PDA

View Full Version : Region III Coordinator-Help Wanted

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-04-2007, 10:42 PM
I would like to first thank the moderators/administrators for the opportunity to hold the position of Region III Coordinator, but this is not something that I feel like I can tackle alone, so I'm reaching out to all of you Region III fans for help. I'm not looking for dramatic contributions, but if you think that you would like to help out in any way let me know. My ideas aren't going to require tedious work or a long amount of time to work, but they're going to just be to add another perspective to what is going on. I'm not going to ask anyone to do anything or expect things out of anyone that they would not want to do or would cause them to put other things aside to do. I already have a solid commitment from two posters, who I will not reveal not because they do not want to be named, but because I'm not positive they want to be revealed. This is just to add a little flavor to it, and I want the Region III webpage to be the best webpage we have to offer here at the Down Low, just like it is the best region in football, period. ;) Any help, no matter how large or small, will be greatly appreciated.

Cameron Crazy
08-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Are you not going to be really busy with football?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Are you not going to be really busy with football?

I will have ample time, just need a little help to add some flavor.

Cameron Crazy
08-04-2007, 11:01 PM
I would help you in a heartbeat if i knew anything about region 3. sorry

carter08
08-04-2007, 11:08 PM
I'd help, but I don't know if you're that desperate

charlesrixey
08-04-2007, 11:12 PM
let me know if you need anything---

'Region II'

;)

mwynn05
08-04-2007, 11:59 PM
We've already spoken let me know if you need anything else

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
We've already spoken let me know if you need anything else

I'm actually looking for District Analysts. Are you interested? Also, anyone else who wants to represent your district, please send me a PM.