PDA

View Full Version : Region III page

buff4life
08-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Region III page...i agree with the game of the week i think if Robinson has strength returning...but i don't agree with the 23-3A pick...i think Sealy will be down and i'm going with the homer pick of

Giddings vs. Wimberley, sounds like a great game on paper...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
Region III page...i agree with the game of the week i think if Robinson has strength returning...but i don't agree with the 23-3A pick...i think Sealy will be down and i'm going with the homer pick of

That is only tentative. I'm trying to gather as much information that I can about every team and go in and put what I actually think on there. I'm not saying what was done before was bad, only that it was done to get it done, and since it is my "baby" now I should really put things on there that I feel. How would you feel about helping out, since you're so quick to lash out? I'd really appreciate the help.

buff4life
08-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
That is only tentative. I'm trying to gather as much information that I can about every team and go in and put what I actually think on there. I'm not saying what was done before was bad, only that it was done to get it done, and since it is my "baby" now I should really put things on there that I feel. How would you feel about helping out, since you're so quick to lash out? I'd really appreciate the help.

i would love to help..but get it that i wasn't bashing you or lashing out i was just trying to offer my opinion in a kind and helpful way...i never said you were wrong, it was just a suggestion...sorry if you took it any other way

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 06:18 PM
i would love to help..but get it that i wasn't bashing you or lashing out i was just trying to offer my opinion in a kind and helpful way...i never said you were wrong, it was just a suggestion...sorry if you took it any other way

Check your inbox.

luvhoops34
08-05-2007, 06:39 PM

Wow the poor guy just offered a suggestion....chill out:eek:

I can see that this is going to be a looooong season.:D :eek: :D

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 07:39 PM

Hey, give him a break. I put the games of the week up last week & at the time, Giddings vs Wimberley was the GotW for R4 so I couldn't pick it. :p At least the information he has so far is TONS better than what I threw together. Still plenty of time....

I don't want him to take the blame for anything I did. Once all info is his, he's all yours. ;)

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm not saying what was done before was bad, only that it was done to get it done, and since it is my "baby" now I should really put things on there that I feel.
I tried :weeping: :weeping: . You've done much better....if mine was "supposed" to be "it", I would've put more thought into it. ;)

buff4life
08-05-2007, 09:24 PM
hey hey hey i apologized...i'm helping him now so there ya go...

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
hey hey hey i apologized...i'm helping him now so there ya go...
It's all good. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Everything should be updated completely by the weekend. I'm getting everything together and when I have everything needed I'm going to post it all at once. :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-05-2007, 10:19 PM

Bellville and Sealy big time rivel, Giddings vs Wimberly will also be a great one, Giddings will be in a game of the week many times this year, Giddings will be the team to beat this year. Good luck to District 23!!!!!

buff4life
08-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville and Sealy big time rivel, Giddings vs Wimberly will also be a great one, Giddings will be in a game of the week many times this year, Giddings will be the team to beat this year. Good luck to District 23!!!!!

agree with the rivalry but Sealy has been down the past couple years and i didn't think it would be that close...

3afan
08-06-2007, 06:46 AM
the games of the week on the various regional pages dont have to be the game vs. the highest ranked or even the best teams ........ its very subjective as is the definition of what a game-o-the-week should be .... so quit complaining

oh, and happy monday

LH Panther Mom
08-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
the games of the week on the various regional pages dont have to be the game vs. the highest ranked or even the best teams ........ its very subjective as is the definition of what a game-o-the-week should be .... so quit complaining
Woohoo! I'm glad someone "gets it". :)

buff4life
08-06-2007, 02:20 PM
i know its not always the top ranked...heck one game of the week could be Smithville versus Halletsville Sacred Heart, i just think that Bellville is much better than Sealy and that it won't be that close of a game...

eagles_victory
08-06-2007, 04:00 PM
ill help out with info on the Fairfield district and a few others if needed

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
ill help out with info on the Fairfield district and a few others if needed

Sounds good to me. I'll hit you up on YIM in a little bit.

Bull19
08-06-2007, 06:57 PM
agree with the rivalry but Sealy has been down the past couple years and i didn't think it would be that close...

THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED YET THIS YEAR........... AND BELLVILLE WILL BE DOWN SOME THIS YEAR IMO.....I EXPECT A GOOD CLOSE GAME

Old Tiger
08-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED YET THIS YEAR........... AND BELLVILLE WILL BE DOWN SOME THIS YEAR IMO.....I EXPECT A GOOD CLOSE GAME How did the subvarsity Brahma's look?

Bull19
08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
How did the subvarsity Brahma's look?

VERY GOOD...PROLY SOME OF THE BEST CLASSES YET

Cat22
08-06-2007, 08:04 PM
I like the week 0 game of the week in district 21.
Orangefield and Buna have been rivals for years. Good pick BBDE!

KL3
08-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
How did the subvarsity Brahma's look?

The freshman team went 10-0 and dominated everyone they played by 3 TD's except Navasota. They beat them by a TD and Navasota's freshman were 9-1.

They also beat the Sealy freshman pretty bad and Sealy only had a couple of losses I believe.

KL3
08-06-2007, 11:04 PM
I dug up the Bellville freshman season from last year, although I'm missing the 10th game somewhere, which I believe is Caldwell.

Bellville 37 Sealy 6
Bellville 36 West Columbia 0
Bellville 36 Barbers Hill 6
Bellville 32 Smithville 0
Bellville 33 St. Thomas 0
Bellville 14 Navasota 6 (This game was called at halftime due to rain, both teams were 5-0 going in)
Bellville 26 Smithville 6
Bellville 37 LG 15
Bellville 42 Giddings 20

They have outscored their opponents 293-59, an average of 33-7.

Bull19
08-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by KL3
I dug up the Bellville freshman season from last year, although I'm missing the 10th game somewhere, which I believe is Caldwell.

Bellville 37 Sealy 6
Bellville 14 Navasota 6 (This game was called at halftime due to rain, both teams were 5-0 going in)
Bellville 37 LG 15
Bellville 42 Giddings 20

thats ridiculous

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2007, 06:22 AM
i know its not always the top ranked...heck one game of the week could be Smithville versus Halletsville Sacred Heart Oooooh, is it a big rivalry? :eek: :eek: BBDE - take note! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oooooh, is it a big rivalry? :eek: :eek: BBDE - take note! :D

Will do, but I had to first go back and fix what you broke. :mad:

Just kidding, I needed to add an article from ********** anyways.

New addition, so go check it out.

Ranger Mom
08-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Will do, but I had to first go back and fix what you broke. :mad:

Just kidding, I needed to add an article from ********** anyways.

New addition, so go check it out.

Even though you weren't talking to me....I checked it out too!!

It looks really good!!:thumbsup:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Even though you weren't talking to me....I checked it out too!!

It looks really good!!:thumbsup:

I was talking to everyone, it's a little something for everyone to look at. :D

Darren
08-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by KL3

Bellville 37 Sealy 6
Bellville 37 LG 15
Bellville 42 Giddings 20

I wish we could play Smithville twice in one year......:D

setxsports
08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
I'll have the District 21 3A Preview on there tonight.

setxsports
08-07-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.3adownlow.com/21-3A.php

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by **********
http://www.3adownlow.com/21-3A.php

This, ladies and gentleman, is a true testament to what hard work will accomplish. It looks fantastic. :thumbsup:

setxsports
08-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks.:cool:

zebrablue2
08-07-2007, 07:29 PM
thank you for the hard work. great job.

burnet44
08-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Darren
I wish we could play Smithville twice in one year......:D

so does everyone else

setxsports
08-07-2007, 11:07 PM
22 3A Preview post under region 3.

http://www.3adownlow.com/22-3A.php

buff4life
08-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oooooh, is it a big rivalry? :eek: :eek: BBDE - take note! :D

no they're just about equal in talent lol...