PDA

View Full Version : Parents - Hug your kids!

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 11:12 AM
And kids, do the same for your parents. You just never know when something might happen, so don't take a moment with each other for granted.

We had a call from rundoe about an hour ago. His oldest son, '07 LH grad (and my son's teammate), fell asleep at the wheel on the way to work before 7 this morning and ran head-on into a telephone pole going 55 mph. His truck is totaled, the telephone pole is busted in half. Thank goodness for airbags - both went off, which EMT and police said saved his life. I also think a guardian angel was sent to be there with him.

***Off to hug mine again***

super1
08-05-2007, 11:14 AM
WOW! Aren't airbags wonderful?

Glad that he's okay.

I think I need a hug, too......

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by super1
I think I need a hug, too...... http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/comehere.gif

44INAROW
08-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow - Thank God and the airbags he's OK...

luvhoops34
08-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Wow, I hope he's going to be ok. LHPM keep us updated.

Chris Hart
08-05-2007, 01:03 PM
The MAN upstairs was surely looking out for him!!! As a parent that is your biggest fear, something happening to one of your babies. LHPM, what is his condition?

bobcat1
08-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Talk to us LHPM. Tell rundoe I am praying for his son right now.

pirate4state
08-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And kids, do the same for your parents. You just never know when something might happen, so don't take a moment with each other for granted.

We had a call from rundoe about an hour ago. His oldest son, '07 LH grad (and my son's teammate), fell asleep at the wheel on the way to work before 7 this morning and ran head-on into a telephone pole going 55 mph. His truck is totaled, the telephone pole is busted in half. Thank goodness for airbags - both went off, which EMT and police said saved his life. I also think a guardian angel was sent to be there with him.

***Off to hug mine again***

OMG ~~ I'm so glad he is okay!!! Keep us posted!

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm just getting off the phone with rundoe again. He's a little sore right now, but has gotten the majority of the glass out. They're going to go to the doctor tomorrow, mainly to check on his neck. Sounds like he's going to be okay. Rundoe's supposed to call tomorrow after the dr. appt. (Rundoe sounded much better than this morning, also.)

It's just amazing to me, from what he told me about the truck, that Gray basically walked away with only minor scrapes & cuts.

zebrablue2
08-05-2007, 08:08 PM
good news. the lord was watching over this young man.
glad to hear he is doing OK.

Cameron Crazy
08-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow hope everything is ok.

Fal44
08-05-2007, 09:34 PM
glad everything is going good for him. he is really lucky...

DDBooger
08-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by super1
WOW! Aren't airbags wonderful?

saved my life! :) glad the young man's life was saved as well!