PDA

View Full Version : Mercy

44INAROW
08-07-2007, 01:27 PM
We all went to eat a Maya's for lunch (the work group) I am miserable... ate way too much.......... I am not used to eating a big lunch, but it was worth the misery I am suffering now :p They now have a liquor license - hhmm a place to go out and eat and enjoy an adult beverage without having to drive to Victoria.. :p :p :p

** we didnt' drink liquor at lunch lol......

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
sure you didn't :p :p :p

44INAROW
08-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
sure you didn't :p :p :p

lol....... all 5 of us at the office are totally useless right now :eek: :eek: it's probably a really good thing we DIDN'T drink.... I'd be sound asleep :D

JT44
08-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Don't go there too late for dinner, they tend to run out of a lot of the essentials....cheese,sour cream, and guacamole!

44INAROW
08-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by JT44
Don't go there too late for dinner, they tend to run out of a lot of the essentials....cheese,sour cream, and guacamole!

I'll remember that, but today the guacamole was wonderful! I have been there when things were "sparce" but today they were prepared - They must have had a "cop convention" there were DPS, Sheriff and city cop cars parked all over the place lol............. Will went along with us - he punked out and did the buffet, all the ladies ordered off the menu :D

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'll remember that, but today the guacamole was wonderful! I have been there when things were "sparce" but today they were prepared - They must have had a "cop convention" there were DPS, Sheriff and city cop cars parked all over the place lol.............
Wait a second.......why would they have guacamole at a donut shop? ;)

pirate44
08-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
We all went to eat a Maya's for lunch (the work group) I am miserable... ate way too much.......... I am not used to eating a big lunch, but it was worth the misery I am suffering now :p They now have a liquor license - hhmm a place to go out and eat and enjoy an adult beverage without having to drive to Victoria.. :p :p :p

** we didnt' drink liquor at lunch lol......
when you comin down for steaks ??

JT44
08-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wait a second.......why would they have guacamole at a donut shop? ;)

had to read it twice....then I got it, pretty good one.

they just all rotate thru everywhere in town, they never eat alone, always 3-5 eating together

I'm sure they are making a pit stop right about now

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
when you comin down for steaks ??

it is about time for another Longhorn M&G, huh?

Phil C
08-07-2007, 02:42 PM
There is a popular and good Mexican food place in Refugio called Moya's that many people like to go to.

pirate44
08-07-2007, 02:43 PM
it is about time for another Longhorn M&G, huh?
:clap: here here. and a M&G screening of Gangs of New York :clap:

Phil C
08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Regarding Moya's. In Refugio just turned west on the road just north of the big car dealership on Hwy 77 and go two blocks and you will see it on the left.

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
:clap: here here. and a M&G screening of Gangs of New York :clap:

LOL I still haven't seen that movie. You know what? No better time than the present!! :D

:wave:

y'all have a nice afternoon - I am still on vacation for a few hours :D

pirate44
08-07-2007, 02:46 PM
LOL I still haven't seen that movie. You know what? No better time than the present!! :D

:wave:

y'all have a nice afternoon - I am still on vacation for a few hours :D
its one of the best chick flicks ive ever watched.

catman
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
44inarow,

When I am in Cuero I always like to eat at Don Bravo's.

Muy sabroso!!!

44INAROW
08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by catman
44inarow,

When I am in Cuero I always like to eat at Don Bravo's.

Muy sabroso!!!
they do have good food - - and great hot sauce!