PDA

View Full Version : This Week's Region III Spotlight: Two-A-Days

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Added a little something new, so all who are interested go check it out.

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Looks good. Where did you put what you had up there before? Is it lost forever?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Looks good. Where did you put what you had up there before? Is it lost forever?

Yes, there is no way that I will possibly be able to keep all of that stuff. It's going to be something new for people to look at week to week. Once we get into the season, I will start saving articles, but I'm not sure how we're going to go about cataloging all of those things....I need to PM Matt and Tony and ask them what we can do, it's something that I have never considered.

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yes, there is no way that I will possibly be able to keep all of that stuff. It's going to be something new for people to look at week to week. Once we get into the season, I will start saving articles, but I'm not sure how we're going to go about cataloging all of those things....I need to PM Matt and Tony and ask them what we can do, it's something that I have never considered.

Yeah, that sucks that you'd lose all the other work.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yeah, that sucks that you'd lose all the other work.

I'm going to bed, I've done a lot of work that has yet to be seen, and I'm tired. See you all tomorrow, and let me know what you think about the article. More length, more color, more commentary, shorter, anything, I want input so I can do it the best that I can and that everyone will enjoy and appreciate.

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2007, 05:11 AM
Great job, BBDE!

DaHop72
08-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Not a bad job for a "fencepost". Great job BBDE.:thumbsup: