PDA

View Full Version : Region 4

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Yall need to make up your minds...first you have Port Isabel favored against EE now you switch it around...and u have Rio Hondo ranked above PI!! LOL guess whoever coordinates it doesnt have any idea what PI has coming back.....here let me give u some help...PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY!

kaorder1999
08-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
Yall need to make up your minds...first you have Port Isabel favored against EE now you switch it around...and u have Rio Hondo ranked above PI!! LOL guess whoever coordinates it doesnt have any idea what PI has coming back.....here let me give u some help...PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY!

all of that might mean more to them if it came from someone not from PI

luvhoops34
08-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Maybe you should offer to help?:D I've found that unless you are from the Valley you are usually clueless about the teams from there.

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Well it would seem to only be common sense to me, PI beat Rio Hondo last season in probably their best season EVER and thats because PI was rebuilding,now PI is loaded and Rio Hondo is picked..LMAO facts speak for themselves...whether its stated by a person from PI or not facts speak for themselves.....oh well thats more work for them cuz theyre gonna have do some some editing after a couple of games...MARK MY WORDS.

sinton66
08-05-2007, 06:39 PM

Different person working on it now. I did the original content. It's the R4Editor's baby now.

pirate4state
08-05-2007, 06:40 PM
These pages are a WORK IN PROGRESS!!! Take it easy on these guys/gals. If you'd like to volunteer to help send one of the mods a PM. ;)

R4Editor
08-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Well it would seem to only be common sense to me, PI beat Rio Hondo last season in probably their best season EVER and thats because PI was rebuilding,now PI is loaded and Rio Hondo is picked..LMAO facts speak for themselves...whether its stated by a person from PI or not facts speak for themselves.....oh well thats more work for them cuz theyre gonna have do some some editing after a couple of games...MARK MY WORDS. Rio Hondo brings back more starters than PI. Last year score was 28-21 so looking for close game again but with Rio Hondo coming out on top. I am looking for some fans from the valley on their take of Districts 31 & 32. PM me on your views, be gentle :D

Bull Butter
08-05-2007, 07:18 PM
It's OK. Everyone jumped on the Rio Hondo bandwagon last year.

PI was left for dead after losing their first two games.

We all know what happened at the end of the season

Most everyone picks PI this year. Thanks R4Editor for giving our kids some incentive:)

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 07:57 PM
sure are quick to b@#$&... that lead the Rojo Sox have on his Yanks right now must be gettin' to him...

99IHSMustang
08-05-2007, 08:06 PM
What method is used to determine top 10 teams in each region?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
What method is used to determine top 10 teams in each region?

In Region III I printed off the names and threw darts at them. Pretty good technique if you ask me. :D

Cameron Crazy
08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
all of that might mean more to them if it came from someone not from PI True dat.

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Lol..riiiight my Yanks are getting close to the Wildcard lead so im very content when it comes to my Yanks...profanity is profanity and last time i checked i thought it wasnt allowed even if u do disguise it with symbols....unless they changed the rules and allow verbal harrasment now.

Cameron Crazy
08-05-2007, 08:11 PM
NewYork will get crushed by the cubs!

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
In Region III I printed off the names and threw darts at them. Pretty good technique if you ask me. :D
:doh: :doh: Why didn't I think of that? :hairpunk:

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:14 PM
verbal harrasment.

wow, actin' like I called you a certain garden tool or something...

look, maybe the disquised profanity was against the rules, but don't try to play nice all of the sudden after going off on someone's effort who isn't even being PAID to do it...

saying "hey, that's pretty weird, is there an error in that" is one thing, but putting it how you put it really isn't called for... there are a lot of kinks that need to be worked out, this is something NEW... if you're that pms-y about it you need to get your own page and include your own opinions...

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:20 PM
I can go off on whomevers statements when it comes to rankings,teams etc. isnt that what most ppl do here when football season starts...I just voiced my opinions WITHOUT profanity,and if they cant take that then maybe they shouldnt be in a sports forum...however..using profanity should not be tolerated when its directed towards someone

quick to "B&%&"

I wonder what that could of meant...dont kid yourself..peace!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Lol..riiiight my Yanks are getting close to the Wildcard lead so im very content when it comes to my Yanks...profanity is profanity and last time i checked i thought it wasnt allowed even if u do disguise it with symbols....unless they changed the rules and allow verbal harrasment now.

When you help build a website then maybe you can talk like that too.

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:22 PM
When you help build a website then maybe you can talk like that too.

Spoken in the words of a true leader

:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:23 PM
I can go off on whomevers statements when it comes to rankings,teams etc. isnt that what most ppl do here when football season starts...I just voiced my opinions WITHOUT profanity,and if they cant take that then maybe they should be in a sports forum...however..using profanity should not be tolerated when its directed towards someone

quick to "B&%&"

opinions are cool everyone likes those, but in the way you voiced them you came off as very disrespectful... actually, you were...

and didn't you just use profanity in your post? c'mon, I wonder what you meant?

I never said "you are", and I never said "they are"... I just said "sure are..." coulda meant "people sure are"... you never know...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Spoken in the words of a true leader

:rolleyes:

Hey, thanks. :D

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:25 PM
atleatst he showed the leader, BBDE some respect :D

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:28 PM

Wow thats soooo offensive allI said was whoever coordinates doesnt have any idea what Pi has coming back...omg take me to court..LOL....i didnt mean disrespect,in all actuality im probably right in my statement...just like i could know squat about many teams from up north......

"sure are quick to b@#$&... that lead the Rojo Sox have on his Yanks right now must be gettin' to him..."

riiiight dont kid yourself once again...you directly use a vulgar statement then talk about the yanks and then say him.....so looks like its to me being im NewYorkYankee...keep kiddin urself guy.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Wow thats soooo offensive allI said was whoever coordinates doesnt have any idea what Pi has coming back...omg take me to court..LOL....i didnt mean disrespect,in all actuality im probably right in my statement...just like i could know squat about many teams from up north......

"sure are quick to b@#$&... that lead the Rojo Sox have on his Yanks right now must be gettin' to him..."

riiiight dont kid yourself once again...you directly use a vulgar statement then talk about the yanks and then say him.....so looks like its to me being im NewYorkYankee...keep kiddin urself guy.

As the leader I am, I am suggesting that you two guys hug it out. That is all.

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:32 PM

did I direct it toword you? I used "him"... like I said, I said "sure are"... not "you are"... In all honesty I meant "people are"... but you'll never know I guess...

look, it was very offensive the way you said it... these people have normal lives just like you and I, and like most normal lives things can get very busy... this person volunteered their time to this website to do this page and as a matter of fact they took the task THIS WEEKEND... if you don't agree just say "hey, that doesn't seem right", but in the way you did it you were very disrespectful and frankly a smartass...

gday

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:34 PM
im cool just as long as profanity isnt used towards me....

everything else is just opinions which leaves many topics open to debate ..hey welcome to a sports forum!:D

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:35 PM
im cool just as long as profanity isnt used towards me....

everything else is just opinions which leaves many topics open to debate ..hey welcome to a sports forum!:D

never used it towords you, read again... about? maybe.. towords? get some tougher skin, this aint Cali...

sinton66
08-05-2007, 08:39 PM
NYY, R4Editor replied to your post up the page a ways. If you feel you have valuable intelligent contribution, send him a pm. It's as simple as that. He's ASKING for input from your area. No need to try to embarrass him in public. That's all Gobbla's trying to tell ya.

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I got tough skin trust me,but i aint about to let anyone use their seniority as a right to use vulgar language directed towards me,and yes it was directed to me,you can try to misdirect your meaning in any way you want i know what you stated....but imma drop it,u can get the last word in if it makes u feel better,peace!

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:44 PM
how's about this... I won't use anymore profanity if you stop b@#$ing... I mean griping

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I got tough skin trust me,but i aint about to let anyone use their seniority as a right to use vulgar language directed towards me,and yes it was directed to me,you can try to misdirect your meaning in any way you want i know what you stated....but imma drop it,u can get the last word in if it makes u feel better,peace!

last word...

feel much better...

NewYorkYankee
08-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
NYY, R4Editor replied to your post up the page a ways. If you feel you have valuable intelligent contribution, send him a pm. It's as simple as that. He's ASKING for input from your area. No need to try to embarrass him in public. That's all Gobbla's trying to tell ya.

once again my intention was never to embarras anybody,all i did was voice my opinion in regards to rankings which sports forums are used for in most cases...to dispute opinions in regards to teams and rankings....and yes after r4editor's post as u can see I let it go and accepted what he had to say.....

the only reason i continued posting was because of the particular words of a certain individual...but im letting that go...peace!

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 08:53 PM

you're probably right in your "opinion"... as for the way you structured your opinion you are dead wrong... tell me that's "just" an opinion... that's got "smartassness" written all over it, as if you were talking "down" to the person...

hell, I have a bit of a potty mouth, I'll admit that... atleast I will...

I'll let it go...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I said to hug it out you two.

Gobbla2001
08-05-2007, 09:06 PM
I said to hug it out you two.

I would but I have a sunburn from tubin' and stuff out on the boat today, he may be one of those "patters"... it might hurt...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I would but I have a sunburn from tubin' and stuff out on the boat today, he may be one of those "patters"... it might hurt...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with a patter, I'm one too.

Phil C
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Also one must remember to

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Or not.... :p ;)

footballgal
08-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

LOL! I was waiting to see when that would come up! Thanks Phil :clap:

charlesrixey
08-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Everyone seems to be forgetting the most important question here...........

just who is R4Editor?

:thinking: ;)

piratebg
08-05-2007, 10:54 PM
I've been wondering the same thing.

sinton66
08-05-2007, 10:59 PM
We guaranteed anonymity, so we're not telling.

kaorder1999
08-05-2007, 11:06 PM
We guaranteed anonymity, so we're not telling.

good idea

R4Editor
08-05-2007, 11:35 PM
We guaranteed anonymity, so we're not telling. :)

Cameron Crazy
08-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by R4Editor
:) What an original username! :)

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 10:03 AM
I can go off on whomevers statements when it comes to rankings,teams etc. isnt that what most ppl do here when football season starts...I just voiced my opinions WITHOUT profanity,and if they cant take that then maybe they shouldnt be in a sports forum...however..using profanity should not be tolerated when its directed towards someone

quick to "B&%&"

So....."quick to bitch" is profanity?? I never thought so....I think I have used it before myself on this board!!

I don't see a problem, unless you just come right out and call someone that! Used as a noun...maybe, but as a verb, I don't think it's a big deal personally!!

The "F" word is the word that disguised is still a "no no"!!

DDBooger
08-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So....."quick to bitch" is profanity?? I never thought so....I think I have used it before myself on this board!!

I don't see a problem, unless you just come right out and call someone that! Used as a noun...maybe, but as a verb, I don't think it's a big deal personally!!

The "F" word is the word that disguised is still a "no no"!! what if it stands for "Forget" ???:rolleyes: you don't even know! lol i know, yeah right!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-06-2007, 10:14 AM

Hmmmm......

What the "forget"??

Bum "forget" egypt??

Pretty easy to figure out what it "isn't"!!

:p :p

"Forget" you! :mad:

:p :inlove: :D

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
what if it stands for "Forget" ???:rolleyes: you don't even know! lol i know, yeah right!

Hmmmm......

What the "forget"??

Bum "forget" egypt??

Pretty easy to figure out what it "isn't"!!

:p

pirate4state
08-06-2007, 10:21 AM
what if it stands for "Forget" ???:rolleyes: you don't even know! lol i know, yeah right!

well, if it stands for "forget" then just type out "forget" :kiss: :D

even on vacation mondays still suck :( LOL

NewYorkYankee
08-06-2007, 10:58 AM

The "F" word is the word that disguised is still a "no no"!!

last time i checked "b&^*&" is vulgarity and profanity

vulgarity-1. characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding or taste: vulgar ostentation.
2. indecent; obscene; lewd: a vulgar work; a vulgar gesture.
3. crude; coarse; unrefined: a vulgar peasant.

profane-1. characterized by profanity or cursing; "foul-mouthed and blasphemous"; "blue language"; "profane words"

1). Keep it clean.
VULGARITY, PROFANITY, sexually explicit/sexually suggestive language and/or pictures, and racial remarks will not be tolerated. Your posts will be monitored and evaluated based on both language and context, so even if you substitute characters for certain letters, it may be the MEANING that counts

3). DO NOT ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ATTACKS and or threats.
Avoid name calling AND THE USE OF DEROGATORY TERMS TOWARD OTHERS. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. Avoid using people's real names in your posts. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 11:16 AM

vulgarity-1. characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding or taste: vulgar ostentation.

profane-1. characterized by profanity or cursing; "foul-mouthed and blasphemous"; "blue language"; "profane words"

1). Keep it clean.
VULGARITY, PROFANITY, sexually explicit/sexually suggestive language and/or pictures, and racial remarks will not be tolerated. Your posts will be monitored and evaluated based on both language and context, so even if you substitute characters for certain letters, it may be the MEANING that counts

Avoid name calling AND THE USE OF DEROGATORY TERMS TOWARD OTHERS. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. Avoid using people's real names in your posts. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one!!:)

99IHSMustang
08-06-2007, 11:18 AM

1). Keep it clean.

When in doubt look it up and NewYorkYankee is correct

NewYorkYankee
08-06-2007, 11:18 AM
:p

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
When in doubt look it up and NewYorkYankee is correct

none of the definitions I looked at said anything about vulgarity or profanity.

Webster Dictionary....the KING of dictionary's:

Main Entry:
1bitch Listen to the pronunciation of 1bitch
Pronunciation:
\ˈbich\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English bicche, from Old English bicce
Date:
before 12th century

1: the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals2 a: a lewd or immoral woman b: a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse3: something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant4: complaint

Main Entry:
2bitch
Function:
verb
Date:

transitive verb
1 : spoil, botch <bitched up their lives> 2 : cheat, double-cross 3 : to complain of or about intransitive verb : complain

I am not "in doubt" and I still agree to disagree!!:D :D :D

pirate4state
08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
I am not "in doubt" and I still agree to disagree!!:D :D :D Agreed.

What do you say NYY? Agree to disagree?

DDBooger
08-06-2007, 11:27 AM
3 : to complain of or about intransitive verb : complain
:mad:

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
:mad:

:confused: :confused:

DDBooger
08-06-2007, 11:30 AM
:confused: :confused: the definition reminded me of my ex

NewYorkYankee
08-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Agreed.

What do you say NYY? Agree to disagree?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa303/momcentral/agree.gif

pirate4state
08-06-2007, 11:36 AM
:cool:

Per NYY's request - I will now close this thread. If you have a problem with me closing it - I suggest you send me a PM.