PDA

View Full Version : Region II page

charlesrixey
08-05-2007, 10:39 PM
I have added a little bit to the front page, working to spice it up a bit more (possibly adding a few pages to the region)

All of the districts now have empty district standings, and commentary on projections for each team/district shall follow shortly.

let me know if you catch a mistake or have any ideas

Cameron Crazy
08-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Looks good my friend!

lostaussie
08-06-2007, 07:47 AM
The page is shaping nicely. thanks to you and the others for all hard work. Only problem I see is the game of the week. Gilmer plays Tatum in week 1. Both play a week 0 game. Gilmer against Richwood La. and Tatum against Daingerfield, I think.

icu812
08-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Charles, I watch the D14 teams every year. I can't understand why you have Canton so high at #9. They are historically not a very good team. The last couple years they have been good but I think they will start to come back down to earth this year (gone are the kids that transfered in, 2 yrs. ago it was Kinne & Tumminello, and last year's transfer rb/kr Sam Buker was a senior). Canton does have a good coaching staff now but I'm not sure they even make the playoffs this year. Also, Van at the bottom seams unlikely. Talent wise they will be stronger than last year's team, maybe the best Van team since 1979 (state champs). New offense so I understand they have alot to prove but Van did beat Canton last yr. by a couple td's. Van will be improved, Canton will not.

charlesrixey
08-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
The page is shaping nicely. thanks to you and the others for all hard work. Only problem I see is the game of the week. Gilmer plays Tatum in week 1. Both play a week 0 game. Gilmer against Richwood La. and Tatum against Daingerfield, I think.

well, good

i can just put celina vs. Robinson there now, and have two straight weeks set up

LH Panther Mom
08-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
well, good

i can just put celina vs. Robinson there now, and have two straight weeks set up
Just a thought. You might want to coordinate w/BBDE to see if he still plans to use it for R3. Games selected by the coordinators WILL be the stickied GotW's.

charlesrixey
08-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just a thought. You might want to coordinate w/BBDE to see if he still plans to use it for R3. Games selected by the coordinators WILL be the stickied GotW's.

i should probably do that

i've got a couple of others i could switch it with

charlesrixey
08-06-2007, 08:51 PM
i've also added a little more to the main page (the schedule for week zero and the five pick 'em games (subject to change))

;)