PDA

View Full Version : Arf! Arf!

mac77
08-06-2007, 09:03 PM
That's my puppies talking to me after a long first day. 14 hours and we start it all again in just 9 hours. OH my poor feet! LOL!

Actually we had a great first day!

Anyone else?

DU_stud04
08-06-2007, 09:06 PM
im tired of work, i think friday will be my last day, then im moving to nyc to play guitar on the corner of the street and become a bum. im supposed to meet my made coach tomorrow. i cant wait :)

im being "MADE" into my life long dream of being a bum in nyc!!!! :) :D

lostaussie
08-06-2007, 09:06 PM
em' dogs barking huh:D

mac77
08-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Yep, them dogs are barking! They been telling me since about 5:30 to, "Get your fat butt off of me!" Gotta try some of them GEL insoles. Maybe it'll shut the dogs up.

Update on the turf in the Dub. They have delivered the filler and brought in some of the rolls of turf so it's getting close. It is still mostly a dirt field with about half of the rock spread and the drains all done. Some of the local delinquents cut open the big bags of filler sometime since last Friday so they spent time moving them inside the fence. Gonna be a mess in the parking lot later.

luvhoops34
08-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by mac77
Yep, them dogs are barking! They been telling me since about 5:30 to, "Get your fat butt off of me!" Gotta try some of them GEL insoles. Maybe it'll shut the dogs up.

Update on the turf in the Dub. They have delivered the filler and brought in some of the rolls of turf so it's getting close. It is still mostly a dirt field with about half of the rock spread and the drains all done. Some of the local delinquents cut open the big bags of filler sometime since last Friday so they spent time moving them inside the fence. Gonna be a mess in the parking lot later.

Get some Croc's. More and more men are wearing them.:D

mac77
08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Crocs won't work so good on a football field!

Necked
08-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by mac77

Can't wait to see the new field. Gonna make the drive in for the 1st game a little easier. I haven't seen any descriptions anywhere of what the turf will look like. Will it be something like what Bports field looks like, with soccer stripping & such?
Also, did the Junior High field ever get replaced? If not, where are the little bread snappers going to play?

LH Panther Mom
08-06-2007, 11:04 PM
130 boys today for football - 10 more expected in the next day or two.....60 volleyball girls. Not sure about Cross Country, but they usually have a good showing also. :)

BILLYFRED0000
08-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
130 boys today for football - 10 more expected in the next day or two.....60 volleyball girls. Not sure about Cross Country, but they usually have a good showing also. :)

Sounds good. Did the boys look excited to be back? (rhetorical question...)? It was nice to see em back on the field again here and today was also the first day for the Pee Wee leagues. I may wind up helping coach the first and second graders. 40 kids out there. A lot of teachin to do. A lot of boys to keep from playing in the ant beds and stuff if you know what I mean. :)

LH Panther Mom
08-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Sounds good. Did the boys look excited to be back? (rhetorical question...)? LOL! Yeah, they did. Definitely "first" day, but they're looking good. A few freshmen parents were there watching when I was. "About noon" for end time was a new concept for them. :D ;)

BILLYFRED0000
08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! Yeah, they did. Definitely "first" day, but they're looking good. A few freshmen parents were there watching when I was. "About noon" for end time was a new concept for them. :D ;)

I hope we get to see yall down the road again. Could be a rematch in the makings and I can't think of any team any classier than the one we played last year. I hope the boys have a good injury free year both yours and ours and all the others out there.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 11:39 PM
How much puking did you see going on??:p

carter08
08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Necked
Can't wait to see the new field. Gonna make the drive in for the 1st game a little easier. I haven't seen any descriptions anywhere of what the turf will look like. Will it be something like what Bports field looks like, with soccer stripping & such?
Also, did the Junior High field ever get replaced? If not, where are the little bread snappers going to play?

I've heard it will have the soccer striping and everything. I'd assume Jr. High will play at Griggs.

pirate4state
08-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Get some Croc's. More and more men are wearing them.:D I saw a few more guys wearing these today, but then again, I was in Austin! :D

Fal44
08-07-2007, 12:39 AM
those shoes are so ugly..

bobcat1
08-07-2007, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I saw a few more guys wearing these today, but then again, I was in Austin! :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
How much puking did you see going on??:p
From what I know about the way things "are", all our puking was done back in June during the first couple of days of PAC. :eek: :eek: :D