PDA

View Full Version : After 3 Days And More Sight Seeing Than I Care To Do

CHS_CG
08-05-2007, 06:27 PM
I am finally in Oregon..... I got some picture for ya Rita but I dont have time to load them up right away...

kaorder1999
08-05-2007, 06:33 PM
hows your back feeling?

pirate4state
08-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I am finally in Oregon..... I got some picture for ya Rita but I dont have time to load them up right away...

HURRY!!! ;) j/k have fun!!! I love the Pacific NW. :)

CHS_CG
08-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
hows your back feeling?

like crap... atleast i will be outta the car for a little while.. Taylor doesnt even wanna look at her car seat right now.

Cameron Crazy
08-06-2007, 12:51 AM
You drove to oregon? wow your crazy. hope you have fun!

CHS_CG
08-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
You drove to oregon? wow your crazy. hope you have fun!

I would have flown if we had the money... My grandma turns 70 at the end of the month and she wanted a family reunion for her birthday.. so guess where everybody in our family is... THATS RIGHT OREGON! My aunt that lives here is fixing to take us to this place on Mt Hood. I'm told its sorta like theme park so we will see how all of this goes.

Ranger Mom
08-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I would have flown if we had the money... My grandma turns 70 at the end of the month and she wanted a family reunion for her birthday.. so guess where everybody in our family is... THATS RIGHT OREGON! My aunt that lives here is fixing to take us to this place on Mt Hood. I'm told its sorta like theme park so we will see how all of this goes.

I saw I had a missed call from you last night!!

My phone rang when I was at Lori's and it said it was you, but you never would answer me....but I could hear you talking to someone in the background.

So.....I didn't know if you were trying to get hold of me, or if it was just a random call like the one earlier!!

CHS_CG
08-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I saw I had a missed call from you last night!!

My phone rang when I was at Lori's and it said it was you, but you never would answer me....but I could hear you talking to someone in the background.

So.....I didn't know if you were trying to get hold of me, or if it was just a random call like the one earlier!!

I was trying to hold Taylor all of her stuff, my pillow, and my phone lol.. it was an OPPS didnt mean to call her kinda thing.