PDA

View Full Version : (NF) How do you know when...

Rabbit'93
08-06-2007, 11:54 AM
You've had enough of your job? I've been with my company since April '96. I started about as low as you can get and within this 11 years I've become an area manager, quadrupled my salary, have an office with a secretary, and great benefits. As of late I just hate coming to work.:confused: I could go on and on but I've never been this unhappy at work.

DDBooger
08-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
You've had enough of your job? I've been with my company since April '96. I started about as low as you can get and within this 11 years I've become an area manager, quadrupled my salary, have an office with a secretary, and great benefits. As of late I just hate coming to work.:confused: I could go on and on but I've never been this unhappy at work. how its handled
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/jemrocks999/office-space-05.jpg

44INAROW
08-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Rabbit
Is it anything specific you're fed up with or just the job in general?

Cameron Crazy
08-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Draw your hand back, and pimp slap your secretary:D

DDBooger
08-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Draw your hand back, and pimp slap your secretary:D

Rabbit'93
08-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Rabbit
Is it anything specific you're fed up with or just the job in general? W ehave a new division president and the guy is very, very intelligent. however, he just treats people like crap. We have a video conference every morning and sometimes the guy just flys off the handle, throwing out F bombs, and GD and such. Very unprofessional and I've never worked for any one like that. He also has a bad habit of holding people's jobs over there heads but will turn around and say "don't be afraid of making mistakes".

Plus it just seems that many employees below me don't care to do a good job just collect a check.

Booger that's a great movie.:) Alot of similarities in my office.

Cameron Crazy
08-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Exactly. allways gets you in a good mood. jk.

44INAROW
08-06-2007, 01:09 PM
that sucks Rabbit..... I hope things get better.. dreading going to work every day is a horrible situation to be in :(