PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales upsets Wimberley to advance to Reg 4 Tourney

Matthew328
02-26-2003, 09:24 PM
Wimberely who many felt had a good shot at advancing to Austin fell to Gonzales 70-64..Gonzales improves to 21-11 and will take on San Diego who is 22-10....in the other bracket Edna at 19-10 takes on Aransas Pass who is 27-7...

Chris Hart
02-26-2003, 10:13 PM
WOW, I guess Stephen McGee coming back made Burnet a even better team than I had thought, cause they played a really good game against Gonzales. I thought for sure Wimberley would beat Gonzales, but congratulations to Gonzales. I would like to know if their BIGMAN got going tonight, he got into early foul trouble against Burnet which kept him from being a big factor, but the announcers were ecstatic about him. I think they said he was 6'9" and playing guard. Gonzales is better than I thought or Wimberley was weaker than I had thought. Congrats Apaches!

BigChamp05
02-26-2003, 10:21 PM
I for one am glad Wimberley lost. They are the biggest bunch of arrogant punks i have ever played against. Yes, they kicked our butt, but all they did was talk trash and think they were awesome. I'm glad they finally found reality.

Old Green
02-27-2003, 06:40 AM
Darryl Dora Had a triple double for the apaches. 25 points, 10 rebounds,and 10 assists according to the Victoria Advocate.

spaniard
02-27-2003, 01:49 PM
BigChamp05:
I for one am glad Wimberley lost. They are the biggest bunch of arrogant punks i have ever played against. Yes, they kicked our butt, but all they did was talk trash and think they were awesome. I'm glad they finally found reality.hehe :D