Tyler Chapel Hill
Rusk
Tatum
Bullard
Center

superloop
10-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Hey Matt,

Why do you think Celina will beat Gainsville?
Did you pick Gainsville early? I think Celina is struggling with the run early in the game. Once they come out after half and make adjustments they seem to play good. I don't think Celina has the running game to take over the Gainsville game. IMO what do you think?

Matthew328
10-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Gainesville is a LOT more talented than Celina...but I refuse to be believer in Gainesville until they show me they have the heart and charecter to win a game against a team with equal or similar talent...ie Celina..

Keith7
10-06-2003, 12:21 PM
I went and watched Celina last week, and although i know they were playing a weak little elm team, they still impressed me alot.. They have alot of Depth and alot of size on their line.. But i think Gainesville's speed and raw talent will overcome any advantage that Celina has over them.. Also Celina doesnt have a running back that can come out and run over our d-line like sharrock could do last year, so should make for a different style of game then it was last year.. and that is why i pick Gainesville to win 28-17

Fletch
10-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Keith,

Was that you in the red "Gainesville Baseball" t-shirt? Thanks for the kind words. You are right, no Sharrock. Celina will have to figure another way.

BigRedfan
10-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Matthew
Why are you giving the nod to Lindale instead of Gilmer? Do you know something that I do not know? Are you basing your pick on the fact that they played Daingerfield as close as they did? :confused: eek! :p

BigRedfan
10-06-2003, 02:00 PM
Ps
I disagree with your selection in just about all the districts in East Texas. I see Spring Hill winning their district. I have seen three of the teams from that district and I am giving Spring Hill the nod. The only thing that I see that Spring Hill needs to work on is their defense.

blue_tiger
10-06-2003, 06:53 PM
BigRed, I think he put the teams that will go D1 in all caps. The number he thinks they will finish are listed from top to bottom. Your picks look good to me Matthew.

BigRedfan
10-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the clarification,Blue Tiger.I should not have jumped to the conclusion that I did. Sorry,my mistake.

Keith7
10-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Fletch:
Keith,

Was that you in the red "Gainesville Baseball" t-shirt? Thanks for the kind words. You are right, no Sharrock. Celina will have to figure another way.Yea that was me.. too good to say hi

Keith7
10-07-2003, 01:13 AM
ttt

Fletch
10-07-2003, 08:56 AM
Keith, if you mean that I was too good to say hi, sorry bout that, but I just caught a brief glimpse as you were heading into the bathroom and I was in a long concession line talking to someone, so I couldn't yell at you. As I said, wasn't sure it was you anyway.

I don't post enough for you to recognize my name anyway.

Commerce Fan
10-07-2003, 09:08 AM
I agree with most of your picks BUT Gainesville #1 and Celina#2 Then Quinlan#1 and Commerce#2 and Watch for Royce City at #3 (Maybe) then Winnsboro#2 and Lindale#3