PDA

View Full Version : I am NOT a rocket scientist....

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 10:52 PM
but I felt I needed to be one today to figure out the stereo system in my daughters truck!!

I decided to start driving hers, because she got an SUV, and the S-10 gets better gas mileage than mine.

I got in and was so excited to get to listen to the radio, (mine is screwed up in my truck).

I turned it on and then turned it up where I could hear it.....the bass just about knocked me out of my seat....I COULD NOT figure out how to turn it down. Heck, it took me forever to figure out how to turn the darn system on to begin with!! I finally had to turn it off, it was making me sick at my stomach!! I would look in the rear view mirror and the cars were "bouncing" it was shaking the mirror so bad!!

How can anyone think that sounds good???? It seems the younger kids are always blaring the bass like that...it sounds like CRAP IMO!!!

Cameron Crazy
08-06-2007, 10:54 PM
I am pumping about 5,000 watts out of my truck. its crazy!

DDBooger
08-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
but I felt I needed to be one today to figure out the stereo system in my daughters truck!!

I decided to start driving hers, because she got an SUV, and the S-10 gets better gas mileage than mine.

I got in and was so excited to get to listen to the radio, (mine is screwed up in my truck).

I turned it on and then turned it up where I could hear it.....the bass just about knocked me out of my seat....I COULD NOT figure out how to turn it down. Heck, it took me forever to figure out how to turn the darn system on to begin with!! I finally had to turn it off, it was making me sick at my stomach!! I would look in the rear view mirror and the cars were "bouncing" it was shaking the mirror so bad!!

How can anyone think that sounds good???? It seems the younger kids are always blaring the bass like that...it sounds like CRAP IMO!!! so you were bumping down the road? haha must have been a sight!

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
so you were bumping down the road? haha must have been a sight!

Her boyfriend was here and I made him go fix it for me. I watched him do it and still didn't have a clue how he knew where to go!!

I punched every button and turned every knob on there and never could find it!!

(I did finally realize how to put a CD in....I didn't know the outside plate thing of the CD player folded out and then the CD went there!!:doh: )

Emerson1
08-06-2007, 11:16 PM
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6376/ford20820track20stereo2gg5.jpg

BILLYFRED0000
08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6376/ford20820track20stereo2gg5.jpg

That'll do........

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 11:41 PM
I could work that one.....except I still would have a hard time figuring out where the CD goes!!:p

sectionCwannabe
08-07-2007, 12:03 AM
I could work that one.....except I still would have a hard time figuring out where the CD goes!!:p :D :clap:

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 12:22 AM

How can anyone think that sounds good???? It seems the younger kids are always blaring the bass like that...it sounds like CRAP IMO!!!

LMAO!! I don't know why this is so funny to me. :D

3afan
08-07-2007, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I am pumping about 5,000 watts out of my truck. its crazy!

why?

Ranger Mom
08-07-2007, 08:57 AM
It was easy listening on the way to work this morning!!

I seriously don't see how anyone can stand to listen to music with all that bass!!:rolleyes:

Emerson1
08-07-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
why?
He's lieing