet44
08-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Is the Neb TE helpful to Neb?
If so the Corps wont get beat as much
If he is jann it doesnt help the Corps